Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure (2973 Views)

Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month / Okorocha: APC May Collapse After Buhari’s Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 666Advocate: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
NIGERIAN DEEP STATE: “No election, we’ll go for Interim government”

Nigeria listen up!
Don’t ask how I knew
I’ve been in many meetings since I flew into Nigeria. I’m not happy at all!
There’s a conclusion that if the North cannot produce the next President, Nigeria will resort to an interim government

Before you cut my head:
I sat beside a Fulani; of the top echelon of Nigerian unseen Government. He spoke unthinkable things.
But for his body guards and that we were on flight (mid-air) I may have fought him.

The deep State made up of predominantly Fulani have crafted to seize and hold unto power in Nigeria for the next 50 years, to say the least. They are hiding under religion but it’s purely a supremacist agenda.

The whole idea of producing BAT as APC flag bearer were to ensure that
1. VPYO does not emerge because if he did, there was a likelihood that he may win the 2023 general election.
2. To pretend that they have zoned power to the south as a false illusion that APC was been considerate
The deep state insisted that a Fulani emerged as PDP flag bearer.
Following which they are gradually decamping from APC to PDP. They insist on producing a Northern President

Obi is a Psunami that was never envisaged. His emergence has occasioned new strategies. The deep state insist:
1. Refuse Kwankwaso as his deputy
2. Produce Kwankwaso as President with Wike as Vice
There’s an ongoing discussion whether BAT should be disqualified based on his false credential saga. There’s no conclusion yet.

Meanwhile, BAT has contracted of Nigerian Witches Council to fast:
1. for him to Win the 2023 election
2. To Conjure an indignation against PO so that Nigerians can’t hate him

It appears that their efforts are failing. In fact, anyone and Everyone who oppose PO received some form of divine attack or the other.
For example: don’t be deceived, the kidney matched at first. Why they didn’t match again is a mystery to them (you know who I mean)
Again, Mbaka was not paid to speak against PO. It’s the same witchcraft manipulation that caused him to misyarn. He’s just loose-guarded (popular cliché).

A new faction of the Nigerian Deep State have mystically projected and found out that neither BAT, Atiku nor the marriage of Kwankwaso and Wike can defeat PO. Thus, in a renewed efforts, they have advanced the singular and last option of “NO ELECTION”

Please Note: I am not saying the the option of “NO ELECTION” is a new scheme. Rather, I’m saying that it’s the last Jockey in political dribbling whenever the Deep State feels stuck

In Nigeria’s case, the plans are
1. stage a coup d’tat and fake an aggressive take over of power. Forthwith the deep state would hoist an Interim government on Nigeria. Americans and Britain are involved in this plan. They already tried it out in Mail, and Nigeria is the next in line.
2. Advance summary killing across the whole country. Fulani fighting machineries have been stationed in virtually all forest in Nigeria. They only await the beagle for them to swing into action. We have been seeing and hearing bits and pieces of arm trafficking across the entire nation. Just yesterday, the Akwa Ibom State government captured some of them but could not prosecute them.
And you mayst have ready TY Danjuma’s classified documents to all Nigerian traditional rulers advising them to take up arms at all levels

Why am I writing?
I’ve been in many meetings since I stepped into Nigeria. And I feel bad when I see the youth celebrating already in the hope that there would be an election and that PO would be the nations messiah.
I was there!
I used to believe so like everyone of you but with what i know now, I weep for Nigeria

I’m not only one who knows this truth!
Some of your General Overseers have been briefed and they are fully aware of what I’m saying.
They have been told to propagate the idea to the masses as if it’s a prophecy from the Lord. I can call names of GOs that have been told what’s in plan
Just to mention a few: Pastor Tunde Bakare, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor Chris Okotie have been bold enough to speak up. Don’t be deceived, it’s not prophecy.
IT’S THE DEEP STATE AGENDA FOR NIGERA

I’m not scared of speaking
I know the DEEP STATE may come after me but I don’t care
I’ve got pictures and voice recordings to show.

I’m not calling for a revolution
I’m only asking the nation to watch and pray

There’s this guy called Nnamdi Kanu, he knew a lot and the British shut him up. Don’t ever think that his arrest was purely a Nigerian affair.
He can’t be granted bail. He knows too much and he can cause trouble in Nigeria should he step out of prison.

Way forward:
My humble opinion:
Unlike the Zamfara State Governor, I would not ask Nigerians to take up arms rather I would ask us to be vigilant and pray for Nigeria.

Members of Deep State are mere mortals
These are over-pampered old men who have refused to relinquish power. They anchor greatly behind Wizardry and Islamist fundamentalism to Balkanize this nation.
We can’t be afraid of them but we must not ignore them
So, I say to you, pray for Nigeria.

Don’t fold your hands and let’s their evil plan come to pass.
Nigeria deserves better than all these mess.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Moh247: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
cool

Stop heating up the polity, Osinbajo contested and lost, it's time to move on and rest

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by nabiz(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
I also have the feeling that there may not be election come 2023. The Fulanis have gone far in there agenda. Given power to ordinary person mean the starting afresh when next they get power. If ordinary person become a president he will expose them. I don't forget what Obadiah the past cbn governor said

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 666Advocate: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Stop heating up the polity, Osinbajo contested and lost, it's time to move on and rest

This is reality don't joke with everything.
Don't politicalize everything.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Stop having fitfull imaginations.
Elections will hold and nothing will happen
Even if Peter Obi becomes President nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by rejoice4eva(m): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The last time I checked, the OP is entitled to his opinion and to air his views.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Moh247: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

This is reality don't joke with everything.
Don't politicalize everything.

Well you are only projecting your deepest fears..

Fear is the major tool of the Devil

Fear would make you panic and paralyse you from contesting against the imaginary Fulani agenda

I dare you to conquer your fears and never feed it because that is what devil capitalises on to demoralised you

Elections would hold

A leader would emerge

Non of the military class of 1990 who are currently the Generals would hold a coup.. they are young men with no coup or war experience

While you are free to comment and post as you like

Trust me creating voter apathy with rumours won't help anyone including You

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Balkan(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu Urchins are pained.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Moh247: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
rejoice4eva:
The last time I checked, the OP is entitled to his opinion and to air his views.
Thanks.

Yes indeed and am not shuting him.. because I can't violate his fundamental human right of free speech

Just an appeal for us not to heat up already tensed political atmosphere

May God Bless us all

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 666Advocate: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Fear would make you panic and paralyse you from contesting against the imaginary Fulani agenda

I dare you to conquer your fears and never feed it because that is what devil capitalises on to demoralised you

Elections would hold

A leader would emerge

Non of the military class of 1990 who are currently the Generals would hold a coup.. they are young men with no coup or war experience

To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
These are all truths.
I can travel out of Nigeria any time if it happens.
I'm only using my good mind to pass this true information I encountered.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 666Advocate: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Yes indeed and am not shuting him.. because I can't violate his fundamental human right of free speech

Just an appeal for us not to heat up already tensed political atmosphere

May God Bless us all

Please have this on your mind.
We are very serious here.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Moh247: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
These are all truths.
I can travel out of Nigeria any time if it happens.
I'm only using my good mind to pass this true information I encountered.

Ok, also have a Dubai residency and a two year renewed UK Visa, all my Family all got Visa or Residency some are dual nationality.

The only person in my family without an active Visa is a top Navy officer and an SBS commando with multiple missions experience who just flew in from Gambia

So it's not like I am worried about my personal safety just want the best for everyone and Nigeria

If you create fear and panic in the system then Russia vs Ukraine would be a child's play

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Moh247: 9:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by SEGLIZ: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm just not surprised uk and usa are involved for as many that sees those two devils as saint, can now have a rethink. FERNANDEZISBACK come view it o.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by PenSniper: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

Nigeria listen up!
Don’t ask how I knew
There’s a conclusion that if the North cannot produce the next President, Nigeria will resort to an interim government

Before you cut my head:
I sat beside a Fulani; of the top echelon of Nigerian unseen Government. He spoke unthinkable things.
But for his body guards and that we were on flight (mid-air) I may have fought him.

The deep State made up of predominantly Fulani have crafted to seize and hold unto power in Nigeria for the next 50 years, to say the least. They are hiding under religion but it’s purely a supremacist agenda.

1. VPYO does not emerge because if he did, there was a likelihood that he may win the 2023 general election.
2. To pretend that they have zoned power to the south as a false illusion that APC was been considerate
Following which they are gradually decamping from APC to PDP. They insist on producing a Northern President

Obi is a Psunami that was never envisaged. His emergence has occasioned new strategies. The deep state insist:
There’s an ongoing discussion whether BAT should be disqualified based on his false credential saga. There’s no conclusion yet.

It appears that their efforts are failing. In fact, anyone and Everyone who oppose PO received some form of divine attack or the other.
For example: don’t be deceived, the kidney matched at first. Why they didn’t match again is a mystery to them (you know who I mean)
Again, Mbaka was not paid to speak against PO. It’s the same witchcraft manipulation that caused him to misyarn. He’s just loose-guarded (popular cliché).

A new faction of the Nigerian Deep State have mystically projected and found out that neither BAT, Atiku nor the marriage of Kwankwaso and Wike can defeat PO. Thus, in a renewed efforts, they have advanced the singular and last option of “NO ELECTION”

Please Note: I am not saying the the option of “NO ELECTION” is a new scheme. Rather, I’m saying that it’s the last Jockey in political dribbling whenever the Deep State feels stuck

1. stage a coup d’tat and fake an aggressive take over of power. Forthwith the deep state would hoist an Interim government on Nigeria. Americans and Britain are involved in this plan. They already tried it out in Mail, and Nigeria is the next in line.
2. Advance summary killing across the whole country. Fulani fighting machineries have been stationed in virtually all forest in Nigeria. They only await the beagle for them to swing into action. We have been seeing and hearing bits and pieces of arm trafficking across the entire nation. Just yesterday, the Akwa Ibom State government captured some of them but could not prosecute them.
And you mayst have ready TY Danjuma’s classified documents to all Nigerian traditional rulers advising them to take up arms at all levels

Why am I writing?
I’ve been in many meetings since I stepped into Nigeria. And I feel bad when I see the youth celebrating already in the hope that there would be an election and that PO would be the nations messiah.
I was there!
I used to believe so like everyone of you but with what i know now, I weep for Nigeria

Some of your General Overseers have been briefed and they are fully aware of what I’m saying.
They have been told to propagate the idea to the masses as if it’s a prophecy from the Lord. I can call names of GOs that have been told what’s in plan
Just to mention a few: Pastor Tunde Bakare, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and Pastor Chris Okotie have been bold enough to speak up. Don’t be deceived, it’s not prophecy.

There’s this guy called Nnamdi Kanu, he knew a lot and the British shut him up. Don’t ever think that his arrest was purely a Nigerian affair.
He can’t be granted bail. He knows too much and he can cause trouble in Nigeria should he step out of prison.

Way forward:
My humble opinion:
Unlike the Zamfara State Governor, I would not ask Nigerians to take up arms rather I would ask us to be vigilant and pray for Nigeria.

These are over-pampered old men who have refused to relinquish power. They anchor greatly behind Wizardry and Islamist fundamentalism to Balkanize this nation.

Trash and gabbage !!!
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I'm just not surprised uk and usa are involved for as many that sees those two devils as saint, can now have a rethink. FERNANDEZISBACK come view it o.
grin

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 666Advocate: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2022
PenSniper:

Trash and gabbage !!!

Owo massacre is Trash too.

Kaduna Train attack is trash too shey?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by 2elliot: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

Nigeria listen up!
Don’t ask how I knew

Before you cut my head:

Why am I writing?
I was there!

Way forward:
My humble opinion:

Since I stumbled upon an old book written about the history of the Fulani conquest of the Hausas, my life and perception of reality changed about wars. That conquest move against the whole Nigeria is very much alive than ever. And due to my research and personal intuitions, there is a world wild purging taking place in the world. The Muslim world are carrying out a world wild coup and take over. The western world is currently under attack by the globalists, whom is my opinion works for the Dyjal. , through the fake covid and the deadly vaccines. Once the western world is taken out by the covid vaccines which are depopulation weapon, those who survive will roundly be killed or enslaved. Meanwhile, we in Africa we be killed enmass, and those who are spared will be enslaved. The target is world wide, not just Nigeria.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Obidient4life2: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2022
They will do no such thing.
Obi must be the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by delzbaba(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2022
na for that witch side you loss me, walahi i been don dey believe you small small.. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Lanretoye(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Lanretoye(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Some people think say election na spare part business.. this one just wake up and start to dey cook stone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by LofP(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Same here. I have heard a voice note about the games of the ruling tribe. Nigerians are not ready for what is about to hit the nation. Mind you, people should see Professor Chidi Odinkalu's tweet in response to Nigeria's financial state.

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Vickho: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

This is reality don't joke with everything. Don't politicalize everything.
my friend shut up. Kanu is no more there to be feeding you with propaganda. brainwashed idiot. which akwa Ibom capture fulani? na God go punish una with all these lies
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by ugolightswel1: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Elections would hold

A leader would emerge

I don't think you have read where formal president badamusi babangida said,
I quote the boys in the military are our boys and boys to our boys during the time Jonathan was about contesting for his second term.

what does that mean to you?
Simply they are still in control of the military to effect anything their agenda , coup or whatsoever.

I have constantly told the people that the northern govnrs and senators intentionally wanted tinubu to emerge so that he can not be a strength against whosoever they may want to bring from the north using pdp or anyother party.

That was why they were all stepping down for tinubu against osinbajo that was suppose to be the right winner. a pure scheme
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
With the current state of things in this country , Nigerians should expect anything from this people ..
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Prolificgiant(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
666Advocate:

Nigeria listen up!
Don’t ask how I knew

Before you cut my head:

Why am I writing?
I was there!

Way forward:
My humble opinion:

na which weed u dey smoke self ?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by obi4eze(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is where serious prayers come in.
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by techWriter3: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
prevent heating up the politics, politicians challenged and suffered, it's moment to step on and whole
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Interim Government Plans Of Fulani After Buhari's Tenure by Nwabueze22: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
In this evil contraption called nigeria anything can happen but we Biafrans are ever ready waiting for them to mess up then we mess them down.Great and brave Biafrans fear not we are equal to their Bleep up

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: As A Child I Attended Tinubu's Naming Ceremony 1935 . Man Reveals / Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate / You Mean People Can't See That Obi Has Won Already Despite This Evidence?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.