Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes (60742 Views)

Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Davido, Ademola Adeleke And Mariam Abacha Pictured Together / Milan Christopher To Hazel E: "You Were In Nigeria To Prostitute" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by GistMore: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Abuja based makeup artist, Ufeli Mariam transformed a groundnut seller to a slay queen. Check out her electrifying eyes!

As shared by Ufeli Mariam...

I was walking down to the store on the ground floor at my new plaza in Garki II to get a bottle of water, and I saw this young girl hawking grand nut �. She brought her tray down to sell.
I walked pass her just when she was raising her head up to talk to her customers and boom , something caught my attention!

Her EYES SHE HAS THE MOST ELECTRIFYING EYES!
The kind that can catch anyone’s attention and HOLD it down.
I mean, her � � are CATHCY, PUNCHY AND GORGEOUS.
I reversed immediately (like what did I just see?) I wanted to be sure of what I saw.
I looked again, and there they were, very gorgeous adorable beautiful eyes.
I told her to please come up to my studio space once she was done with the people she was attending to.

As the curious kitty that I am, I needed to know this girl, where is she from, like her origin. Is she mixed? Or...? I also felt sad that those beautiful eyes be hawking � on the streets. I suddenly felt scared too, I prayed and hoped she wasn’t being taken advantage of by men.
I told my co - workers that I would like to have her stay with me, so I can protect her and help her the little way I could. And they all said, “ ha! Slow down, do you know her well enough to bring her to your home? ....” One particular thing intrigued me about this beauty, She is has a hustling spirit. I thought to makeup her up and pop those eyes, I told her if she would want that and she said yes.

But, her business is very important to her oh. We set dates many times but she never shows up, when I finally saw her and asked why she didn’t come by again, she said she wasn’t able to finish selling her grandnut that day.
I was impressed by this. She’s not lazy and not easily carried away.
I told @peterusmanphoto about her and he said to bring her for a shoot. But she was difficult to get hold of, as she had no phone I could reach her on.
I only get to see her whenever i see her passing by. Lol

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/beautiful-transformation-female-groundnut-seller-see-photos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by GistMore: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by GistMore: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2018

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by ATEAMS: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2018
make up transformation you meant to say?

4 Likes

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Kingosytex(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2018
keep slaying!!

the more you slay,the wider the p*ssy and the wider the p*ssy, the more the alert

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Wow. Intense pretty eyes. I like.

Funny but I believe this world is favorable to beautiful people. And If you're ugly like me, na you get yourself.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by theunnamed: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:

Funny but I believe this world is favorable to beautiful people. And If you're ugly like me, na you get yourself.

Na better truth you yan so

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by gentle136(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2018
The eyes are extremely beautiful cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Tamarapetty(f): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2018
She's really beautiful!! cheesy u guys should help that girl biko, that was how olajumoke's blessing started

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by GOFRONT(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2018
shocked

Make una no expose this girl to big gods oh

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by MJBOLT: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2018
make up issa fraud
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Timmy301(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Transform Ur Puna Biko that's the WAY UP

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Just imagine. Ordinary make up made her transform from being invisible (unless you're craving groundnuts) to contemplating skin to skin so your kids can have dashing eyes. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy she is hot and fertile enough to have my first baby grin

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by folake4u(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Melanin dripping beauty.
Black is beautiful indeed if only we appreciate our skin tone.smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by mikejj(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2018
Chai see watin una don do our groundnut seller
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by AdaAde(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Omg. Look at those eyes shocked
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by 9jaBloke: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyes like summer rays
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cheesy she is hot and fertile enough to have my first baby grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by puretayo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
They have come again
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Olalan(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by iphanyiuma(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
No be lie
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:

So no dull yourself marry fine woman.

3 Likes

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Pentools(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hi ufeli the make up artiste, I know you can see this, just go and #Atikulate first.. The gal worwor sha, but let's blame in poverty for now.

President Atiku from 2019
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Lexusgs430: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don see wife ......
Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Who Else Thinks The MakeUp artist Is A lesbian

Check My Signature guys..

2 Likes 1 Share

1 Like

Re: Ufeli Mariam Discovers Blessing, Groundnut Seller With Hazel Eyes by YourCoffin: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
So? I have the same set of eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / "I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.