Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos (44474 Views)

Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by bedspread: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
kirchofff:
save nonso...... as if he was being sent to jail.
They must have heard of Pmb

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by mightyhazell: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I don't mean to hate.

But as far as he/she is an IPOB pig, deportation awaits.. please deport the pig.
lol. hate kills

3 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Sgwin: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I don't mean to hate.

But as far as he/she is an IPOB pig, deportation awaits.. please deport the pig.
. Tribalism is more than racist.... even if you travel abroad white people dont know this things ur talking here

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
He never reach to 18 years

I for advice am to come home so he can get his PVC to vote PMB for continuity.

At all cost, the good works of PMB must continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by mykell56(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I don't mean to hate.

as long as you keep inciting hatred and tribalism..you keep making Nigeria unsafe for your children unborn...
get sense for once abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by mightyhazell: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
kirchofff:
nigrria presently is worse than a jail. more like the gallows..
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by amazon14: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is the kind of news I like to read.

Thank you, all Nonso classmates.

Thank you, the government of island that listened to the voice of his people.

God bless you all.

22000 signatures!!!!! that was a number
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Bridget95(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I don't mean to hate.

How do you feel calling a human like yourself a pig.if you have no qualms calling a human being a pig ,then something serious is wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good news.
Chukwu gi nonso nwanne.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Splasshhh(f): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Carlyscales: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If our parents were wise..

This would have been their way out of this nonsense country.

I tell u!
But we shall surely do so for our future generations

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow, respect to those kids that fought!
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
mykell56:

as long as you keep inciting hatred and tribalism..you keep making Nigeria unsafe for your children unborn...
get sense for once abeg!

I said I don't mean to hate. Please read well

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Bridget95:
How do you feel calling a human like yourself a pig.if you have no qualms calling a human being a pig ,then something serious is wrong.

Am not hating, but stating my opinion. It's not hating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by habakukjss3: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Wow.

When you are loved, people will stand in defence of you

If you are wiser, it's not too late for u to do same for the sake of your unborn children
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow omo see love not minding he's black

May God bless everyone of them that precipitated in that campaign

I wish the whole world could unite against racism like this

That second pic got me like..................
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by chinedu234(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Anything to be outside hell is welcome.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by lacreamieboie(m): 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
nduboss:
werrey kill your sel. igbo Amaka
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Where are those people who are fond of shouting RACISM...

TRIBALISM is worse than RACISM

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by badjack(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
My name too na Nonso. Make una save me ancd carry me go there.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
It shows he's being loved by his colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
u na don see am ,white people with love for a human being, look at how they supported him strongly thwarting his deportation decision, and a black for that matter.. Africans have nothing called love in thier hearts,but only to have money...wicked race indeed...

2 Likes

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by dragunov: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If our parents were wise..

This would have been their way out of this nonsense country.

By killing off the dads and seeking asylum in Ireland? Shhhhiiiiiiiiittt.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Xander85: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
CocoaOla:
Is Nigeria now Hell fire that whites are now trying to save people from

Pretty much! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Xander85: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Monimatic:
They want the poor boy to come back to NIgeria and experience the sufferings Buhari has put us through

Don't mind them!

I wouldn't wish Nigeria on my worst enemy! sad
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by kechywillz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
By God's grace, I'll strive to see my wife births in one of those beautiful acceptable European or American countries,Any child born into Africa , located in Nigeria,go vex for u way be Papa n Mama

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
kirchofff:

sending him to Nigeria would have been far worse than sending him to jail sef

boy that has been in the western world for all his life now sent to a zoological $hithole

that would have been terrible

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by themanderon: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
That's true love for a fellow human being something that is very alien to most poisonous evil minded Nigerians who go about covered with the blackest veil of tribalism and hatred.

1 Like

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by titopius(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
so touching the love is too much may we be loved by all around us Amen...#saveNonso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Young Nigerians Are Investing To Leave The Country / Oshodi Underbridge Where Homeless Children Find ‘Comfort’ / Soludo Gives Okpoko-onitsha Slum A Face Lift After Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.