Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) (6778 Views)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Bbnaija's Nengi Hangs Out With Timaya (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
I know just know how this faze guy no blow, i like him
Re: 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) by izuch(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
candygist:

Go fuccckkkk yourself cunt

No need I'll fuccckkk your mama, she's on the menu undecided
Re: 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) by candygist: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
izuch:

No need I'll fuccckkk your mama, she's on the menu undecided

Sorry, My mom is not a shewawa like your mom. I'm sure she's yet to tell you who your real dad is. I'm your daddy so don't disrespect me .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Cross Dresser, James Brown Sets To Outshine Bobrisky And Jay Boogie / Photos Of Bbnaija Erica When She Was Dark Causes Confusion On Social Media. / Heheh OMG! Guys; Can You Take This Kind Of Lady To The Alter? [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.