Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos (932 Views)

2 Thieves Fall Asleep After Stealing Items From An Elderly Woman's House (Video) / A Taxi Driver Saved An Elderly Woman From Being Scammed Out Of $25,000 In US / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by stane007: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
An elderly woman reportedly lost her leg to some boys on a codeine diet, following an accident which occurred in New Oko-Oba, Lagos.

Instagram user @prodigy2639 who shared the report, disclosed that the boys were ‘clearly and bottle of codeine’ were found in the car. He wrote;

I wonder when young guys will stop the abuse of prescription drugs (Codeine).
An elderly woman just lost a leg to this senseless accident rightnow at Issac OgunLolu street New Oko-Oba Lagos. The guys in the car were clearly high and bottles of Codeine found in the car. Sad

https://lailasnews.com/elderly-woman-loses-leg-to-boys-on-codeine-diet-in-lagos/

lalasticlala

Re: Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shame on the boys.

An idiot is below me.

"Get thee behind me" was actually meant for him
Re: Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by ArchangeLucifer: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
She wasn't actually walking well anyway so what's her grouse?

I just hope the codeine bottles weren't smashed during the crash though else she will pay.

That's the most important thing.
Re: Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by queensera(f): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

I just hope the codeine bottles weren't smashed during the crash though else she will pay.

Re: Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by sayisayi(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:

Buhari reasoning...soon he will say each state needs a codeine grazing area...KMT

Re: Boys On A Codeine Diet, Break An Elderly Woman’s Leg In Lagos by ChroniclesNg(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2018
stane007:
An elderly woman reportedly lost her leg to some boys on a codeine diet, following an accident which occurred in New Oko-Oba, Lagos.

Instagram user @prodigy2639 who shared the report, disclosed that the boys were ‘clearly and bottle of codeine’ were found in the car. He wrote;

I wonder when young guys will stop the abuse of prescription drugs (Codeine).
An elderly woman just lost a leg to this senseless accident rightnow at Issac OgunLolu street New Oko-Oba Lagos. The guys in the car were clearly high and bottles of Codeine found in the car. Sad

See video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Woman Who Killed Husband, 3 Children And Herself In Markurdi / Man Finds N2.7 billion Cash In Storage Container He Bought For N181375 / Lady Reveals What She Found Inside Her Cornflakes In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.