Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,243 members, 7,957,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

“I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List (3071 Views)

Paying ₦‎30,000 Was A Struggle, I Cannot Pay ₦‎70,000 - Inuwa Yahaya / You Cannot Pay Your Gateman Or Driver Below N70,000 - Senate President / Seyi Makinde: I Cannot Pay 30,000 New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Courtesy MadridGuy

neezar:

Running a campaign for Buhari

He has enough na tongue
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by deboysben(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2018
sacajawea:
I don't know Much about him.
But how was is Tenure in Anambra
as an Anambraian he is one of the best governor ever produced in nigeria. He laid the pillar which Obiano present gov is building on.

Anambra truly light of the nation

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by neezar: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
Courtesy MadridGuy

How much will u gimme to campaign for him tongue
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
APC don't woo voters with money. I'm with Sai Baba for the sake of Nigeria.

neezar:

How much will u gimme to campaign for him tongue
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by neezar: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:

Me and u know this is a big lie

The Bmc group here is a free work ahbi??
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin Nobody is receiving penny from anyone.

neezar:

Me and u know this is a big lie

The Bmc group here is a free work ahbi??
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by BeardedMeat(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
I dey, need some $$ to run some campaign for my one and only Asadulah Sai Baba

Madridguy, what happened to your typical one line sentences here on NL? Since Atiku clinched the ticket, you have been running upandan like a headless chicken writing long Epistles grin

Atiku or death!!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by perez100: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2018
The Almajiris were there in 2011 when Jonathan (a Southerner) defeated him. Even when they thought he was the Messiah. Is it now the Almajiris have seen he is a tormentor and failure that he will defeat Atiku (a fellow Northerner)? The Shites that have been giving him millions of votes in the past will certainly Atikulate this time. Buhari support for Fulani murderers in Middle-bet will work against him. The Heavyweight Defectors from APC that worked for his victory in 2015 including my own brother are against him. The South-East/ South-South are no-go-areas for Buhari. The South-West votes will be divided because SE/SS there including a good number of well-meaning Yorubas like Afenifere, Gani Adams, PDP etc (not mumu Zombies) wil Atikulate. Who still need a Prophet to tell him what will be the outcome of the elections? Probably, the Zombies hoping in vain to rig?

5 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by BeardedMeat(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:

There would be no Nigeria if the divisive dullard is not carted away to Oblivion.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin My typing depends on my mood. Mind you, Atiku is another feather weight politician forming heavy weight.
Before half time, Sai Baba will dismantle Atikulooting and his crew come February.

Don't place bet on it otherwise you will lipsrsealed

BeardedMeat:
Madridguy, what happened to your typical one line sentences here on NL? Since Atiku clinched the ticket, you have been running upandan like a headless chicken writing long Epistles grin

Atiku or death!!
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Sai Baba is our messiah, otherwise, Venezuela case would have been child's play compare to what would have befall us.

PDP is dead. Shikena

BeardedMeat:
There would be no Nigeria if the divisive dullard is not carted away to Oblivion.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by neezar: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin Nobody is receiving penny from anyone.

Make I hear

Hit ur boi up na
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
In APC we don't share money, if you want money for your vote, go to the other party.

neezar:

Make I hear

Hit ur boi up na
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by neezar: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
In APC we don't share money, if you want money for your vote, go to the other party.

not for the bmc ish

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by BeardedMeat(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin My typing depends on my mood. Mind you, Atiku is another feather weight politician forming heavy weight.
Before half time, Sai Baba will dismantle Atikulooting and his crew come February.

You mean the Lifeless one has the ability to dismantle anything? Abeg Atikulate now while the opportunity stares you in the face.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U. S.... That the budget WAS cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed."

Hahahahahaha. I laugh sotey. This man is something else. Certainly not the kind of politician that the average corrupt-minded and egunje-loving Nigerian would love.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2018
alezzy13:

Really?? Na who come get NEXT Supermarket for Abj? What of Fidelity bank??

Hope these don't come back to haunt him.

Are you alryt? Owning huge shares does not translate to full ownership
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by madridguy(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2018
The lifeless are in the morgue.

BeardedMeat:
You mean the Lifeless one has the ability to dismantle anything? Abeg Atikulate now while the opportunity stares you in the face.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by bigpicture001: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2018
sacajawea:
I don't know Much about him.
But how was is Tenure in Anambra
.....excellent!
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by sukar886: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2018
alezzy13:

Really?? Na who come get NEXT Supermarket for Abj? What of Fidelity bank??

Hope these don't come back to haunt him.
even if he have dose ones, I don't see anything bad in that one, cos people were employed both next supermarket and Fidelity Bank, at least he have reduce unemployment a little....
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by BeardedMeat(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:
The lifeless are in the morgue.

The POTUS thinks he's in aso rock and majority agrees.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by NwaliE01: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC will not be happy with this.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by otipoju(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
madridguy:

If Buhari was this strong...why did he not win on three seperate attempts until he got the help from the Yoruba propaganda machine

Yoruba are not stupid. They will or may vote APC for gubernatorial and legislative offices but vote PDP for president.

If you doubt me, go and ask Nuhu Ribadu.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by Lerio(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
globemoney:
Scam. Liar
This idiot sometimes I wonder how your brain really works. Are you educated?? Are you sure ur not an afonja?? This the reason why you can never progress in life. Why are you beefing someone who is 100times better than the man you aim to be. Instead of you to learn, you chose to remain a confused man and so shall your life remain if you don change.
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by globemoney: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lerio:

This idiot sometimes I wonder how your brain really works. Are you educated?? Are you sure ur not an afonja?? This the reason why you can never progress in life. Why are you beefing someone who is 100times better than the man you aim to be. Instead of you to learn, you chose to remain a confused man and so shall your life remain if you don change.
That your live revolves around the crumbs you get from Peter Obi does not mean it’s the same with me. You’ve not started crying yet, you will soon cry blood
Re: “I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List by Lerio(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

That your live revolves around the crumbs you get from Peter Obi does not mean it’s the same with me. You’ve not started crying yet, you will soon cry blood
Who's the one crying now cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: NEMA Sets Up 24-hour Emergency Rescue Centre / Bola Tinubu Reacts As He Is Addressed As ‘mr President’ [VIDEO] / Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.