Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power (2228 Views)

Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
capitalzero:

No.
Has he ever lost there?
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Like they voted PDP in the bye elections even in Bauchi .. talk is truly cheap .. spits ..
That guy should be banned for false comments.during the Bauchi and katsina polls,he claimed pdp got 25% of the votes when it wasnt so.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

They will come out in numbers to vote out buhari next year!
Did they come out to vote ojukwu like that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Like they voted PDP in the bye elections even in Bauchi .. talk is truly cheap .. spits ..
Yes, the bye elections in bauchi and katsina actually lend credence to that. Please do analysis of the result yourself and see the reality facing buhari/apc! They are so jittery right now!
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Butterflyleo: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Atiku would fix everything. He would restructure the country.

You are now well and truly a zombie. grin

Make sure you stay away from any harmful materials come 2019 o because the way I see you, you just might harm yourself when the news comes in that your Atiku lost.

You must be an Ariaria market calculator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Did they come out to vote ojukwu like that?
The south easterners are loyal pdp voters since 1999 even when ojukwu was on the ballot, they voted pdp.

Get that into your head!
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

That guy should be banned for false comments.during the Bauchi and katsina polls,he claimed pdp got 25% of the votes when it wasnt so.
You certainly have poor comprehension that I have come to identify!
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

The south easterners are loyal pdp voters since 1999 even when ojukwu was on the ballot, they voted pdp.

Get that into your head!
I have but you dont have a head unfortunately so i dont blame you for never getting anything at all.na brushing go follow you

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by senatordave1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

You certainly have poor comprehension that I have come to identify!
Your a troll who defected from twitter
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Your a troll who defected from twitter
What is this?
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

I have but you dont have a head unfortunately so i dont blame you for never getting anything at all.na brushing go follow you
I enjoying your painment. Do that your voting analysis nau at least now that the candidates are known!
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Integrator1: 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

Yes, the bye elections in bauchi and katsina actually lend credence to that. Please do analysis of the result yourself and see the reality facing buhari/apc! They are so jittery right now!

Lol .. jittery over what specifically , your minority or inconsequential votes which only Kano could neutralise ?

The bye election wasn't even a test for PDP because it was between two locals, just as the one in Cross-river was keenly contested.. No man born of woman will get 30% votes against Buhari in the north ... None.

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by mercenary: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

I'm a yoruba christian, I was born into Christ Apostolic Church, so forget ur yoruba muslim of a thing....Sai Buhari till 2023
Because of ordinary 30k, I pity your generation
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Butterflyleo: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
mercenary:

Because of ordinary 15k, I pity your past, present and future generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Integrator1: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
mercenary:

I begin to wonder if freedom of association existed , is it a must for someone to support your views ? Kai, you people ba, you always wanting to dictate for people like your subjects.. I beg vote who pleases you let somebody else do otherwise. It's not a must to share your views.. haba na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
mercenary:

Are u the one paying me the 30k? You should rather pity ur own generation

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Afamed: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
quickberry:

Are u the one paying me the 30k? You should rather pity ur own generation
You really buried the boy. kindly ignore him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Lol .. jittery over what specifically , your minority or inconsequential votes which only Kano could neutralise ?

The bye election wasn't even a test for PDP because it was between two locals, just as the one in Cross-river was keenly contested.. No man born of woman will get 30% votes against Buhari in the north ... None.
You will be shocked! We in the north are not all zombies and shall speak loud and clear with our pvc next year!
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Flatheadpig: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
[s]
IamAtikulate:
Below are the currently registered voters according to INEC database:

Northwest =18,505,984
Southeast =8,293,093.
Southwest = 14,626,800
South-South=11,101,093
North central=10,586,965
Northeast zone= 9,929,015

Note: In 2015 when public sentiment against PDP was at all time high, SW casted over 4 million votes but APC won with 580k votes. In the South East, 2015 recorded the worst election turnout in the SE since the history of this democracy but PDP won Anambra with 660k. This means that even though 4 million people voted in the SW, but the over 600k that voted in Anambra rendered them insignificant.

So below is how Atiku would stroll to power:

1. Excluding Anambra, the number of registered voters in the other SE states and beloved South South would neutralize the number of registered voters in NW.

But when you add Northern Christians, 10 million Shia moslems, PDP members in Kano, Zamfara, Sokoto then Atiku would have a clear advantage here.

2. Anambra block votes would neutralize the marginal win Buhari would get from SW.

3. North East and North Central votes with over 20 million registered voters would all be free for PDP to grab.

In summary, SE/SS alone can battle NW/SW leaving NE and NC to deal the killer blow. But when you factor in the 10 million Shia moslems and Northern Christians in NW, PDP members in Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna and other NW states it would be a landslide for Atiku.

Can APC survive the tsunami that is coming?

I don't think so.

#ISupportRestructuring #IamAtikulate
[/s]

trash trash trash

northernern won't vote for ipob candidate.

Cc ZombieTracker
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by quickberry(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:

You really buried the boy. kindly ignore him

Thanks
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,ibos most times boycott polls.always reason with your head na.how can you vote less in guber polls that concerns you less and involve your sons and vote more for outsiders? It makes no sense.leave hate and think.
You must be as dull as Buhari, punctuation you no sabi.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

Yes he will even spread the River Naija open like he did Genevieve Nnaji’s nyash. he will fix everything including walk on water.

You need to brush up on your PR skills before your Oga at the office finds out you are useless to their cause
I am not the cause of your frustration, Buhari is. But don't worry, we shall send he away for you.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

All these secondary school IPod students.. your Almighty Jonathan couldn't concoct those figures you quoted up there with incumbency power.. maybe na from your room you go write the results. Kids don full politics section. You had better stop daydreaming and hallucinating. Atiku would only win in BIAFRA.
They are jittery. They never see anything. #Atikulation
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Was Atiku on any of those ballots? Even Bauchi Governor is a staunch Atikulator.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Integrator1: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
tuniski:

You will be shocked! We in the north are not all zombies and shall speak loud and clear with our pvc next year!

Keep deceiving yourself.. I wondered when Kwarans start to dey claim northerner ... Same way you bloated about Ekiti elections .. your illusions were erased at the polls. Wait till reality hits you .. I'd be waiting
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are now well and truly a zombie. grin

Make sure you stay away from any harmful materials come 2019 o because the way I see you, you just might harm yourself when the news comes in that your Atiku lost.

You must be an Ariaria market calculator
Ok, but beautiful Anambra would still neutralize SW votes, SE/SS would match NW votes while Atiku would coast home to victory through NE/NC.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by IamAtikulate: 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

How many Igbos are in that Kano? You would shed blood next year.
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Integrator1: 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Was Atiku on any of those ballots? Even Bauchi Governor is a staunch Atikulator.

You'd better take enough from your pay matser before election .. go down to Bauchi and campaign against Buhari... Funny lots.

2011 when Buhari lost , go check the number of votes he got , please I do analytical arguments with facts and figures not some concocted figures up your head.

If you don't have any facts pinpointing your arguments stop spreading your thoughts over here it's nauseating ..

1 Like

Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am not but we had this wrapped up just 3 days ago and then picking Peter Obi has really slowed the momentum down ..I swear It was a bad call ...i am beginning to even doubt Atikus Judgement now..

I have always known that you are wise. Are you an Igbo man?
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by SarkinYarki: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I have always known that you are wise. Are you an Igbo man?

Yes
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by Integrator1: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
IamAtikulate:

How many Igbos are in that Kano? You would shed blood next year.

The Igbos in Kano produced just 200k votes for Jonathan , I pity your ignorance
Re: Nigeriadecides2019: How Atiku Would Easily Stroll To Power by tuniski: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Integrator1:

Keep deceiving yourself.. I wondered when Kwarans start to dey claim northerner ... Same way you bloated about Ekiti elections .. your illusions were erased at the polls. Wait till reality hits you .. I'd be waiting
Come and remove Kwara from north nau! Yeye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You / Caption This Photo : Tinubu Show One Hand 4+0 Signs / BREAKING! Details Of APC Caucus Meeting With Buhari Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.