Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable (27491 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys / One Million Boys Write Lagos: We Will Cut Off Your Hands If You Don’t Keep Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Ademola47(m): 10:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Earlier threads :
https://www.nairaland.com/7235074/igp-orders-probe-portable-over
https://www.nairaland.com/7234708/portable-founder-ajah-one-million

Sammy Larry, the music promoter portable said he started 'one million boys' cult group with has denied it.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page, he said
in regard to the trending topic about 1 Million Boys....I am a promoter and I only knew @portablebaeby few months ago when he released the trending song Zazoo.. I took him for a show in Kenya and also in Dubai.. Please I advise everyone to disregard what he said that I and 4 others mentioned knew about him been the founder of 1 Million Boys.. I don't have association to the criminal group which caused pain and havoc to us during the lockdown and I have also made a call to @portablebaeby that I have cut all ties with him and he should never contact me again because this is a big stain to my name. Thanks @instablog9ja @mufasatundeednut

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgKZHkrqhiy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Fahdiga(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
This one de deny his paddy.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by chigoziri2403(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Even Peter denied his master

Obi Cubana should do the needful

This guy won't last during any interrogation,he has started singing even before invitation.

That's one of the implications of rolling with asinine characters like that.

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Cypress042(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
Portable want to drag niggar into the ocean, but niggar gat his life jacket on cheesy

Sammy larry is a real niggar cool

241 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Ademola47(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
This one de deny his paddy.

Most likely that portable was talking under the influence of weed.

From all indications, it doesn't look like they both started the One million boys cult group together.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Fahdiga(m): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ademola47:

Most likely that portable was talking under the influence of weed.

From all indications, it doesn't look like they both started the One million boys cult group together.
Might be or might be not.

8 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by 3exe3: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
I never take portable serious...

He is a junkie

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Might be or might be not.
portable na mouth runner ooo as I see ham, him no go sabbi anything

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by gaby(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are joking Mr Man.

Portable is your friend and partner. You are all in whatever he is in together...

The monster you made.....

Na this thing people decide to make their brand ambassador and lavish money on...

Nigeria na cruise ship..

You see that portable thing, he was sent to the world to destroy somethings and some people with himself.

He doesn't even seem.to have control over his mission.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by richiemcgold: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Sammy you have been indicted already; just get yourself prepared for police invitation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by willyo(m): 1:42am On Jul 19, 2022
If na u u go gree?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Authoreety: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
OK na
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by posty56: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
portable using his hands to destroy his career , the boy is damage and need to be placed in mental hospital,no sense no thinking

6 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Naija4love(m): 6:43am On Jul 19, 2022
You will talk when olopa investigate you and your boy finish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Killmaster1(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable don put this one for trouble too
But there's no smoke without fire sha

Hadley Chase available
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Charmingrascal(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
This guy will loose endorsements, show promoters and many artists will avoid him.

He should start saving because I think tougher days are ahead for him, he might no longer make money like he was making.
I see Obi Cubana opting out of the deal he has with him, he wouldn't want a self confessed founder of groups that have been terrorizing the people of Lagos to sore his Odogwu brand.
A group that carried out several attacks on people and killed alot.

I believe that many artist that are loyal to David in the industry will start beefing him covertly and openly and they could block any opportunity that could come to him through them. (There are strong cliques in the industry)

We can all now agree that education is very important, obviously lack of formal education is one of the reasons why Portable speaks and acts without thinking of the consequences till after the deed is done.

Tell Omo Olalomi Portable baeby to start saving, a word is enough for the wise. Lol

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Sabadon(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
If e no good for your brain quit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by robinso01(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable will be the end of his own life. I just pity anyone that associates with him, he might be bring them down with himself.

7 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Dididrumz(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable is just a stupid and foolish human being.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Eta8: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol

You better keep kwaiet.

Of all people why did he choose to call your name.

Meaning that you are also guilty

4 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Melodydoctor: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Portable has risen from Grass to Weed obviously cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Imnuru: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
"Omo olomo"
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Candidlady: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
sad
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Cantonese: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Chai.

Know who you take make friend. If you take a walking disaster like Portable make friends, na prison you go take make permanent address.

Naira Marley nko? We have not been hearing from Marlians for ages. Dem dey ok?
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by fasho01(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
Lol.. Before? Portable is on his own
Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Dannycypher(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
This boy God has Bless him but his words has landed him into problem with FG.
U don't joke with APC govt.

1 Like

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Sonicroyel: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
VILLAGE PEOPLE DON HOLD PORTABLE FOR BLOKOS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by Iamicekid(m): 6:45am On Jul 19, 2022
That portable guy too dey talk and the problem with people that talks too much is, you will one day say nonsense that will land you in the bad side of someone all because u don’t know when to keep quiet or land you in trouble like portable, I hope the government bone the matter sha

2 Likes

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by SenatePresdo(m): 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
This portable dey behave like person wey no go primary school.
Careless talk up and down.

I still like him though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammy Larry Denies Starting 'One Million Boys' With Portable by harmargedon: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Zeh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Arrested For Kidnapping In Kaduna (Photo) / I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) / ISWAP Kills Eight People In Maiduguri, Including 3 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.