Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) (37011 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
WHAT A SHAME!

According to reports, this young man went to a butique shop & bought fancy clothes worth over 100k, and scammed the seller by doing fake alart.

So, the seller having thought that the guy have done the transfer then handed the cloths worth over 100k to the guy who then went away thinking he has made the day.

So after he left the shop, the seller realized that the guy did fake alart, so he raised the alarm, and the guy was later traced & caught near a soloon were i was barbing & was tied hands back and both legs.

This guy is begging but the group of men holding him seems to have a deaf ear as they are panabiting his back with lashes of strong cane at the moment.

So they ask him to make the real transfer so they could pitty him small, but the guy no even get 1kobo for account.

They've contacted his people to come and help bail him, but they said they're not coming, that they should go on with the beating.

He his currently recieving strokes of can right now.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Commentor: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin

Not a fan of jungle justice but... grin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Polynek(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nice 1 undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mcfi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol. For how much Na. See disgrace. One painful thing is that if you leave him he will go back to steal.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by lordm(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hand over to the police

2 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Blake755: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
People dey gets mind oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Boogyman557: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. STREET DON CAST, CUNTREE DON CAST BIG TIME. ABOBI IF U GET KALA, CARRY UR KALA COME OUT. NO WER SAFE AGAIN. WTF MAN

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you see the kind hot slap wey this guy done recieve, i no sure say him go ever do bad thing for him life again..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mcfi:
Lol. For how much Na. See disgrace. One painful thing is that if you leave him he will go back to steal.
i be wan beg for the guy o, but i nearly collect one slap.. So i had to stay calm to avoid story that touches the heart

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by ahnie: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let them flog his back to shreds in as much as they're not Lynching him.
I Stan the beating.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Notyourtype: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
People wicked sha.. For this kind nigeria situation wey 1 magi is sold at 10 naira, you get mind to scamm someone over 100k just to impress some fake girlfriends.. He is lucky is not lagos, if not; he would've lived to tell the story.

26 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by amzee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
I no get any problem with the guy but mylordmygod1 una offend NEPA? Oga,go and charge your fone joor

2 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Radionigeria: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wait o.. Abi i no dey see wey! Na boxer him wear?

1 Like

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Radionigeria: 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Notyourtype:
People wicked sha.. For this kind nigeria situation wey 1 magi is sold at 10 naira, you get mind to scamm someone over 100k just to impress some fake girlfriends.. He is lucky is not lagos, if not; he would've lived to tell the story.
why you con the mention lagos for this matter naw.. Chum! chum! chum!

3 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:
I no get any problem with the guy but mylordmygod1 una offend NEPA? Oga,go and charge your fone joor
If you go borrow me your charger, because i don't have charger now.. Na by chance i dey take plug small.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mcfi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mylordmygod1:

i be wan beg for the guy o, but i nearly collect one slap.. So i had to stay calm to avoid story that touches the heart
Guy no even think am oooo. Those guys no need our pity

5 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mylordmygod1: 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mcfi:

Guy no even think am oooo. Those guys no need our pity
no be lie, just that the beating was too much..

2 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by amzee(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
If you go borrow me your charger, because i don't have charger now.. Na by chance i dey take plug small.
U get money buy fone but no get money 4 charger? E go beta make u sell d fone use d money buy charger aswear

3 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Digital101: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't support jungle justice but the guy deserve it.

7 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Mcfi(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
no be lie, just that the beating was too much..

Have you been attacked by them before? They don’t need to be killed but before taking them to the station, they need to learn lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2021
ahnie:
Let them flog his back to shreds in as much as they're not Lynching him.
I Stan the beating.
Don't you think it's jungle justice?
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Kajaard: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2021
I am sure if the idiot had finished barbing his hair he would have paid the barber with a fake alert as well. They should beat SHEGE comot his body. Idiot angry

10 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Alitair(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. STREET DON CAST, CUNTREE DON CAST BIG TIME. ABOBI IF U GET KALA, CARRY UR KALA COME OUT. NO WER SAFE AGAIN. WTF MAN

Like say all man carry Kala come out, No body for dey alive to give us this gist

3 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Boogyman557: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Alitair:

Like say all man carry Kala come out, No body for dey alive to give us this gist
HOLLY GRAM cool U DE CAPRISUN REAL MATTERS MAN. NO VEX NA 2MUCH WEED DE CAST ME. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Boogyman557: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by DoctorDree(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Guys dey para oooo
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Optimistguy1969: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Very ugly and dirty barbing salon

Make Dem beat the guy wella, peel im nyash
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by InvestorRicky(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm coming to give him my own beating since we've all chosen to be so lawless in this country. Someone committed a crime but instead of handing him over to the appropriate authority so the full wrath of law can befall him they're there committing another crime(jungle justice) punishable by law because jungle justice is the only justice the victim can get. Our judicial & security system is severely inept!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by Bipam28: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
Re: Fake Alert Scammer Caught And Disgraced By Angry Youths In Delta State (pics) by englishmart(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Slawomir just left the group

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo) / How Drug Traffickers Packaged Hard Drugs Inside Ceramic Plates (Photos, Video) / Young Man Beheaded In Delta State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.