Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Relocating To New Zeland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To New Zeland (927 Views)

Relocating To Benin, Togo Or Ivory Coast? / A Nairalander’s Road Trip To New York / My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To New Zeland by timcols(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
I my wife and our 4 month daughter, we plan to relocate to New Zealand early next year. with our passport we aré excepted from visa for 3 month.
What is the possibility of getting job upon our arrival to New Zealand, i need guardance from someone that live in New Zealand.

Tim
Re: Relocating To New Zeland by georgee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
timcols:
I my wife and our 4 month daughter, we plan to relocate to New Zealand early next year. with our passport we aré excepted from visa for 3 month.
What is the possibility of getting job upon our arrival to New Zealand, i need guardance from someone that live in New Zealand.

Tim

What i need guidance on is the Skilled Migrant worker for New Zealand. I need someone who can assist with the process. I have started filling the IOE "Interest Of Entry" Form. I need guidance
Re: Relocating To New Zeland by ugsams(m): 2:27am On Jun 11, 2019
timcols:

Tim

Did you later make the move to New Zealand? If no, what were your reasons? If yes, how will you compare life in Brazil to life over here?

(1) (Reply)

LMIA Job In Canada From Naija, How Possible? / Trump Vows To Revoke “ridiculous” Birthright Citizenship Given To Children Born / 5 Tallest Skyscrapers Currently Under Construction (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.