Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes (60752 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by baflincon(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
I prefer the girl without makeup
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Look at this lady if you want to see interesting eye color. She has stunning eyes.
Here is her Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnucOd-HsvY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wuhamd597zbw

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by abbeyty(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
This makeup is really helping some ugly women.can makeup works on ugly guy as well?

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Etizz: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
Wow. Intense pretty eyes. I like.

Funny but I believe this world is favorable to beautiful people. And If you're ugly like me, na you get yourself.

But if u are ugly and someone loves you, know they truly love you, beautiful people don't know who to trust.....
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Glink2018(m): 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
We can't take this any longer...

Ladies has been deceiving us with make up

Now we will legislate a law that will outrightly ban single lady from putting on makeup.

We are tired of buying adulterated products as real products.

Single lady should be stopped from wearing makeup

If you support me , say , I' . If you oppose me , say , 'nay
The 'i' have it
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by floraojo(f): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
if all this people could look beautiful after makeup,then I am an African queen. but those eyes are dazzling, charming.

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by MajorGenGoody(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Chai nobody wey no fine oooo
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by AnanseK(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hazel Eyes can be so captivating

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by JONSYN7154: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
keep slaying!!

the more you slay,the wider the p*ssy and the wider the p*ssy, the more the alert
grin[quote author=Kingosytex post=72041710]keep slaying!!
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by richydesmond: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is why we must go swimming first before any other thing my dear..
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
I got an idea of getting a makeover, since I'm broke as hell and don't know any makeup artists, I used a free app to put on makeup and change my looks for the better. I'm putting the result as my profile photo cheesy cheesy cheesy

The app did wonders !
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by vickydevoka(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Xaos:

Funny but I believe this world is favorable to beautiful people. And If you're ugly like me, na you get yourself.
Your family also gat u
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by enemyofprogress: 6:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
She's really beautiful!! cheesy u guys should help that girl biko, that was how olajumoke's blessing started
you just dey hungry me
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by enemyofprogress: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2018
floraojo:
if all this people could look beautiful after makeup,then I am an African queen. but those eyes are dazzling, charming.
but your breasts have digest
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Tamarapetty(f): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you just dey hungry me
Heheh, come and eat na
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by enemyofprogress: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Heheh, come and eat na
I dey come make I carry spoon(condom)
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Benzinoooo: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Xaos:

Have u heard of the "Halo effect" b4
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Benzinoooo: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
Xaos:

Have u heard of the "Halo effect" b4[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
floraojo:

You can get any eye color and makeup you want with youcam makeup app! It's free and you can try expensive brands and every kind of style and color, including contact lenses in dozens of colors. See my profile pic, I got yellow lizard eyes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by revontuli(f): 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
abbeyty:
This makeup is really helping some ugly women.can makeup works on ugly guy as well?

Ugly guys grow beards to hide it!
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Slimsly100(f): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dear make up artist, could u pls reach me via my e-mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.