Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos (57618 Views)

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) / Lady Accused Of Stealing An iPhone & N200k In Lagos, Disgraced By Area Boys(Pix) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes nah everywhere I dey
you come dey slap person, wetin I do? I no nice oo
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Strangebuttrue(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes nah everywhere I dey
are you pussybqgrill?
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Lordbooster(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
See wah konji ve caused grin grin grin....anyways check out our signature for some 18+ naija stuffs if you re down for it
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
kalu61:
Abeg shift. How many 10k have you made since morning
I wasn't talking to you and don't ever in your miserable life quote me. Look for your mate
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Lonestar124: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lordofthewest:
All these igbo girls developing Lagos sef grin..The mumu guy too should be responsible and pay up
Common shut up kid! If you've nothing to say.

2 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by freeborn76(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Very cheap thing. 10k you can make in a seconds if you are focus in legit business. I get annoy seeing women that sell their body so cheap for money they can make on their own and still earn respect

Mind your business hypocrite! Na your toto?

5 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
freeborn76:

Mind your business hypocrite! Na your toto?
Did I mention you? Fool
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by 3kay945(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Very cheap thing. 10k you can make in a seconds if you are focus in legit business. I get annoy seeing women that sell their body so cheap for money they can make on their own and still earn respect

Please what kind of business we talking here cos many peeps are ready to learn o. cool

3 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by kalu61(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

I wasn't talking to you and don't ever in your miserable life quote me. Look for your mate
You mates are not on nairaland remember. You make 10k in seconds and you are still here

4 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by GoldHorse(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
The guy f****d up biggggg time!!! Haba! Sensible runs guy go do whatever to maintain, cover up, pacify, cajole, whatever, the babe! Whatever mehn! Even if the ashy was playing smart sef!

Oja mi laraje!! Funke Don hear already!

Look the correct bobo! E fall hand!

Even use your dress and shoes borrow money sef! Then you go land "thieves attack me steal my clothes lie lie story" for house. Madam go still come dey pet u sef.

Stewpeed guy!

3 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by jeff1607(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Hanty , which business one can do and get 10k in seconds without capital and other laid down expenses?

2 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Redhot111(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Wetin this one dey talk sef. 10k for ordinary pussy wey God create to bring freely enjoyed and you are here talking trash. Which country do you make 10% in a second? Tatafo woman like u

12 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by soviete(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes nah everywhere I dey
bad girl with itchy hands undecided undecided not a good combination angry
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Ukalejohn(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Hanty please what's the business na? I want to be making 10k in seconds... Thanks grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
See as this man take harass himself. I hope his wife don't get to know about this lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Very cunning thing. She didn't slap that his eyes he's using to stare at his fingernails like there's diamonds there. angry

1 Like

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Popularity(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Federal Govt. Suppose to ban this Oshoshondi things. Anyway, na over calculation dey worry the man. He don calculate am from 10Pm-8am (10hours),=10k but come spend only 2hours=2k . howevee, the man should pay the 10k complete and sue the olosho to court for damages. Gbagam!!!!!!. Anyway let me see what this nuisance below me will say about this post
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Stallion93(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
But jokes apart, 10k every night is a very lucrative business. Girls las las have a way out of this poverty, we men are just doomed from every angle

3 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
kalu61:
You mates are not on nairaland remember. You make 10k in seconds and you are still here
20k for d lappy. Blame Buhari for the low pricing o

1 Like

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Redhot111:

Wetin this one dey talk sef. 10k for ordinary pussy wey God create to bring freely enjoyed and you are here talking trash. Which country do you make 10% in a second? Tatafo woman like u
Are you saying prostitution is the only thing that can get you 10k in a day? There are lot of business you can do and earn 10k in seconds. It may not be everyday income but in a month you will make much more money. Your Aunties at home are tatafo
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Stallion93:
But jokes apart, 10k every night is a very lucrative business. Girls las las have a way out of this poverty, we men are just doomed from every angle
Its a lie. There are men whores, gigolos. If u land one sugarmummy or daddy, you'll b fine.

3 Likes

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by Doerstech(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

NNE me too need 10K in secs every sec...so how can I get involve in this?

1 Like

Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by kalu61(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Fool I never said I make 10k in a second but I said you can actually make 10k in a second if you are focus doing legit business. Of course you need capital to make such profit and I bless God am making my money with respect. So go and jump into the canal
why no use your parameter to compare with him than using standard your are still dreaming of. The way you spew the thrash as you were made more morning than him.
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by kalu61(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
20k for d lappy. Blame Buhari for the low pricing o
Hahahaha, don't worry. Na free i go give you
Re: A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos by gulfer: 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Why Una remove the video now; Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Students Who Sexually Assaulted Female Students Publicly In Ikoyi, Nabbed / Man Rapes, Impregnates & Aborts Stepdaughter's Pregnancy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.