Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ (411 Views)

SW Leaders Put Pressure On Osinbajo To Step Down For Tinubu / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by GoodMuyis(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Psalm 127:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth
5. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate

Rejoinder - Atiku:How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - https://www.nairaland.com/4785752
https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/10/atiku-how-kumuyi-oyedepo-african-leaders-put-pressure-on-obj/

I can confirm to you that people like Pastors Enoch Adeboye, W.F Kumuyi and Bishop David Oyedepo spoke with baba. I can also tell you that people who matter outside Nigeria had been calling him. “In fact, Baba was still angry as at Sunday during the PDP convention. But with the caliber of people mounting pressure and with the need to remedy the current situation, he had no choice”.

First of all this not an official statement or reply from W.F. Kumuyi, but as an unrepentant Kumuyist, I take it upon myself, not on behalf but on a personal account to respond to whoever is the writer or the sponsor of the writer is, to retract the statement made in the said article which drag the name of Dr. W.F. Kumuyi (Pst) into the politics of Nigeria, by maliciously aligning him with a Presidential Aspirant to gain cheap Popularity.

As a Matter of fact, I know who my Father, Mentor, Role Model is and will always be, W.F. Kumuyi is a man of discretion who watch and guide his actions and words, and will not, in any case, join himself to any Nigeria politician due to their natural tendencies and carnal nature. As a renowned clergyman, a statement, a leader, father to many, most importantly a SANCTIFIED CHRISTIAN, he owes the Government of the day his support and prayer as commanded by The Holy Bible, which implies that if Mr. Atiku Abubakr or any other emerge as president in 2019, will also enjoy such without partiality.

As regards to the W.F. Kumuyi speaking to the Formal President Olusegun Obasanjo on behalf of Atiku Abubakar, IF there is any truth in the statement, the possibility in this scenario will be that Kumuyi was brought in as a fence-mender between Obansajo and Atiku NOT on the basis of Political Endorsement, in this case, Kumuyi will not object since his Biblical philosophy is that "follow Peace with all men and Holiness".

Secondly, I would appeal to the writer, the sponsor, and the publisher to issue a clarification on the matter or tender an unreserved apology for the public misinformation.

And for Atiku/PDP Presidential Campaign DG to dissociated itself from the deceptive article written to bring disreputation the person of W.F. Kumuyi.
Mr Atiku Should be aware that he cannot build the foundation of his presidential ambition upon deception and expect to get support from God.

Regards

Abubakar M. aka GoodMuyis
-Kaduna
Re: Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by GoodMuyis(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
After Thought:
Also for the fact that Rev. Oyedepo was pictured with Atiku at Obasanjo residence should not be termed as a political endorsement.
If he was there so that both can end their longtime difference, I think he did not, but that should not be a political move.

Meanwhile, Am a strong advocate of Christian participation in Godly Politics
Re: Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by buhariguy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kumuyi is my mentor but any clergyman that is corrupt will be against buhari.
Re: Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by chiefolododo(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
people should watch what they say, when did Kumuyi put pressure on Obasanjo? The Kumuyi I know is a man of Integrity, he will not come down to the level of any Nigeria politician. He visited Buhari , yes because they invited him to independence day celebration, and he was to give sermon on that day. He honored the invitation because he respects the office of the president, nothing much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
good one

Lalasticlala, seun, lets fixed
Re: Rejoinder - Atiku:how Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On OBJ by godliman: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
chiefolododo:
people should watch what they say, when did Kumuyi put pressure on Obasanjo? The Kumuyi I know is a man of Integrity, he will not come down to the level of any Nigeria politician. He visited Buhari , yes because they invited him to independence day celebration, and he was to give sermon on that day. He honored the invitation because he respects the office of the president, nothing much
Yes he is a man of uncommon integrity but apc used him albeit unwittingly to polish buhari 's image. If I were him I will politely decline the same way he declined gej request to visit his church during campaign. This is campaign period you know.

(1) (Reply)

Please Confirm If It's True / You Will Be A Complete Idiot To Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Support Any Party / Wike Accuses Federal Goverment Of Intimidating Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.