Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Knowing The Cost Of Your Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Knowing The Cost Of Your Building (519 Views)

Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets For Your Building / When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building / Choose Edges Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Are you a client and you need to know the exact cost of a building or the cost at stages, just whatsapp me on 09069193297 or call the number for your boq, cost estimate and nko. Dont allow anybody cheat you pls
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
You can also ask your questions on this thread
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by forreelinc(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
You this thief you have come again better return Mr. Tunde's money before he involves the authorities
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by obo389(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
forreelinc:
You this thief you have come again better return Mr. Tunde's money before he involves the authorities
Lol.
Someone will come to this section and dont know who to trust especially we that have a project to commence with soon. You don't know who to call and trust.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
forreelinc:
R you okay, r you alright, if yes post proof of allegations because i hate it when someone tries to spoil ur name and ur business. I have done alot of business transaction on nairaland and no complain. If you are sure pls post proof and if not God will punish you and your family for trying to spoil my good name because i will not take this easy with you if you did not have proof because i dont no how someone willwake up and just to destroy someone is what he is after.
I am not a fraud and will never be, i have done alot of transaction on nairaland and i am till doing, my customers are happy and are recommending me. So mr if you are sure pls proof it n if it is a mistake you need to apology to me
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
forreelinc:
See thief calling people thief, i picked his number now and called him and he was like he didnot know me , he is not on nairaland sef, can you imagine people, why damage people thread for what, what will you gain. I put it to you again, proof it idoit, i dont know this guy and from nowhere came to damage my thread
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
obo389:

Lol.
Someone will come to this section and dont know who to trust especially we that have a project to commence with soon. You don't know who to call and trust.
So sad.
If you trust me and follow ur mind involve me.
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
See people and thread respecting me

Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by forreelinc(m): 8:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Bimpsyyyyy:

See thief calling people thief, i picked his number now and called him and he was like he didnot know me , he is not on nairaland sef, can you imagine people, why damage people thread for what, what will you gain. I put it to you again, proof it idoit, i dont know this guy and from nowhere came to damage my thread

Dey speak english for there, no give mr tunde e money you hear, I told you I won't let you rest you laffed at me now you are angry dey vex na

You are now lying that you called me as if you have the guts
Thank God no one is falling for lies today
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
forreelinc:

Dey speak english for there, no give mr tunde e money you hear, I told you I won't let you rest you laffed at me now you are angry dey vex na

You are now lying that you called me as if you have the guts
Thank God no one is falling for lies today
It's like you are accusing this woman wrongly o. She can't scam anyone because I have done business with her. Please verify very well before concluding. Thank you
Re: Knowing The Cost Of Your Building by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Xcelinteriors post=72509122]
It's like you are accusing this woman wrongly o. She can't scam anyone because I have done business with her. Please verify very well before concluding. Thank you[/quote
He does not have proof,I have never seen him before,he is just a bad Belle person.if it is so sure pls post proof,I say it again post proof. Thanks bro for getting my back.he just someone I don't no day want to spoil this my name on nairaland to gain frame. I don't no him,I picked his number from his signature n called him,he said he is not on nairaland and he doesn't no me but 20 mins later,he posted am a scammer to one of my thread even someone asked him for proof n since then he has been mute on that thread. I don't no him,have not done business with Mr tunde before. Stop following me

(1) (Reply)

TASTEFULLY Finished 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent, Lagos. 300k / Is Lekki Conservation Area Flood Free? / 3 Bedroom Flat For Rent Located A Peninsula Garden Estate Ajah Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.