Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari (382 Views)

Yakasai: Buhari Lacks The Powers To Restructure Nigeria / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by googi: 3:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let us be sincere, Buhari played the same old game, using Southerners and Middle Belt against themselves.

There are many Yoruba that have had enough like Sunday Igboho.

But please go underground and your message would be louder and clearer than on CNN or BBC.

Tinubu or Ameachi can only make a Fulani Northern or Hausa with one drop of Fulani blood like Buhari President, you have no power to break them.

Once the Fulani cows leave the barn, you cannot control it.

Note that Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen become successful as world's number one and fourth World Terrorists because their actions and support from underground speak louder than CNN/BBC.
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by googi: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
My brother Legendhero,

A statement of yours from another post caught my attention. It is hard to disagree with your main points.

But Tinubu has his role as a devil you send after another devil. Fire for fire.

Nevertheless, Yoruba have many more people with integrity to lead us. If we all follow a man so desperate for power that he would throw his own mother under the bus, we are hypocrites.

Adedibu, in his days was useful as a thug. All of us have our useful call in life as a teacher, scientific officers, historian etc. Politics is not for everyone.

I will support Sunday Igboho as a General but not as a political rep, senator, governor or president.

I understand why you defend Tinubu because his ethic enemies are worse than him. But your defense of Tinubu has branded you as his agent.

I personally think that is an insult to your integrity. Please make your defense of him clearer.

As usual, we agree more than we disagree. Two reasonable people can also agree to disagree.

Cheers.
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by LegendHero(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
googi:
My brother Legendhero,

A statement of yours from another post caught my attention. It is hard to disagree with your main points.

But Tinubu has his role as a devil you send after another devil. Fire for fire.

Nevertheless, Yoruba have many more people with integrity to lead us. If we all follow a man so desperate for power that he would throw his own mother under the bus, we are hypocrites.

Adedibu, in his days was useful as a thug. All of us have our useful call in life as a teacher, scientific officers, historian etc. Politics is not for everyone.

I will support Sunday Igboho as a General but not as a political rep, senator, governor or president.

I understand why you defend Tinubu because his ethic enemies are worse than him. But your defense of Tinubu has branded you as his agent.

I personally think that is an insult to your integrity. Please make your defense of him clearer.

As usual, we agree more than we disagree. Two reasonable people can also agree to disagree.

Cheers.

Yes you are right about people and their usefulness.

Yes, the Yorubas have a lot of individuals to lead us and it does not necessarily need to be Tinubu. In fact if I’m allowed to have the final say, I prefer Fashola to Tinubu.

Firstly, the attitude of people labeling anyone that speak in favor of Tinubu as his agent/under his payroll always seems disgusting to me and I only see it as a strategy to silence dissenting voice.

Do you label anyone that defend Atiku, Peter Obi, Wike, El-Rufai, Osinbajo, and Kalu as agents of those guys? How many times have we accused anyone supporting Peter Obi or Atiku as being under their payroll, they why single out Tinubu.

Secondly, I don’t follow bandwagon and I will speak my mind without minding what people think about it in as much as it’s based on my ideology. Let’s check Tinubu credentials and his educational/economic capacity, how is he any lesser than Atiku, Peter Obi, Osinbajo, and Kalu? Does he present an inferior credentials or why must we be silenced when we mention his name?

Thirdly, let’s look at corruption. Has he been convicted of corruption or how is Atiku any better than him such that people that voted for Atiku in their millions will want to silence anybody that dare speak up in support of Tinubu.

To me it’s just hate and a strategy of silencing dissenting voice and no matter what Tinubu does, these guys will still not be contented.

Lastly, I am not a card carrying member of any party, never met or solicit any politician in my life, I don’t know Tinubu from Adam, and I don’t even desire to be a politician in the future. But I reserve the right to support or oppose any politician if I think it suits my ideology and I don’t think because I speak in support of Tinubu should reduce my integrity because this is politics section.

If speaking in support of Atiku, Peter Obi, Kalu, El-Rufai, Fayemi, Fayose, Wike, Ekweremadu does not affect anyone’s integrity then why must it be Tinubu? Is he more inferior to these guys?

People can Atikulate in their millions BUT I can’t speak in support of Tinubu? Is there something I’m missing bro?
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by googi: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
LH,

Your integrity has never been in doubt, even among some of those that disagree with you.

As much as I cannot stand Tinubu, it amuses me when his ethic haters cannot take him out. I think some folks support Tinubu for that alone.

LegendHero:

Yes you are right about people and their usefulness.

Yes, the Yorubas have a lot of individuals to lead us and it does not necessarily need to be Tinubu. In fact if I’m allowed to have the final say, I prefer Fashola to Tinubu.

Firstly, the attitude of people labeling anyone that speak in favor of Tinubu as his agent/under his payroll always seems disgusting to me and I only see it as a strategy to silence dissenting voice.

Do you label anyone that defend Atiku, Peter Obi, Wike, El-Rufai, Osinbajo, and Kalu as agents of those guys? How many times have we accused anyone supporting Peter Obi or Atiku as being under their payroll, they why single out Tinubu.

Secondly, I don’t follow bandwagon and I will speak my mind without minding what people think about it in as much as it’s based on my ideology. Let’s check Tinubu credentials and his educational/economic capacity, how is he any lesser than Atiku, Peter Obi, Osinbajo, and Kalu? Does he present an inferior credentials or why must we be silenced when we mention his name?

Thirdly, let’s look at corruption. Has he been convicted of corruption or how is Atiku any better than him such that people that voted for Atiku in their millions will want to silence anybody that dare speak up in support of Tinubu.

To me it’s just hate and a strategy of silencing dissenting voice and no matter what Tinubu does, these guys will still not be contented.

Lastly, I am not a card carrying member of any party, never met or solicit any politician in my life, I don’t know Tinubu from Adam, and I don’t even desire to be a politician in the future. But I reserve the right to support or oppose any politician if I think it suits my ideology and I don’t think because I speak in support of Tinubu should reduce my integrity because this is politics section.

If speaking in support of Atiku, Peter Obi, Kalu, El-Rufai, Fayemi, Fayose, Wike, Ekweremadu does not affect anyone’s integrity then why must it be Tinubu? Is he more inferior to these guys?

People can Atikulate in their millions BUT I can’t speak in support of Tinubu? Is there something I’m missing bro?
Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by LegendHero(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
googi:
LH,

Your integrity has never been in doubt, even among some of those that disagree with you.

As much as I cannot stand Tinubu, it amuses me when his ethic haters cannot take him out. I think some folks support Tinubu for that alone.

Understood bro and I know where you’re coming from.

I know everyone is angry at Tinubu for failing to speak up during this Fulani herdsmen atrocities and I also share that sentiment to an extent.

However, I think Tinubu is learning from the failure of the past players on the context of national politics and statements and each of those frontmen are being careful of the political landmines set as trap for them.

That’s why Atiku, Peter Obi (Orlu, Fulanis herdsmen) and etc have also not yet spoken about this. Now you’ll tell me what’s your concern about these folks I mentioned coz they ain’t Yorubas, but I am just drawing comparison here.

However let’s both agree Tinubu erred by not speaking up and as such he betrays the trust some Yorubas have in him for the sake of argument.

If I am Tinubu, I won’t speak but I will help underground by sponsoring people like Igboho and other agbekoyas to deal with this in the background and support them with the necessary things to successfully drive these Fulani herdsmen terrorizing our people out.

If Tinubu speaks, it doesn’t solve anything. What have the clamor from Obasanjo and other Yoruba leaders achieved? Has Buhari even protected his people in Katsina against bandits attack? When have speaking ever helped the situation?

Trust me, if Tinubu speaks tomorrow, no matter what he says, the people that detest him will still disagree with him so he should speak on his own conviction and not because of pressure from folks.

Tinubu speaking will not deploy soldiers, it won’t stop herdsmen menace, it’s just another news which people will debate on and status quo remains.

We want results, hence if I am an adviser of Tinubu, I will tell him to support folks working underG with all the necessary logistics and we can all be accusing/counter accusing on the media as education exercise while the actors deal with herdsmen in the background.

If he fails to support underground then the gods of the land will curse him.

Nigeria constitution don’t favor Tinubu or any other leader whatsoever to instruct people to shoot Fulanis at sight or send all Fulanis packing. Because someone like Igboho can say it does not mean someone like Asiwaju/Osinbajo can say it UNLESS majority Yorubas have reached consensus that we are ditching Nigeria and the necessary machinery is in place for the aftermath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
The only people that have the power is the gutless citizens

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Or OBJ Lacks The Power To Stop Buhari by googi: 1:45am On Feb 09, 2021
LH,

There is a consensus at least within Yoruba that Fulani and their Hausa slaves can only be decisively dealt with by underground warriors and funding.

Enough interviews, since this Government will never deal with them like Government of Ghana, actions speak louder ...

O to o! The slang by old time kekere to the driver grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Is Not In Charge Of Nigeria – Soyinka / Please "Nigerian Activists" Stop Saying You Are Fighting For Nigerians / What's There In The Tribe Of The President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.