Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) (1004 Views)

Are South West Nigerians Gullible People? / Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari / TINUBU OR OBJ, Who Is A More Influential Politician In The Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tinubu or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (Nigerians

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Gj

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Kenekingisback: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tinubu is regional government head

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Tinubu is regional government head

Break your English so illiterate like us can grab

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Ever8054: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
its only uncivilized people of a region or country that will allow an individual to own them....as for me no smelling politician will ever own my views or destiny....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Zansu007: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tinubu have been in abeokuta to ask for obasanjo blessing, while baba iyabo doesn't need to consult tinubu for any support.

Obj is respected nation wide.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by biggie73(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Tinubu of course. Who is Obj? Obj can't even win his ward in his first presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by highpriestess: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
Seems the yorubas on other social media. Are different from the ones on this forum.
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Kingosytex(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
the soldier ant rules the ant world but the lion is the king of the jungle. tiffnubu owns SW but na OBJ get nigeria!!

anyway lets get atikulated
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by kYjelly2: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ever8054:
its only uncivilized people of a region or country that will allow an individual to own them....as for me no smelling politician will ever own my views or destiny....

Amen brother, Amen!!!
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by TheVerdict: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ever8054:

Unfortunately they already do...politically at least. Except you won't vote in which case they even control the economy around you...
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by HallaDaTruth: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
NONE OF THE ABOVE
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ever8054:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
highpriestess:
Seems the yorubas on other social media. Are different from the ones on this forum.
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
the soldier ant rules the ant world but the lion is the king of the jungle. tiffnubu owns SW but na OBJ get nigeria!!

anyway lets get atikulated

Since I joined nairaland.... With my first account in 2003 this is the first time u talking sense grin
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
NONE OF THE ABOVE
naso buhari take fail
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Banmeallday: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
biggie73:
Tinubu of course. Who is Obj? Obj can't even win his ward in his first presidential election.

are you happy to be answering the stupid question of who “Owns” the west....especially when the choices are rogues....

AFricans too bad
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by totit: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Point of correction ..those are nigerians,they are ipobians grin
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by mumumugu(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
for now Tinubu is leader of south west

while

Obasanjo has international recognition

Apart from south west, Tinibu na waste

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ : Who Own The South West? (nigerians Reacts) by Jothamthompson: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
mumumugu:
for now Tinubu is leader of south west

while

Obasanjo has international recognition

Apart from south west, Tinibu na waste

Savage

Seun must see this

(1) (Reply)

At Least 10 Killed As Army Fires On Religious Procession At Zuba, Abuja / Here Is Atiku’s Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / May I Not Be Buried In Ukana, If Emmanuel Defeats Ekere - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.