Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader (36268 Views)

Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had? / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / #nottooyoungtorun Bill: Saraki, Senate Deserve Lots Of Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by goaldynman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Where are all those Nairaland Zombies that were making noise and spitting on themselves that Saraki will surely be impeached! You all should bow down and prostrate to your master, Saraki! Saraki is master of APC and zombies! grin grin grin

The only thing I blame Saraki is not making attempt to impeach the Lifeless one since 2017!!
undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by fasho01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oshiom'ole' the garrulous tout thinks politics is unionism

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by mandax: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Beremx:
Oshiomhole has really put APC into confusion. Let the confusion continue till Buhari is bundled back to Daura

Oshiomehole became governor through court ruling under PDP govt, Oshiomwhole has been a Labour leader, not a politician.
He is very thoughtless in speech.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by funmike83(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is another plan from APC. Saraki should just be at alert if not they will strike when he least expected. God bless my country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Racoon(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Beremx:
I have been PDPfied, Atikulated and Obimented. grin grin
Say again!

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Edoziesmart(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC the most confused political party ever seen.

chai grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samantha23:
how will this news affect the price of bra and pant. lol
since pants and bra are your problem in life, come and collect two dozen of each from my house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lie! National interest ni, national debt ko.

The truth is, they are all considering abandoning the sinking APC ship.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by SenatorJnr02: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Attention people, someone has hacked into beremx account. For some days now, I can't believe what I'm seeing.
Btw, where is Sarrki?

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by LandOwners: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oshiomole is the mole in APC.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Samantha23(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mklanceee:

since pants and bra are your problem in life, come and collect two dozen of each from my house
what
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by jumpandpas(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Zansu007:
There is no why?? U don't have the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samantha23:
what
you heard me
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Beremx:
I have been PDPfied, Atikulated and Obimented. grin grin
This calls for a thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by seguntijan(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dear Mr 'intellectual',

Nigeria is not complex to govern just the same way it is not complex to steal from. What I think is complex is trying to understand the mindset of the people to govern, especially how confused they seem most times.

If that's not the case, why would anyone, especially in academia argue how Atiku is different from Buhari? How he would fight Corruption better?. How he has the interest of the people at heart?
In fact, our 'intellectuals' are arguing that his University where students pay 1.6 million naira is a 'people-University'.
You claim Buhari (75) is too old for a Country of mostly young people. But Atiku to you is "young" at 73. The difference between the ages of the two I think is the volume of the fluid in your brain.

The same pattern of story that was said of Buhari- his driver being Igbo- in 2014 has started making rounds on the Internet about Atiku. It was as if Buhari's Igbo driver ran away after the elections. You have started telling us how Atiku married from all tribes and for that reason he is not nepotistic like Buhari.
It is only in Nigeria one's libidinal 'tourism' to taste all pussies proves Nationalism. He should have married from the 36 states. Nonsense!

I came to this conclusion a long time ago and now is yet another opportunity to affirm it that Nigeria is not yet an enlightened Country. We only have people with certificates, forged and unforged roaming around.

- *Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by desmondude(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
National interest indeed....fools.

The Nigerian police force should as a matter of National interest declare the tailor who made these cloths wanted for sabotage and act capable of causing breach of public peace.

������
even the person who wear them those coats lol
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by vertueptime: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance

Oya strangers come to his aid, e-begging never stop?
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Balyz: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
sirequity:
Shut up, just say Saraki is greater than all APC Senators combined together.

For me, Saraki should still be at alert because this might be another trick to get him out.
Your first sentence is some real dumb talk. Saraki cannot be impeached because the APC don't have the numbers, also Saraki cannot get anything done without their support so in essesense they both need each other
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by NorthernSerene(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ha! Mtcheeeew! I taught una get beta tin dey discus here, Saraki way don finish already from failing the presidential primaries remain the senate now I and my collins dey watch. You shall witness Saraki's era ended and rot in prison. Wailers you got that?
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by excel101(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
The only reason given is same selfish interest of the ruling party that, "The president lacked from the inactivity of the National Assembly" So what is Oshiomhle saying, or has he eaten his words? Its only after they discovered that its not in their favor that they backed out.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by lawson007(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku from NE zone picked Peter Obi to secure SS and SE geopolitical zone so Buhari had to call Lawan not to attack Saraki (north central)in anyway because if they burn every bridge with NC then winning with just NW and Tinubu will not work..although INEC and the armed forces are ready to rig 2019 elections to please tell the General.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Redhot111(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samantha23:

For now I can't categorically tell how the news affects the price of ur bra and pant until I know ur size. So are u willing to you pants down so I will be able give u a bear accurate answer?
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by tropaz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sen. Bukola Saraki, how did you enter the Senate when the men of the Nigeria police force blocked your home some months ago sir
I need urgent answer!!!
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by JamesTPhillips: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by alujonjonkijon: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samantha23:

so suprised u still need bra and pant in this age and era.
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by afoz: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote the same way he defeated him in osun
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by kalu61(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Samantha23:
JESUS
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
SenatorJnr02:
Attention people, someone has hacked into beremx account. For some days now, I can't believe what I'm seeing.
Btw, where is Sarrki?
Beremx dumped buhari shortly after he was sworn in. Are you new here?
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by BeardedMeat(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
seguntijan:
Dear Mr 'intellectual',

Nigeria is not complex to govern just the same way it is not complex to steal from. What I think is complex is trying to understand the mindset of the people to govern, especially how confused they seem most times.

If that's not the case, why would anyone, especially in academia argue how Atiku is different from Buhari? How he would fight Corruption better?. How he has the interest of the people at heart?
In fact, our 'intellectuals' are arguing that his University where students pay 1.6 million naira is a 'people-University'.
You claim Buhari (75) is too old for a Country of mostly young people. But Atiku to you is "young" at 73. The difference between the ages of the two I think is the volume of the fluid in your brain.

The same pattern of story that was said of Buhari- his driver being Igbo- in 2014 has started making rounds on the Internet about Atiku. It was as if Buhari's Igbo driver ran away after the elections. You have started telling us how Atiku married from all tribes and for that reason he is not nepotistic like Buhari.
It is only in Nigeria one's libidinal 'tourism' to taste all pussies proves Nationalism. He should have married from the 36 states. Nonsense!

I came to this conclusion a long time ago and now is yet another opportunity to affirm it that Nigeria is not yet an enlightened Country. We only have people with certificates, forged and unforged roaming around.

- *Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
We will still vote for him
Re: Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
They just can't impeach the Senate President, he his smarter than the president combine with his vice president and all the APC senators. He knows how to handle them. When was the last time the National chairman rant ? He can't because the court already asked the Efcc to take him into custody . Oshiomole is nothing but a blind dog that barks at any sound he hears
they know it's "the impossible" but APC will still promise one of it member . APC: you can own this package/"the impossible" APCZombie: how do I earn it ? APC: here are the 10 dirty job to do strictly for 2019 election . APCZombie: thank you APC .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Sack Emefiele Now - Sowore Reacts To Redesigning Of Naira Notes / Peter Obi Visits His Eminence Baba Aladura, Elder David Bob-Manuel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.