Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Tribalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism (1206 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I am not a paid agent. I respect both Tinubu and Oyedepo and I want the best for Nigeria.

We cannot return to the years of waste so soon. We are on a rebuilding process.

God bless PMB/PYO till 2023...
do you know the thousands of people that has been displaced in the middle belt region while buhari looked the other way ?

rebuild what exactly?
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
it's not the whole Yoruba. just anonymous paid typists here on nairaland.

I call them sons and daughters of tinubu.

oyedepo and all well meaning Yorubas have called for this govt of impunity to end.

and so shall it. amiiiioooooo
oyedepo ,afenifere,opc, obas. support ur hero after he dollarized them he lost in 2015.
Dont expect anything from these charlatans or else atiku will also be scammed like Gej

Re: Tribalism by EvilMetahuman: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
I will say it again for the person hiding the post that didn't break any rule .

Until igbos explain the rational behind giving 95% of their votes to Jonathan despite all the killings by Boko Haram and destruction of igbo churches and car packs all over Abuja and north..

No south easterner should come here and preach about tribalism because other tribes decides to stick with their own man this time.
Re: Tribalism by ificatchmodeh: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You think say you wise. So make we leave our son vote ibo man? Did prof Osinbajo offend us?

They (Buhari/Osinbajo) are working night and day to repair the rot of the PDP cankerworm years. You igbos cannot endure and want to return us to the years of waste and profligacy and we sane Nigerians say Never Again!

Oga I know be iboman..and I know hold you say make you no vote your son..

Na your son naa..haba!

Vote am..

Me go vote for the development of this country..
Not everybody survive the last three years..

Nigerians are suffering and we won't allow the Dullard to keep degrading us..

No be till economy collapse before we go do something..
We want make our own money in a viable economy..we no wan government to come the dashbus 10k like say Dem dey sinus favor and we handicap.

The Dullard must go..we need to try another hand.

No forget vote your son
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
oyedepo ,afenifere,opc, obas. support ur hero after he dollarized them he lost in 2015.
Dont expect anything from these charlatans or else atiku will also be scammed like Gej
and what was the voting margin ?

pdp do not necessarily need to win.

a repeat of the people that voted pdp in osun will clear your doubts.

tribalism my foot
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
buhari will not win next year

fear of
hunger will tell the people to discard him like used tissue
hunger has been in nigeria since the inception.
We remember how eedris ripped apart obj in his song "JAGA JAGA"
What of african china "mr president".

Guess what obasanjo still won election in 2003 despite hungers ,mass killings in jos, zamfara, odi massacre, herdsmen killings, niger delta millitancy ,massob killings e.t.c
He simply won because pdp had no viable opposition and they perfect their rigging tools.

Pdp can rig only in their zone which is only south east and south south with 11+8 total of 19 million votes.
Compare to apc south west ,northwest and north east that have 18+14+9 =41 million votes in their strong hold
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
and what was the voting margin ?

pdp do not necessarily need to win.

a repeat of the people that voted pdp in osun will clear your doubts.

tribalism my foot
olodo .osun is a yoruba affairs.
2011 pdp cleared all south west except osun in presidential election.
But lost all the 6 states in gubernatorial elections.

2019 election is igbo vs yoruba . Yorubas can't vote out osibanjo for obi ko possible.
Re: Tribalism by front4line: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2018
gidgiddy:
As an Igbo man, I would rather trust a Cobra than a Yoruba man

As for the Hausa man, having one as a friend is like carrying a Scopion in the palm of your hand.

The deluded OP will claim it is Yorubas that are showing hate, can any believe a sensible human will make comot like this even after reading what the OP just posited or a tribe naturally consist of chronic irredeemable spiteful souls like the Igbo is beyond human comprehension.

I mean how does On father n mother gave birth n decided that is it hate bitterness for every other Nigeria they will nurture their child with. How come is it is Igbos that claim Hausa Fulani Kanuri Yoruba Ikwerre Arabs Malays Ghanaians South Africans, Indians Singaporeans n many others hate them while they hate nobody.

If this OP is not a bigoted hate infested Igbo claiming neutrality make I pai.
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo .osun is a yoruba affairs.
2011 pdp cleared all south west except osun in presidential election.
But lost all the 6 states in gubernatorial elections.

2019 election is igbo vs yoruba . Yorubas can't vote out osibanjo for obi ko possible.
igbo vs Yoruba kě. add my people join. last time I checked my senator is a pdp member. senator Clifford odia.

and add my sister states in the South South. igbo vs Yoruba indeed
Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2018
front4line:

The deluded OP will claim it is Yorubas that are showing hate, can any believe a sensible human will make comot like this even after reading what the OP just posited or a tribe naturally consist of chronic irredeemable spiteful souls like the Igbo is beyond human comprehension.

I mean how does On father n mother gave birth n decided that is it hate bitterness for every other Nigeria they will nurture their child with. How come is it is Igbos that claim Hausa Fulani Kanuri Yoruba Ikwerre Arabs Malays Ghanaians South Africans, Indians Singaporeans n many others hate them while they hate nobody.

God bless you!
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2018
front4line:

lol. then you don pai oo grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don't have time now.

But one I can recall off hand is the steady rebuilding of our foreign reserves.

LOL
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
hunger has been in nigeria since the inception.
We remember how eedris ripped apart obj in his song "JAGA JAGA"
What of african china "mr president".

Guess what obasanjo still won election in 2003 despite hungers ,mass killings in jos, zamfara, odi massacre, herdsmen killings, niger delta millitancy ,massob killings e.t.c
He simply won because pdp had no viable opposition and they perfect their rigging tools.

Pdp can rig only in their zone which is only south east and south south with 11+8 total of 19 million votes.
Compare to apc south west ,northwest and north east that have 18+14+9 =41 million votes in their strong hold
north east and north central are apc zone abi?

continue in your deludions
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
north east and north central are apc zone abi?

continue in your deludions
i didnt mention north central stop being mischievious .how many govs do pdp have in north east?

north central votes will be shared
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
i didnt mention north central stop being mischievious .how many govs do pdp have in north east?

the apc structure in adamawa was instituted by atiku.

the only place buhari will score up to 40% us in borno

don't get left behind. better move on
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
igbo vs Yoruba kě. add my people join. last time I checked my senator is a pdp member. senator Clifford odia.

and add my sister states in the South South. igbo vs Yoruba indeed
sorry it means to your tenth o isreal.

yorubas stand for osibanjo

igbos stand for obi

shikenna
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

in the northwest

don't really on sokoto, gombe, kano. You will be disappointed. key mobilizers would have moved to atiku. camp.

even deep down you know this
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
the apc structure in adamawa was instituted by atiku.

the only place buhari will score up to 40% us in borno

don't get left behind. better move on
you mean the borno the buhari liberate that doesnt have any presence of pdp.you re high on somethinggrin
mention 3 candidates of pdp in next election u know in borno state ?
you have a minute to answer
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sorry it means to your tenth o isreal.

yorubas stand for osibanjo

igbos stand for obi

shikenna
only felae is youruba. oyedepo is youruba. adeleke is youruba. Daniels is youruba

only tinubu sons and daughters 're rooting for the failure buhari
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
in the northwest

don't really on sokoto, gombe, kano. You will be disappointed. key mobilizers would have moved to atiku. camp.

even deep down you know this
so who re the key mobiliser in sokoto gombe and kanogringrin
Re: Tribalism by WhyMoD: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I don't have time now.

But one I can recall off hand is the steady rebuilding of our foreign reserves.
you dont have time to list Buhari achievements but u have time to yab here..
And yes.. you remembered one.. hahahaha..

It's obvious Buhari failed. He is making the job of his defenders very impossible
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you mean the borno the buhari liberate that doesnt have any presence of pdp.you re high on somethinggrin
mention 3 candidates of pdp in next election u know in borno state ?
you have a minute to answer
even adamawa hasvbo known pdp icon except atiku.

but watch how they will all rally round atiku.

failure is an orphan
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
WhyMoD:

It's obvious Buhari failed. He is making the job of his defenders very impossible
failure is an orphan
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
only felae is youruba. oyedepo is youruba. adeleke is youruba. Daniels is youruba

only tinubu sons and daughters 're rooting for the failure buhari
all those names u mention including afenifere,obas,opc collected dollars to support jonathan guess what jonathan lost.
they re inconsequential
Re: Tribalism by ORIENTATION101: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
capatainrambo:
even adamawa hasvbo known pdp icon except atiku.

but watch how they will all rally round atiku.

failure is an orphan
do dodge my question mention 3 candidates of pdp in borno state for next election.

we say all the crowds in katsina bye election guess what pdp was severly beaten
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
all those names u mention including afenifere,obas,opc collected dollars to support jonathan guess what jonathan lost.
they re inconsequential
like I said earlier

pdp wants just 40% of sw votes. and they will get it.

the better youruba like the ones that voted in osun 're voting pdp. unlike what some paid anonymous nairaland posters think.

besides Pac is factiolised in almost all thier states
Re: Tribalism by capatainrambo: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
do dodge my question mention 3 candidates of pdp in borno state for next election.

we say all the crowds in katsina bye election guess what pdp was severly beaten
I can't even mention 1 pdp member in the states atiku hails from.
talk less of borno.

atiku was an Apc member before. and I know in details that atiku. filled all the apc structures in bauchi and adamawa by himself. borno will fall inline.

have you ever wondered why buhari ministers and northern politicians 're so quiet.?

only faceless Apc apologists 're here supporting buhari.
the real heavy weights 're in the north carefully accessing the chess board
Re: Tribalism by Jokerman(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
WhyMoD:

That guy is not a Buhari supporter... he's only doing all these because of tribalism...
Re: Tribalism by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Jokerman:

That guy is not a Buhari supporter... he's only doing all these because of tribalism...

Politics is about interest. I am a yoruba man and I can compromise for the greater good of my race.

Kill yourself if you like!
Re: Tribalism by Jokerman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Politics is about interest. I am a yoruba man and I can compromise for the greater good of my race.

Kill yourself if you like!

Alcatraz, you can't tell me Peter Obi isn't fit for a VP slot.... can you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Shocking Thing Northern Elders Said About Atiku Picking Peter Obi / After Dealing With Oshiomhole, MC Oluomo Is Saraki's Next Target / Atiku Abubakar Unveils His Technology Roadmap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.