Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa (26730 Views)

Nigeria Highest VAT Ever Of N2tn In 2021, As Kano Beats South East Combined / Gov Ikpeazu Appoints 18-year-old, Chineme Ota As 2018 One-day Abia Governor / Forbes Names Nigeria Best Economy In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by klax(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Pls which Nigeria The one we live in or another one in outer space Very funny people just looking for way to sell Buhari to the electorate bro too late use another tactics but this one is not working.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by opeoluwa20(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
hmm when Atiku too na another noise we go make, only God can give us a good king all these people are vipers and scorpion them no send Nigerians. we need revolution not Atiku or buhari
gdonj1:
Buhari and his team should not worry about us. We know what we want and who. Atiku is corrupt, Obasanjo has no integrity, etc. All these do not move us anymore. Buhari's integrity never helps us; it has never fed us. His integrity never stops Fulani herdsmen from killing, and has never ameliorated the high cost of international business due a steep rise in the price of dollars. When the day comes, we will let Buhari and his team know if we still want them or not. They should not cry for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by foreshore(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Forbes Africa, a major global research firm, has rated Nigeria as the 2018 best economy in Africa, beating South Africa, Egypt and others.

According to Forbes, Nigeria came top with $172 billion, which was followed by South Africa with $166.735 billion.

Also on the list was Egypt as third with $78 billion, Algeria with $66, Lybia :$65, Botswana: $22.675, Ghana :$20.458 Morroco :$18, Ivory Coast :$11 and Madagascar with $6.766 billion.

Nigeria’s West-African neighbours, Ghana, is seventh with $20.458, Morroco is eighth with $18 billion, Ivory Coast is ninth with $11 billion while Madagascar is tenth with $6.766 billion.

https://leadership.ng/2018/10/10/nigeria-beats-south-africa-others-as-2018-best-economy-in-africa/

Doctored!!! And 11million Nigerians have lost their jobs in just 3 years, 30% of Nigerian children out of school because of fees
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by excel101(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari and APC are there celebrating a relay race where the baton of first position was handed over to them by former president Jonathan, instead of improving on their record. I now understand why he was dodging the presidential debate. Just go get ready and meet us at the debate, no stories this time.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by billyG(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
unfulfilled campaign promises Muhammadu Buhari made in 2015.
1. I will reduce fuel price to #45 naira per liter
2. There will be free education @all level
3. I will pay 23 million Nigerians #5,000 monthly.
4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their service.
5. One free meal ( to include fruits) daily, for public primary schools pupils.
6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.
7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.
8. Three million jobs per year.
9. Stabilizing the naira
10. I will BAN all government officials from seeking medical care abroad.
11. I will make sure kerosene is 50 Naira per liter.
12. I will make sure 1 Naira per 1 US dollars.
Did he said all that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Mexyz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lies written and edited by paid BMC crew.... We are sending Buhari back to his cows come 2019.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by meolaniyi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
APC busy with propaganda.
Very soon you will pay Time magazine to report that Nigeria is the safest place to live in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by kingthreat(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their service.
6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.
9. Stabilizing the naira

No human being on earth can fulfil that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
I must commend President Muhammad Buhari for this great feast....

Pmb2023

No be only feast, na owambe undecided

Don't go and invest your BMC 3k on a copy of Brighter Grammar, be here disgracing your family undecided
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by olajizz01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Johnzzy:
Sorry, but this record was set by GEJ several years ago. Are we celebrating past successes as achievements?

Mad people full APC sha.
Shot the hell,set by who?after depleted our foreign reserve b4 he was humiliated in the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by GoldHorse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Johnzzy:
Sorry, but this record was set by GEJ several years ago. Are we celebrating past successes as achievements?

Mad people full APC sha.

Economy is an on going concern not like Olympic record. You stale you die! Not a matter of static record setting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by meolaniyi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
billyG:

Did he said all that?
He saided those things oo
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Johnzzy:

Mad people full APC sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Paulpak34(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is ringing
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
meolaniyi:
APC busy with propaganda.
Very soon you will pay Time magazine to report that Nigeria is the safest place to live in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by new2012: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ofuonyebi:

I dont know why many nigerian fools allow politics to blind their thought..

Forbes is an independent organization with its fair research....if he has found Nigeria to have clibed to the highest rank of best economy in Africa,

i think the credit must be given to the APC govt of Buhari....Dont forget that they are trying to reposition the nations economy

after the gangantuan corruption of PINDIPIN

You know that few minutes of independent research can save you from posting all these right?

Nigeria has been African biggest Economy since when, even Lagos was rated higher than most African countries and the were long ago.

Now drill down to the specifics and you'll probably puke if you really have Nigeria at heart
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by temi1526: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
The person that post this lie is bad Gooding mad man. APCshit.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Topic created and masturbated on by the chief BMC.

When transparency international gave their report on our military and corruption index. They castigate and lampooned them.

Atiku was not corrupt when he was in APC. Travelling to America was not an issue till he decamped.

Fear Mr Integrity with his gang of thieves

1 Like

NgeneUkwenu:
Forbes Africa, a major global research firm, has rated Nigeria as the 2018 best economy in Africa, beating South Africa, Egypt and others.

According to Forbes, Nigeria came top with $172 billion, which was followed by South Africa with $166.735 billion.

Also on the list was Egypt as third with $78 billion, Algeria with $66, Lybia :$65, Botswana: $22.675, Ghana :$20.458 Morroco :$18, Ivory Coast :$11 and Madagascar with $6.766 billion.

Nigeria’s West-African neighbours, Ghana, is seventh with $20.458, Morroco is eighth with $18 billion, Ivory Coast is ninth with $11 billion while Madagascar is tenth with $6.766 billion.

https://leadership.ng/2018/10/10/nigeria-beats-south-africa-others-as-2018-best-economy-in-africa/

Thifves. You Guys Are Not Serious. Back 2 Daura
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Deeldorado: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Best in what exactly? What's all these useless propaganda about? Nigeria has always been the biggest economy in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by CocoaOla: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigeria are tired of all these old men in PDP and APC they should go rest and enjoy their money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Funnicator:
Propaganda.

Whereas we're losing jobs in droves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by CocoaOla: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerians are tired of all these old men in PDP and APC they should go rest and enjoy their money
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Righteousness89(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
SCAM! SCAM!

Kindly check on forbes website for this!
There is no such thing as this on Forbes.

Even the link given has nothing to do with Forbes

For these guys to go as far as this is Pathetic!

I AM ASHAMED OF posters of this Fake news!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by franchasng: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
On the internet while 90% of Nigerians are unemployed and jobless!

APC and Buhari make una continue o, the thunder that will fire you people is still under joint suicide training with Syrian rebels, ISIS, Al shabab, Aqaeda and Hamass angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by Felixv: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
All those atithief morons will come here to spew rubbish.

Please create iPod town and elect atithef as your looterpresident. And take saraki with you.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by servercodes001: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
gdonj1:
9. Stabilizing the naira

Its very uncivilized to add lies just to tarnish someone, me and u both know bubu didn't say all this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
skarlett:

No be only feast, na owambe undecided

Don't go and invest your BMC 3k on a copy of Brighter Grammar, be here disgracing your family undecided

You can hang yourself for you like na. Shebi life don taya u ni
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by bettercreature(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Johnzzy:

Mad people full APC sha.
Go back to school they are talking about 2018
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by WetinConsignMe: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:
Topic created and masturbated on by the chief BMC.

When transparency international gave their report on our military and corruption index. They castigate and lampooned them.

Atiku was not corrupt when he was in APC. Travelling to America was not an issue till he decamped.

Fear Mr Integrity with his gang of thieves

All Nigerian politicians are corrupt. Atiku can't be an exception. The system itself is corrupting.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by HomeOfMe(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hahaha..,there's too much comedy going on in Nigeria! Just like the three hundred and something million dollars that they promised to distribute to extremelyvpoor Nigerians months ago,or the identity of the owner of the ikoyi resident where billions were kept,and so on. Nigerians are already used to the 419 integrity scam,so this won't come as a surprise. Tell us what we don't already know.
Re: Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa by hateme777: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Haters will soon die of high blood pressure.

Atiku; why will Forbes magazine do this to me that's my campaign tool.

Igbos; prince of corruption, Atiku just bribe them with dollars, they will surely change the results, Nigeria will be placed the poorest country in the world.

Atiku; I will have to meet them in USA to bribe them.

Igbos ; oga make C.I.A no detain you 0oooo. Till after election b4 they release you ?

Atiku; I almost 4got, but obj said he will get my visa ready, since he has 4given me.

Igbos: Prince of corruption, you dey believe that Oracle ?. That obj said he has 4given always loose everything, where is AD political party, where is salisu Buhari, where is Tafa Balogun, where is GEJ.

Devil: Prince of corruption, why are you trying to paint your country black just to win an election. Why are you always calling me.

Atiku; I want you to destroy the country, so that evil will make the masses hate PMB. I want them to rush me.

Devil: okay but, you must stop stealing from now till the election day . can you do it prince kleptomaniac

Atiku; .......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yojora Explains How Alpha Beta Helps Lagos Improve Revenue Generation / Ebube-Agu: The Moment South-East Governors Announced Security Network (Video) / FG In Talk With Niger Delta Militants – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.