Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Mr. Peter Obi I Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mr. Peter Obi I Know (267 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mr. Peter Obi I Know by Win12345: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Guys forgive me but I and family are Soo much in love with this man called Mr. Peter Obi.
It all started in 2003 when I was in SS3 in one secondary school in Onitsha.
I and my friends notice unusual campaign posters with different captivating Headings and clear political agendas boldly written all over them.
We were like wow this politician is serious and mean business in a time that Anambra seems to be irredeemable politically, backward and in total darkness.
The man came, campaign and won but was rigged out.
He pursued his mandate upto supreme court and won at last, something that no one before him has achieved.
He entered into governance with all PDP House of Assembly members but was resolute on carrying out His agenda for the State despite been at the risk of being impeached, he stood firm to his convictions and did not share money to appease anyone.
After few months he tighten all loophole in the state purse and save enough money for the State.
He then began working and making policies that gave birth to NEW ANAMBRA STATE.
Today Anambra is progressive because of fore sight of Mr. Peter Obi.
Sorry Guys am from Enugu State but born, breed and schooled in Anambra State.
Obi is the Father of New Anambra State and we need his wisdom and courage to place this country on a progressive path.........

ATIKULATED OBI 2019

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari’s Greatest Offence, By Bubu Galadima / Sorry State Of Nigerian Youth / 10 Suspected Secret Cult Members Docked In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.