Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Artistes Are Saying About Baba Sala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Artistes Are Saying About Baba Sala (370 Views)

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Artistes Are Saying About Baba Sala by olamariamjonez(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
The late Moses Olaiya Adejumo, famously called Baba Sala was a remarkable performer. Peers and more youthful artistes bear witness to his pleasantry and imaginative genius in this report.

I once broke my arm for Baba Sala – Mr. Latin

"BABA Sala was a legend, a pathfinder who demonstrated to us the best approach to be the humorists that we are today. He demonstrated to us that for sure, there is cash in satire, and we would all be able to see with our own eyes today.

"I once had a broken arm as a result of Baba Sala. I was in Ilesa in 2002, when he was being consulted with the title of Baba Aladure. I was one of the artistes welcomed, and as I got down, the group was overpowering, and as they were attempting to welcome me, my hand got broken and I breast fed it for five months. Yet, the great part was that he kept in touch with me a letter, marked by and by him, that he valued my coming. He was a decent man."

He was sensible - Jide Kosoko

"He was a pleasant man. A pioneer and somebody a large portion of us turned upward to while growing up. He was so pleasing and contributed enormously to the theater, particularly in parody. I recollect at that point, we were having meeting and everybody kicked against him, yet no one was striking enough to disclose to him he had wronged us. As youthful as I seemed to be, I gotten boldness and specified it to him that he had outraged many individuals, and in that spot, he prostrated to apologize to everybody. That is to indicate how humble he was. I implore that God give him unceasing peace."

Ages of artistes picked up from his specialty - Joke Silva

"Baba Sala was an astonishing man, a ton of ages of artistes picked up from his specialty. At the stature of his vocation, his film, I can't recollect the name of the motion picture that got named and overflowed the market before its discharge, which influenced him fiscally. In any case, for the love of the craftsmanship, he proceeded and did not disappoint that force him."

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/what-artistes-are-saying-about-baba-sala/13/10/2018/

(1) (Reply)

Actress Afia Scwarzenegger Makes Cryptic Post 'if I Die Today, I Die As A Hero' / Flavour Strips Down In New Sexy Photo / Tina Turner Opens Up About Son’s Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.