Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power (2208 Views)

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Below are the currently registered voters according to INEC database:

Northwest =18,505,984
Southeast =8,293,093.
Southwest = 14,626,800
South-South=11,101,093
North central=10,586,965
Northeast zone= 9,929,015

Note: In 2015 when public sentiment against PDP was at all time high, SW casted over 4 million votes but APC won with 580k votes. In the South East, 2015 recorded the worst election turnout in the SE since the history of this democracy but PDP won Anambra with 660k. This means that even though 4 million people voted in the SW, but the over 600k that voted in Anambra rendered them insignificant.

So below is how Atiku would stroll to power:

1. Excluding Anambra, the number of registered voters in the other SE states and beloved South South would neutralize the number of registered voters in NW.

But when you add Northern Christians, 10 million Shia moslems, PDP members in Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto then Atiku would have a clear advantage here.

2. Anambra block votes would neutralize the marginal win Buhari would get from SW.

3. North East and North Central votes with over 20 million registered voters would all be free for PDP to grab.

In summary, SE/SS alone can battle NW/SW leaving NE and NC to deal the killer blow. But when you factor in the 10 million Shia moslems and Northern Christians in NW, PDP members in Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and other NW states it would be a landslide for Atiku.

Can APC survive the tsunami that is coming?

I don't think so.

#ISupportRestructuring #IamAtikulate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please let avoid any tribal madness here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by mightyhazell: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
obi diently atikulating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
The choice is clear. Between Integrity and the chief Racketeer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
You are a political novice

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari won last election because of NE and NC. SE and SS can match a coalition of NW/SW.

Anambra alone would neutralize SW while SS and the other 4 SE states would neutralize NW, leaving NE/NC to exert full revenge on the killer herdman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Buhari won last election because of NE and NC. NW and SW can stand a coalition of SS/SE. Anambra alone would neutralize SW while SS and the other 4 SE states would neutralize NW.
I thought you have woken up .Did you not see the number of registered voters and number of collected PVC as released by INEC? Or you are planning to rig the election from SE?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by mightyhazell: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:
The choice is clear. Between Integrity and the chief Racketeer.
by integrity, u mean for instance,.. ⌐putting up a straight face during campaign to tell Nigerians that he nor other govt officials will never go on medical tourisms abroad, but turning around to spend almost a year cumulatively on same medical tourisms within 3 years?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:
Let meet at the polls then. E go clear your eyes. No NE and NC to hand cheap victory to the terrorists again.

Since the yoruba moslems have made this a SW vs SE thing, let see who would come out victorious.

Even though the aparty in the SE in 2015 was the worst in history of this democracy, only Anambra neutralized SW entire votes, what do you think will happen when Atikulation is now a movement, or do or die affairs in SE?

6 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by SarkinYarki: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
It would have been alot easier if he just chose a VP from the SW but we'll we must be positive ... I hear shias dont even vote so that your 10 million shias

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It would have been alot easier if he just chose a VP from the SW but we'll we must be positive ... I hear shias dont even vote so that your 10 million shias
Are you given up before the fight?

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:

I thought you have woken up .Did you not see the number of registered voters and number of collected PVC as released by INEC? Or you are planning to rig the election from SE?
PVC collection would begin in December. The most important thing is getting your name on the register.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Let meet at the polls then. E go clear your eyes. No NE and NC to hand cheap victory to the terrorists again.

Since the yoruba moslems have made this a SW vs SE thing, let see who would come out victorious.

Even though the aparty in the SE in 2015 was the worst in history of this democracy, only Anambra neutralized SW entire votes, what do you think will happen when Atikulation is now a movement, or do or die affairs in SE?

I'm a yoruba christian, I was born into Christ Apostolic Church, so forget ur yoruba muslim of a thing....Sai Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by SarkinYarki: 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:

Are you given up before the fight?

I am not but we had this wrapped up just 3 days ago and then picking Peter Obi has really slowed the momentum down ..I swear It was a bad call ...i am beginning to even doubt Atikus Judgement now..
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Sarkin Yarki means the King of Yarki. Almajiri tafi gidan.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

I'm a yoruba christian, I was born into Christ Apostolic Church, so forget ur yoruba muslim of a thing....Sai Buhari till 2023
Anambra is SW nemesis. Let meet at the polls. Registered voters in SS and the other 4 states in SE would neutralize registered voters in NW.

NE/NC would bury the terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Anambra is SW nemesis. Let meet at the polls. Registered voters in SS and the other 4 states in SE would neutralize registered voters in NW.

Buhari is going to win North East, just forget that one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am not but we had this wrapped up just 3 days ago and then picking Peter Obi has really slowed the momentum down ..I swear It was a bad call ...i am beginning to even doubt Atikus Judgement now..
But those from the other side SE believe otherwise. One up there is giving us , how votes from Anambra alone will eat up the whole votes in the SW here.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

This boy, you said more than this in 2015. When are you going to learn your lessons?

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Buhari is going to win North East, just forget that one.
Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe and Bauchi is already on lock down for Atiku.

Who do you think Borno and Yobe would vote for between an Atiku that is suffering insurgency with them and a Buhari whose airforce bombed an IDP camp and also starving them?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:

This boy, you said more than this in 2015. When are you going to learn your lessons?
I didn't because NC and NE were clearly behind Buhari but today, they are not and again it was an election against GEJ not an Atiku.

Let meet at the polls.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You mean the north east that is buhari has always won? Did atiku win his his state in 2007? Guy,keep sentiments aside.pdp stronghold based on 2015 polls is still ss/se.even latest elections suggest so.south east will always record apathy.in 2015,i could count the number of apc members in cross river.as of now,there too many.do you know most pdp chieftains here are now in apc

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Banmeallday: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:
Below are the currently registered voters according to INEC database:

Northwest =18,505,984
Southeast =8,293,093.
Southwest = 14,626,800
South-South=11,101,093
North central=10,586,965
Northeast zone= 9,929,015

Note: In 2015 when public sentiment against PDP was at all time high, SW casted over 4 million votes but APC won with 580k votes. In the South East, 2015 recorded the worst election turnout in the SE since the history of this democracy but PDP won Anambra with 660k. This means that even though 4 million people voted in the SW, but the over 600k that voted in Anambra rendered them insignificant.

So below is how Atiku would stroll to power:

1. Excluding Anambra, the number of registered voters in the other SE states and beloved South South would neutralize the number of registered voters in NW.

But when you add Northern Christians, 10 million Shia moslems, PDP members in Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto then Atiku would have a clear advantage here.

2. Anambra block votes would neutralize the marginal win Buhari would get from SW.

3. North East and North Central votes with over 20 million registered voters would all be free for PDP to grab.

In summary, SE/SS alone can battle NW/SW leaving NE and NC to deal the killer blow. But when you factor in the 10 million Shia moslems and Northern Christians in NW, PDP members in Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and other NW states it would be a landslide for Atiku.

Can APC survive the tsunami that is coming?

I don't think so.

#ISupportRestructuring #IamAtikulate

You have not changed and have learned nothing for 4, 8, 12, and 16 years. You people love to analyze analyze, whether it is EPL, Politics, and “Who wore it better”, yet the “country” goes from bad to worse to worst. Any person from anywhere in the world that even reads the above rubbish knows that such a place ought to never exist . ATiku is a widely known rogue who was VP for 8 years. Now in his elderly age fools are there engaging in praise singing for him to come back and do what?

I dont blame you, you have been indoctrinated as a “Nigerian” and cannot think outside of that mindset. 4 years from now there will the same nonsense right up done for perhaps Babaginda

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

This boy take it gently. The data of registered votes and collected PVC so far, do not favour SS and SE. Desist from this your on line propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Who do you think Borno and Yobe would vote for between an Atiku that is suffering insurgency with them and a Buhari whose airforce bombed an IDP camp and also starving them?

Wait till then
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:

This boy take it gently. The data of registered votes and collected PVC so far, do not favour SS and SE. Desist from this your on line propaganda.
Sorry, PVC are yet to be collected. Wait till December to start this wailing.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

You have not changed and have learned nothing for 4, 8, 12, and 16 years. You people love to analyze analyze, whether it is EPL, Politics, and “Who wore it better”, yet the “country” goes from bad to worse to worst. Any person from anywhere in the world that even reads the above rubbish knows that such a place ought to never exist . ATiku is a widely known rogue who was VP for 8 years. Now in his elderly age fools are there engaging in praise singing for him to come back and do what?

I dont blame you, you have been indoctrinated as a “Nigerian” and cannot think outside of that mindset. 4 years from now there will the same nonsense right up done for perhaps Babaginda
Stale propaganda.

Allow Nigerians to judge him at the polls.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Assuming you know the location of those states, I will have taken you serious. Gombe, Bauchi and Taraba, lock down for Atiku , when you don't know the capitals of those states you mentioned.Stop listening to Radio Biafra, it will do you more good.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Banmeallday: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Stale propaganda.

Allow Nigerians to judge him at the polls.

Have you not already judged him or were you in diapers when he was VP for 8 good years....

Just look at your pitiful choices for President of the Giant (Fools) of Africa

Atiku vs Buhari....again

And you wonder why the place has not changed much in over 50 years
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Sorry, PVC are yet to be collected. Wait till December to start this wailing.
Those who will vote in 2019, have gotten their PVC not those waiting till December. Invariably, you might not even have your PVC.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

You mean the north east that is buhari has always won? Did atiku win his his state in 2007? Guy,keep sentiments aside.pdp stronghold based on 2015 polls is still ss/se.even latest elections suggest so.south east will always record apathy.in 2015,i could count the number of apc members in cross river.as of now,there too many.do you know most pdp chieftains here are now in apc
That was in 2007 under ACN before Buhari was demystified. This is 2018 under PDP when Buhari had been demystified.

Even in 2015 when SE recorded high apathy, Anambra neutralized SW votes.

In 2015, NC and NE were with Buhari but now they are not.

The ancestor is going home.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Westbestside: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:
Too much. I busted into laughter when he said anambra bote will neutralized SW vote. I still laughing.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police, Soldier Clash At Rivers INEC Office - Photos / Once Again Lai Muhammed Is Trending On Twitter. Guess Why ? / Again, Buhari Appoints Deceased Person Into Govt Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.