Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Joining A Private Bus To Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joining A Private Bus To Work (822 Views)

Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining A Private Bus To Work by ahahnow: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2018
Please are there private buses that can pick people join to work in the same area? I am tired of injuring myself, sitting next to dirty, smelly people, fighting for change and jumping in and out of public buses! Please help me with a phone number and website please
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by falcon01: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Uber or buy yourself a car.
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by ahahnow: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2018
falcon01:
Uber or buy yourself a car.

Does uber have buses carrying nultiple people?
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by falcon01: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2018
ahahnow:

Does uber have buses carrying nultiple people?
you want a private bus because you cant endure peoples dirty behaviour, why are you asking if it carries multiple people? You want to be alone
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by ahahnow: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2018
falcon01:
you want a private bus because you cant endure peoples dirty behaviour, why are you asking if it carries multiple people? You want to be alone

No in the private bus we will all be corporate workers so our mission will be the same: get to work stressfree and neatly..still put together
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Ambode is releasing new buses soon before next election. Be patient or buy a car.
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by falcon01: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2018
ahahnow:

No in the private bus we will all be corporate workers so our mission will be the same: get to work stressfree and neatly..still put together
oh I see, your company has to provide that for you, you cant find it in nigeria.
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by ahahnow: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
falcon01:
oh I see, your company has to provide that for you, you cant find it in nigeria.

Well if anyone is looking for a business idea. This would be it
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by kunlef1: 12:47am On Oct 14, 2018
@ Ahahnow:

Some people already do that. I have colleagues from Mowe, Sango Ota, Ikorodu, etc who come to work on the island with these sort of arrangements. The drivers are often staff of companies going in the same directions, and they simply look for people around their area whom the pick up with their car for a fee. I also have a colleague who intentionally bought a bus, instead of a private car and used to carry other people along when coming to work for a few, and some of them when going back in the evening.

So, you may try to find out from your neighbors or colleagues first, if such arrangements exists, or take up the business idea as you mentioned. It may be worth taking a driver for. Just consider it as a privately-owned staff bus.
Re: Joining A Private Bus To Work by olujaidi: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2018
ahahnow:

Shuttlers.ng
Staffbus.ng

Dunno if they're still in operation though

(1) (Reply)

Rate Your Best Online Savings And Investment App, PIGGYBANK Vs COWRYWIS / Wholesale/retail Sales On /danadire/tye&dye/kampala/batik And Ankara Unisex Tops / 22ton Copper Wire Scrap For Sale, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.