Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor (30572 Views)

Call Tinubu Like Jonathan Did To Buhari, Ohanaeze Tells Atiku, Obi / Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Queseda: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Igbos voted overwhelming for Jonathan in 2015 despite his poor performance in office against a Buhari whom many thought was a better candidate, simply because they felt their interest is better protected under GEJ. Now tell me why Yorubas shouldn't vote for Buhari/Osinbajo regardless of their perceived 'poor performance' instead of Atiku(PDP) where it's obvious our interests will not be well-protected. Politics in Nigeria is more of personal interest rather than National interest because nothing unites us as a nation
Posterity will judge any Yoruba man who won't vote Buhari/Osinbajo on the guise of political correctness or inclusiveness of 'marginalised' Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by dumahi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mhm
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by bilms(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by rusher14: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
awelekiti:
Nothing but the truth. If not for the corruption that greeted Jonathan's government, it would have been rated probably the best Nigeria has ever got . He was so loved by God as everything fell in pleasant places for him, including a sudden surge in crude price, but he messed up, big time. 99% of the projects being commissioned by buhari administration are Jonathan's orchestrated projects. I remember edo, osun and ekiti states' elections in which ACN claimed their mandate via the tribunal. If it were during the apc era, the reverse would have been the case. This is change indeed. I just hope buhari would be willing to handover power if he loses next year's election, because hes a strong-headed man

If my aunty had a moustache she'd be my uncle.

grin

4 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by slivertongue: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osho is a two face xter
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
The essence of this is ?
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by kumakunta: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
How did Fayose become governor of ekiti ?

4 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by aliyuthayo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
My question is how did FAYOSE win FAYEMI in Ekiti during JONATHAN's reign.
The incumbent didn't even win in his ward not to talk of his L.G.A.
16-0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by aliyuthayo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
bilms:
Gohashim2019
Did you know that Gbenga Olawepo contested for Kwara State gubernatorial elections twice and loss.
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by asawanathegreat(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC will soon be layed to rest
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
sLentlover7778:
Buhari is a gigantic failure.. #Atiku2019 is our saviour..

Affliction will not rise the second time..

#Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by laffwitmi: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Never will yoruba vote Atku, so we should leave our own Osinbajo abi??
ozo13:
baba get ur facts Right nah. Power was also handed over from APC to PDP in kogi central senatorial district my senatorial zone.did PDP win the election? Obviously NO . APC won with that 2015 sai baba stuff but a wrong candidate represented APC .that was y court ask the said APC guy to vacate the seat for PDP.
Its gonna be a keenly contested election sha.
PDP have already brought tribal sentiment Into the game.I do hope The Yoruba will vote for Atiku/obi ticket sha leaving there own son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
RockHard:
This guy is talking nonsense. There was an inconclusive election and rerun election wherein APC/Omisore alliance won, what has that got to do with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by PHILipu1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
awelekiti:
Nothing but the truth. If not for the corruption that greeted Jonathan's government, it would have been rated probably the best Nigeria has ever got . He was so loved by God as everything fell in pleasant places for him, including a sudden surge in crude price, but he messed up, big time. 99% of the projects being commissioned by buhari administration are Jonathan's orchestrated projects. I remember edo, osun and ekiti states' elections in which ACN claimed their mandate via the tribunal. If it were during the apc era, the reverse would have been the case. This is change indeed. I just hope buhari would be willing to handover power if he loses next year's election, because hes a strong-headed man
What about Ekiti 2014?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by eakenbor: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by arsenalLUVA: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
magoo10:
The picture below is one of the dividend of democracy enjoyed by the tyrant in power today. The right to protest and air views without being attacked or shot at by forces.

Do you know that if Jonathan comes out to protest today tear gas and canisters will be shot at him.

Buhari shot at bring back our girls protesters
He ordered the shooting of armless Nigerians like have never been seen before.

The opposite is what we see in the second pic.
Buhari is a monster and those who support him are worse of.

Lol...You people who are sympathetic towards Pdp are beyond redemption. We can take you people serious if you mention other parties as alternatives. But Pdp? It Shows your brains have been fed to the dogs. Since you now lack a brain, please see this, Apostle Gej ordered these... Just two instances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by hoopLA: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
eakenbor:
But Oshiomole became governor in 2008 before Jonathan became president in 2010. So how could Jonathan have rigged to prevent Oshiomole from becoming a governor and later becoming a former governor? Someone who does not know basic facts want to become president.
Thank you.

Bro you gave me hope that not all is lost with this country full of gullible mor0ns.

This is how you know that Nairaland in particular and Nigeria in general is overrun with toilet bred gutter vagabonds and idiots.

See them mostly displaying their stupidîty without cross checking facts. Then they will force feed you with the product if their compost heap brains as analysis. According to them this is the "truth"

And we wonder why our society is in the state it is when we have an obvious nitwit running for president giving us non-baked facts just to take shots atBuhari; or that a certified thief and serial decampee is now the "articulate" choice.

Nigerians are mostly fools. Just say something that appears remotely correct and they will start nodding their coconut heads without checking out what you are saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
OKorowanta:

Abeg no vex, how much for paracetamol for your area?
Go and ask from your father at home cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Adakintroy: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
awelekiti:

My friend reason well someone who is corrupt will tell you there is a Cabal milking your oil in the name of subsidy. Why didn't other government before Jonathan break the ice. All of you told yourself what you want to hear till you believe it. That government was the best government Nigeria had ever had since independence go check the stats.

2 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by arsenalLUVA: 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
hoopLA:

Thank you.

Bro you gave me hope that not all is lost with this country full of gullible mor0ns.

This is how you know that Nairaland in particular and Nigeria in general is overrun with toilet bred gutter vagabonds and idiots.

See them mostly displaying their stupidîty without cross checking facts. Then they will force feed you with the product if their compost heap brains as analysis. According to them this is the "truth"

And we wonder why our society is in the state it is when we have an obvious nitwit running for president giving us non-baked facts just to take shots atBuhari; or that a certified thief and serial decampee is now the "articulate" choice.

Nigerians are mostly fools. Just say something that appears remotely correct and they will start nodding their coconut heads without checking out what you are saying.

Oshiomhole became governor in 2008(Court). Oshiomhole openly supported Gej in 2011. Told Edo electorates to vote him(He's our brother from the same region). His own party (ACN) then had a presidential candidate(Ribadu) but he didn't support him. It's alleged Tinubu even had a deal with Gej for south-west votes.

Oshiomhole contested for re-election in 2012. Gej normally and which is the right thing though looked the other way. No FG might was deployed(trying to pay back Oshio's good). Like you rightly pointed out, this place is full of fools, have nothing upstairs and swallow any garbage they see. I think the influx of kids has a major part to play. Thanks for schooling them even though they're irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by budusky05(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Abeg who be Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by ozo13(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ClassicMG:
you wan shake table grin
my oga no be so nah.lol.the internet no dey forget nah.I jus dey use the internet dig out the so call Democratic things ni o that we enjoyed and has been destroyed currently
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by MVLOX(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
hoopLA:

Thank you.

the only thing that i think of right now after reading these piece is that mortal combat voice ..... FINISH HIM... BRUTALITY...
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by udatso: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
So much kids on Nairaland. Just look at their comments. Selective amnesia dey worry these GEJ praise singers
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by juvewalex(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
hoopLA:

Thank you.

As in eh, I just cross checked now and found out Oshiomole was pronounced the governor of Edo state on 11th March 2008 by the court...
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Edojoma(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
hoopLA:

Thank you.

Wat of his second tenure,,?? Receive sense ooo

Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Edojoma(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
hoopLA:

Thank you.

Wat of his second tenure,,?? Receive sense ooo

Wat of his second tenure, Receive sense ooo
Re: If Jonathan Did What Buhari Did In Osun, Oshiomhole Won’t Be A Former Governor by Sajio(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
awelekiti:
which corruption are u talking about in gej's era..... You guys simply fell into the APC propaganda hence we find ourselves in this mess. Show one person that app has arrested and charge to court for corruption? It is well ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.