Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos (44460 Views)

Lady Gets Pregnant For A stranger In Europe To prevent his Deportation. / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Volcano12(f): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2018
phlamesG:
omo see love o
May God favor us wherever we go
Amen ooo
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by olajizz01(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2018
Monimatic:
They want the poor boy to come back to NIgeria and experience the sufferings Buhari has put us through

Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Btruth: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Lurdjuni:
u dumbfuck is Ireland not part of the UK
Go school u no gree
see person who go school.... how can Ireland be part of UK.

Ode! ...... we are talking of Republic of Ireland here and not Northern Ireland.

stupid!
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by cpapa: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
Shut up When will you grow up?
gerara here stupid
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Fynestboi: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Awww sad

Too much love
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Irish people are the best in Europe,they're very civilised and just.They may not like you and still would not wish you bad.Because they stood up for this family doesn't mean that they were loved,it's what it's being Irish,I am a proud � Irish.

It is what it is.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2018
codemaniacs:

tribalism and hatred is the same reason they are helping him...

the guy and his bro would end up marrying one of their colleague who may be a white woman and breed himself and lineage out of existence, apart from also making sure the knowledge he has is not shared with his own race grin grin.

what you see as true love is also a deadly weapon..

What is this one on about?
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Davryme(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2018
Now I see why my love for this country right from time is genuine.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Checked86:
I see "Save Nonso" written in one of the placards. they have to save him from Nigeria. i am here. can any one out there save me from Nigeria?

They used the save based on the story which their mother used while seeking asylum.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by brojoshua: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Those people are kind of good and not corrupt or not as corrupt as we are in Nigeria. When their government wants to do something but the citizens say we don't want and like that thing or that the government should please not do that thing, their government will listen and stop to do the thing. They show mercy to the one who pleads for mercy. And God will bless the people and their country
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by boomey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one and this is touching. It's good to be good and I wish all our people in diaspora will learn from this. Congratulations Nonso and continue to be a good ambassador of your family and Nigeria.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by einsteine(m): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lurdjuni:
u dumbfuck is Ireland not part of the UK
Go school u no gree

You should take your own advice and go to school.
Ireland is a republic and not part of the UK .They use euro as their currency and were at war with the UK for years
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Billygee2u: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
overdrive:
wow.i am overwhelmed with emotions.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by Billygee2u: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cchuks27:
Naija which na?

Now even kids from other countries are refusing to let their friend return to Nigeria.

Chai Buhari, see what you have caused.
Re: Nonso Muojeke Classmates To Stop His Deportation From Ireland To Nigeria (Photos by alaye123: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
milehigh06:

aparently the people who made you slaves,slept with your mothers,hung your brothers and castrated your fathers are the messiah..its predominantly white in ireland cos its a predominantly a white nation..people of different races and color fo it in America for anyone who they feel is being maligned but guess who wants to deport people and deny them of anything human based i America..yep same white people you seem to worship..nothing against you for you simply dont know better like i did not know better while growing up...dont self hate yourself due to economic reasons...you are not inferior to any race..never forget that..God bless

Guy shut up and say the truth. Black man is an inferior race like it or not. We have been conquered since slave day till present. Your race are on the entire continent begging for life. So respect the white for the opportunity given to our race to integrate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mistake In My Passport"s Date Of Birth, Could It Be Of Any Effect? / Oshodi Underbridge Where Homeless Children Find ‘Comfort’ / Taxi Driver Manually Operating His Wiper During A Heavy Rain In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.