Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram (643 Views)

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable / #ENDSARS: Curfew Starts In Anambra Today By 8pm - Governor Obiano / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by maazi99: 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Just like other Nigerian youth seeking job atleast to still keep my mind off bad thoughts. I have gone for several interviews and HR job interviews, name it until I stumbled on instagram account instant_jobblognigeria.

I knew most Human Resource personnels charge for any work they give to job seekers. With the same thought, I believed that it would be the same thing with Sammy Michael. His profile assured me to confide in what it says as an online job platform that help people search for job of their choice while you pay him N30,000 only.

When I slided to his DM, he told me that he can get me a job with German Embassy, that I should pay him a sum of 10,000 Naira and when I get the job I complete the remaining 20,000. This gave me more confidence to continue.b

So on the 15th of September I paid him N10,000 to get started on the job, only for me to get an interview invite with an airtel number! I tried calling the number and it was switched off. I reported this to Mr Sammy (instant_jobblognigeria) that I wasn't comfortable with such an invite, that one would think a customized text should be gotten from such a prestigious organization, he told me to go for the interview first.

A night to the interview another strange airtel number sent an SMS postponing the interview, a mail wasn't sent just a text with no explanation why they are postponing. I tried to call back the number for explanation but it was switched off and I started calling Sammy Michael to reach him but to no avail.

I sent him a threatening text that I wanted my refund, he then picked up after several attempts to reach him, and said he has no explanation because he too didn't know why the interview was moved but that the given date was not far, that why don't we wait before we start complaining. At this point we (Me and my cousin) started digging about him and so many people came back to us with confirmation that he is a fake and a scammer. That he has been in the business of taking people's money and when you ask for your refund he will block you and delete you. That this has been going on since early this year, but we still decided to hold on, Only for the date to reach and it was moved! For the 3rd time.

Meaning this people don't have any interview planned for anyone. It is all a charade, passing off himself to be what he is not. Everytime you go to his page on Instagram(instant_jobblognigeria), he is posting phony jobs and parading some people to be happy clients. If business is so good for him why can't he refund 10,000 Naira only. He has blocked my cousin like he has been blocking others.

I didn't start this thread because I lost my N10,000 to Mr Sammy. No, I need your help to stop other people from being victims. These are people that have no jobs but struggle to get 10,000 Naira and a heartless soul somewhere is enriching himself with these poor people's money.

If you have someone desperate for job, please them know about my experience with instant_jobblognigeria. I am comfortably to call him a scammer who has been defrauding thousands in the name of giving them a job. Please a cry for help, so he can be stopped as soon as possible, am attaching all proves you may need to believe.

Please share to all your family and friends to see this.

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by maazi99: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Other victims

Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
You sef, naso to see work for the consulate of such an advanced country go easy?

Also, no agent would take just 30k for such a job. They're greedy fuks. They would probably ask for 40% of your salary for the first six months.
Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by adaomaoluchi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
That man is a fraud his karma is on the way. instant_jobblog
Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by adaomaoluchi(f): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
I suggest you post this on job/vacancy section too.

1 Like

Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by Kingosytex(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
take heart!!

if mugu no fall, guy man no go chop

2 Likes

Re: This Is How I Got Scammed Today By Sammy Michael On Instagram by Naija2mumu(m): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
Noted. Quite pathetic

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Undergraduate Save Final Year Student From Committing Suicide / Angry Mob Beats Ifesinachi Ukwueze To Death For Allegedly Killing His Mother / Man Who Butchered His Lover And drank Her Blood, Jailed In Russia For 19 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.