Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria (2929 Views)

Use Battery Rack For Inverter And Battey / Flash Sales: New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 -64GB, Snapdragon 636, Best Battery Life! (80K) / Is Car Battery Good For Inverter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
* Are you looking for an inverter battery that would last over 4 years ?

* Are you looking for a battery that you can fast charge because of the few hours of power supply you get from PHCN daily?

* Are you looking for a relatively cheap battery compared to other inverter batteries?

THEN GIVE TUBULAR BATTERIES A TRY!!!

Other batteries can only last for 2 years max (depreciating quarterly) and then you will have to change them again.

You cant fast charge other batteries, if you do, it will generate heat which will speedily damage your batteries.

Our MERCURY TUBULAR BATTERY last longer and you can fast charge it. The cost is the same as that of other inverter batteries, hence the money you will use for buying a tubular battery is technically half of what you will eventually spend buying other batteries as you will have to replace them at least twice while your tubular battery will still be working for you.

If you don't want to be kobo wise and naira naive, then you need to go for this new battery technology asap!

TUBULAR BATTERY COST :- N109,950 ( it is 220ah in capacity which makes it higher than other batteries rated 200ah meaning extra hours of power supply)

FOR DETAILS/ORDER PLACEMENT, PLEASE CALL :- 07081516945 , 08109946200 (MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS)

TUBULAR INVERTER BATTERIES ... RUGGED AND LONG LASTING!

Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2018
D
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by datola: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2018
I am interested. But Mercury, like the one in UPS that is not reliable?
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
datola:
I am interested. But Mercury, like the one in UPS that is not reliable?

Mercury is a big brand. Quacks usually brand substandard product with a known name to sell. Also, clients may use good batteries badly and when it spoils, give it a bad name.

There is an 18 months warranty on this meaning Mercury is sure of this product.
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by cpsowelle: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
I might need that later but can never be compared to Bluegate 200AH inverter batteries which I have been using for over 5 years now with not stories and is cheaper.
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2018
Gm4
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nice one
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 7:16am On Oct 26, 2018
Nice
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Gi
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
P
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by Fabinu(m): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2018
cpsowelle:
I might need that later but can never be compared to Bluegate 200AH inverter batteries which I have been using for over 5 years now with not stories and is cheaper.
I go like buy dis kind of ur bluegate ba3 if I see cheap offer
Re: The Best Battery For Inverter Users In Nigeria by kingviny: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Fairly And Neatly Used Lg Flatscreen Tv @ Giveaway Price / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 Bluetooth Leather Case Keyboard / What Is D Fastest Download Speed U Have Ever Recorded On A Any Network In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.