Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization (30570 Views)

Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Supporters In Zango Village, Bauchi On Grassroot Sensitization (Pics) / Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by AcuraZDX: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Members of OBIDatti ThinkTank Kaduna running sensitization on Party logo at the Gumi Market Kaduna today.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by AcuraZDX: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
While they are busy creating propaganda, we are busy doing the grassroot.

Lessons would be learnt grin

309 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by lhordspy: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
What is this?

Stop fooling yourself. I know Abubakar mahmud Gumi market so well. And i can tell you 100%, that isnt central market . And that is not kaduna or anywhere near but maybe Aba or anywhere else in the south-east.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Jostoman: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
Very good

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by AcuraZDX: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Wailing wailer.

Your online trolling can't even convert one vote for your Drugnubu.

Urchin

251 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by slivertongue: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
More like LP cares.

27 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Jessica008(f): 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Well done

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Ogbuefi2020: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

This is Aba not anywhere near kaduna. Stop fooling yourself. I know gumi market so well. And this is not kaduna but Aba.

Cant you see the faces of people present there?. Who resemble hausa/fulani there?

Yiibo people always wanting to famz hausa. The friendship that never existed before and will never exist.
Look at the mud wall. Aba has no mud house

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by apache22b: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2022
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .

191 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by BATified2023: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Wailing wailer.

Your online trolling can't even convert one vote for your Drugnubu.

Urchin

which side at gumi market or e no get address?

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Gucciblog: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
which side at gumi market or e no get address?

See how stupid you just sounded.

Just like asking which side is Alaba International market or Ariaria market

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by BATified2023: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gucciblog:

See how stupid you just sounded.

Just like asking which side is Alaba International market or Ariaria market
it’s no surprises igbos are always ignorantly aggressive

They can kill over what they know nothing about,no wonder they keep hammering the line clone when they don’t know d meaning

Which part of gumi market?

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Nwaetche(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
I recon you must be highly paid to online 24/7 spewing all this propaganda.

Do you have a software that scans for any news with Obi or LP and send an automated negative response on your behalf no matter how dumb the response might be?

I do no think you are on the 30k payroll. There must be another cadre for APC propaganda brigade.

Someone posted a P2P campaign going on in Kaduna and your are insinuating that the campaign is in Aba, where have you seen such building structure in Aba before?

You can decipher a city in Nigeria by the facial or physical look of people in picture? is there anywhere in Nigeria you do not find easterners or Yorubas?

Please do not let me believe the popular saying going around that says " one cannot support APC without sounding dumb"

lhordspy:
What is this?

This is Aba not anywhere near kaduna. Stop fooling yourself. I know gumi market so well. And this is not kaduna but Aba.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by TheChameleon: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Just behave yaself.

Northerners don't tolerate animalistic piggish behaviour....

Ask them what happened when they started EndSARS "protest" in Sabon Gari, Kano State.

Na Yoruba be mumu wey dey take nonsense. Aboki no dey spare the rod for male or female species of flatin0s ooo grin

Ask Ojukwu and any yamlegger for more details cheesy grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Realists(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Professor Charles Soludo, an Igboman has warned Nigerians to desist from Nzogbu Nzogbu type of politics & leave Obi-idiots alone for national growth & development.
It's a fact that nobody knows Peter Obidient better than Professor C. Solido, for they are Igbo brothers, from same state .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Seyiemath(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2022
Like this comment if you are going to vote for OBI

I escaped bandits on the Abuja-kaduna highway, checkout the story on my thread

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by tuoyoojo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
By the beginning of this year

No body would have talked about LP or even considered them for anything but in Dec now, LP is now the party to beat

Don't get discouraged

If PDAPC Bring money to you to vote them, collect the money and vote wisely

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Franzinni: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
Cult members!
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by omoredia: 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
We have had politicians paying people 5k to give them bad governance at this point can common sense not tell us that we need to reverse things by paying them the 5k to give us good governance? Nothing is for free. We can't be doing things the same way and expect a different outcome.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Workch: 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
They are busy wasting monies on big useless rallies with paid crowd, we are directly reaching out to the electorates

We will shock all of you in February. No be by spending stolen monies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by leofab(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
We want an inclusive nation where every one will contribute to its development and advancement and not leaving everything to the government alone..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by SKYHIGHfx: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wow
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by TheChameleon: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Mccullum: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Some people just like labouring in vain,

Na go waka pass GNLD hawkers grin

181 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by SIONKPO1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
lhordspy:
What is this?

Must you attach Ethnicity to your posts?
Can't you see the Building and Weather?
You need to grow,i understand that you are doing your online hustle but do it with dignity and respect for other people

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by money121(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Seen
Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by atinga1: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
30k a month workers are already doing their thing.
If only they knew. Good leadership can get them something better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by Gucciblog: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
BATified2023:
it’s no surprises igbos are always ignorantly aggressive

They can kill over what they know nothing about,no wonder they keep hammering the line clone when they don’t know d meaning

Which part of gumi market?

So quick to label me an Ibo person.

Hahaha

Ahsiere

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by ogbonti: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
AcuraZDX:
While they are busy creating propaganda, we are busy doing the grassroot.

Lessons would be learnt grin

the real game - door to door grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obidients In Kaduna Going For Grassroot Sensitization by SIONKPO1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the Grand-Patron of politics in Nigeria.

Now we have shown the useless Obidient's urchins what politics is all about, Peter Obi thinks Nigerians are like his useless gullible Obidient's urchins that takes what ever nonsensical statistics he dishes out from his smelling mouth.

I pity anyone who will cast his vote for a pathological liar like Peter Obi and his useless Obidient's urchins when we have the Great Bola Ahmed Tinubu on the same ballot.

My fellow Nigerians and youths

Please let's all massively and vote our Messiah Bola Ahmed Tinubu and watch how he'll transform Nigeria and make our lives and generation better again .
Do you mean that Bihari spoilt Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.