Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... (904 Views)

Benue Man Dies In Fatal Motor Crash After Depositing His Late Sister (Photos) / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by richard5233: 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
You know the meaning of fatal so?
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by richard5233: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
And have you watched it?
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by jaymichael(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
Atiku:
You know the meaning of fatal so?
So many Nigerians don't know the meaning and difference between fatal and ghastly.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by kunzzy4me(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
jaymichael:
So many Nigerians don't know the meaning and difference between fatal and ghastly.

Abi ooo..fatal accident..takes live..ghasly goes with Injuries... Minor goes with just just accident without any record of injury
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by richard5233: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2020
But you haven't even watched the video and you are criticizing
jaymichael:
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by Greatzeus(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
richard5233:
But you haven't even watched the video and you are criticizing
A video of you having an accident or after the accident? What a mo ron,why not just take pictures and post. You want to use us to meet your YouTube channel subscription. Your brain is slow no wonder you had an accident.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2020
richard5233:
And have you watched it?

God forbid!
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by richard5233: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Alright If you say so
Greatzeus:

A video of you having an accident or after the accident? What a mo ron,why not just take pictures and post. You want to use us to meet your YouTube channel subscription. Your brain is slow no wonder you had an accident.

1 Like

Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by richard5233: 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
God bless you too brother
Atiku:

God forbid!
Re: I Was Involved In A Fatal Motor Accident... by niqqaclaimz(m): 10:36am On Mar 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Savage is real grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Leaving Civil Service For UAE A Risk Worth Taking? / The United Airlines Boeing 777 With 241 Survived Plane Crash 19th Feb 2021 / Second Degree Nursing In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.