Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Actress Afia Scwarzenegger Makes Cryptic Post 'if I Die Today, I Die As A Hero' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Afia Scwarzenegger Makes Cryptic Post 'if I Die Today, I Die As A Hero' (366 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Afia Scwarzenegger Makes Cryptic Post 'if I Die Today, I Die As A Hero' by Mowunmiaf: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2018
The prestigious thing about being a public a celebrity is that one’s name remains with the living even after death. So, it’s not surprising that most of Ghanaian ladies are trying so hard to register their names on the lip of Ghanaians so that even if they die, their names will forever be remembered.

Now, it’s obvious cantankerous Afia Schwarzenegger has realised that prestigious thing about celebrity status as she has taken to her photo sharing platform, Instagram page to brag that if she dies today, she’ll remain a hero

It is not clear what makes her a hero but one could point to the fact that she is a strong woman who is always ready to add her voice to every social issue that pops up in the country. Remember how she has been chastising Nana Appiah Mensah since Menzgold issue popped up.

Read full post here; http://aftrending.com/actress-afia-scwarzenegger-makes-cryptic-post-if-i-die-today-i-die-as-a-hero/

(1) (Reply)

Diddy & Cassie Split After 11 Years Together / James Obialor 'they Didn't Caught Me' Finally Gets 100k From Bobrisky / Migos Sued For Ripping Off "Walk It Talk It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.