Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows (313 Views)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / Presidency Offers To Give Atiku Phone Number Of Buhari / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by godliman: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
The bible says the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it. Buhari came as an angel to many but turns out to be something else. Here comes Atiku the son of Abubakar, we dont know him until he is given power. Buhari has however taught us that not all that glitters is gold and we may reverse that statement for atiku that not all that is brown is dirty. who knows, this man that many speak ill of may be the hope of nigeria. Buhari has done his best but his best seem inadequate, unfortunately he is the best apc can afford, let give Atiku a try.
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by tripplephi: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
it is TRIAL AND ERROR that this country used in getting to the state we are in now.

stop advocating for trial and error and know with CONVINCING FACTS who and why you are voting.

godliman:
The bible says the heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it. Buhari came as an angel to many but turns out to be something else. Here comes Atiku the son of Abubakar, we dont know him until he is given power. Buhari has however taught us that not all that glitters is gold and we may reverse that statement for atiku that not all that is brown is dirty. who knows, this man that many speak ill of may be the hope of nigeria. Buhari has done his best but his best seem inadequate, unfortunately he is the best apc can afford, let give Atiku a try.
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by NIGHTMARE0O7: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
tripplephi:
it is TRIAL AND ERROR that this country used in getting to the state we are in now.

stop advocating for trial and error and know with CONVINCING FACTS who and why you are voting.

So who are u 100% sure that he is not trial.,?
CN u listen to urself?

Read my post very well, I'm still telling u based on what u said.
Nigerian election is trial and error u can't help it because u don't know who is LEGIT so we vote based on what they tell us if we are well convinced we vote.
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by falcon01: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
We keep changing leaders everytime instead of forcing the current leader to do the right thing. Now if Atiku gets elected, there will be group of people shouting on her pathetic and useless he is then we change again and again and again that is the faith of this country
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
#istandwithbuharitill2023

We are sticking with this Government through its painful institutional reforms. We ain't backing off half way. Our igbo brothers should bear with the majority of Nigerians to ensure the survival of our ailing nation!

1 Like

Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by tripplephi: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
did my post suggest am supporting him? I speak to the OP concerning his confidence in atiku... because every one NOW seems to be claiming ATIKUlate but later when he enters and makes the country a nightmare... then the same people will bad mouth him and praise BUHARI like we are doing to Jonathan.

kindly read my initial post and understand and am NOT in support of anyone.

NIGHTMARE0O7:

So who are u 100% sure that he is not trial.,?
CN u listen to urself?
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by oyatz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am also planning to be President soon
Re: Lets Give Atiku A Try ... Who Knows by BluntBoy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
godliman:

(1) (Reply)

Man Starts Marathon Cycling From Imo State To Abuja In Support Of Atiku (photos) / Travel Ban: Garba Shehu -'we Have Not Released Any List Of Nigerians Affected' / 2019 Election: The Only Option Available Is Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.