Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision (578 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Biafrareform(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
I was going through various media outlets this evening and seeing news of rift among Igbo leaders on the choice of Peter Obi as VP is laughable.

I don't know how true that report is, but truth is is either Ike Ekweremadu and Umahi are looking for relevance or the report is just a concocted piece of rubbish from Buhari Media Crew.

Let me point to you all that there is nothing like a political leader in the East. Aside late Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu who were fighting for self determination , there is no individual living or death in the east that can determine or Influnce the decision of an average Easterner.
As seen in the North and West, you will hardly see an Easterner following a political leader blindly at the detriment of his region.
Cases of election thuggery, violence are minimal in the East due to the fact that you can't control their decision. In the East, power belong to the people not any politician.

Ekweremadu and Umahi can just rant and shout, but they won't tell us from the East what to to do.
Peter is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Banmeallday: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Biafrareform:
I was going through various media outlets this evening and seeing news of rift among Igbo leaders on the choice of Peter Obi as VP is laughable.

I don't know how true that report is, but truth is is either Ike Ekweremadu and Umahi are looking for relevance or the report is just a concocted piece of rubbish from Buhari Media Crew.

Let me point to you all that there is nothing like a political leader in the East. Aside late Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu who were fighting for self determination , there is no individual living or death in the east that can determine or Influnce the decision of an average Easterner.
As seen in the North and West, you will hardly see an Easterner following a political leader blindly at the detriment of his region.
Cases of election thuggery, violence are minimal in the East due to the fact that you can't control their decision. In the East, power belong to the people not any politician.

Ekweremadu and Umahi can just rant and shout, but they won't tell us from the East what to to do.
Peter is a goal.

You were on point and on fire just before you concluded with Peter is goal. Bros why nah?
Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
I don't want to believe Ekweremadu is against Obi, make him no go exhaust the little likeness we get for am. As for that Umahi, he has always been licking buhari anals so I'm not shocked

3 Likes

Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Biafrareform(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

You were on point and on fire just before you concluded with Peter is goal. Bros why nah?

Of course. He is a goal. Do u have problme with that.

What I am saying that those two are making just memory noise. They are in their own.

No one can change the decison of picking Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Biafrareform(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I don't want to believe Ekweremadu is against Obi, make him no go exhaust the little likeness we get for am. As for that Umahi, he has always been licking buhari anals so I'm not shocked

Truth is he can like Buhari for all I care, but he won't determine what happen in the region.
If Caren is not taken, this man will even lose the governorship if he chooses to go head and heels over Buhari.

Ever wondered why Rochas, Kalu, Kenneth Okonkwo are all hated in the East?

1 Like

Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Bannylove13: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Umahi is just trying hard to be noticed..

But funny..no body send am..

He's trying to placw ebony on igbo map and kinda telling us that ebonyians have arrived..same thing akpabio did for akwaibomites..

It's okay.

But we igbos still know..

Need to see how arrogant an average ebony man is..
I love it..but he's going around it the wrong way..

Licking buharis anal with out brain is bad business...
We know say the north financed his election and will still do that..

Even obiano dey luck with sense..
Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Banmeallday: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Biafrareform:

Of course. He is a goal. Do u have problme with that.

What I am saying that those two are making just memory noise. They are in their own.

No one can change the decison of picking Peter Obi

No one can change the fact that Buhari is currently president or that if you jump you will surely come down. Biafran Nationalist are not in support, and the rogue SE leaders are not in support, which leaves I guess the Biafran Unionist that have been very happy and comfortable to be on the sidelines and marginalized in support.

Obi you will see will preside at the FEC meeting in Isi Agu and wont be authorized to conduct a roll call....
Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by gidgiddy: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2018
Peter Obi's nomination as the vice-presidential running mate to Atiku has been an eye opener. Some people are so unhappy and angry that Atiku chose an Igbo man as his running mate.

The worst thing about it is that these sane people are those who currently occupy the Presidency and vice-presidency
Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by Banmeallday: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
gidgiddy:
Peter Obi's nomination as the vice-presidential running mate to Atiku has been an eye opener. Some people are so unhappy and angry that Atiku chose an Igbo man as his running mate.

The worst thing about it is that these sane people are those who currently occupy the Presidency and vice-presidency

It really does not matter who becomes Vice President in Nigeria. All that matters is the top of the ticket. The VP is just a stooge and tea maker, and if he becomes President (GEJ) he already was a yes yes man even to be VP.

The Coupist picked an Igbo 2x to be running mate, yet he is and will always be at war with the group at large because that is the interest of his Fulani people despite personal relationships.

So Atiku’s pick had to be from the SE if he wanted to even stand a chance. It could have been anyone. Doesn’t mean shyt for Igbo or Easterners, even if he wins.

The truth is Fulani are ruling and have planned this arraignment since 1999 when Igbo people still cant decide to be for referendum, restructuring, or the likes...

Ride on Fulani conquerors

Re: Umahi And Ekweremadu Who?. No Individual Can Influnce An Easterner Decision by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Banmeallday:

It really does not matter who becomes Vice President in Nigeria. All that matters is the top of the ticket. The VP is just a stooge and tea maker, and if he becomes President (GEJ) he already was a yes yes man even to be VP.

The Coupist picked an Igbo 2x to be running mate, yet he is and will always be at war with the group at large because that is the interest of his Fulani people despite personal relationships.

So Atiku’s pick had to be from the SE if he wanted to even stand a chance. It could have been anyone. Doesn’t mean shyt for Igbo or Easterners, even if he wins.

The truth is Fulani are ruling and have planned this arraignment since 1999 when Igbo people still cant decide to be for referendum, restructuring, or the likes...

Ride on Fulani conquerors

That's it. Two Fulani men, Atiku and Buhari, both with stinking track records, corruption allegations and bad history are vying for the presidency of the biggest country in Africa and some people are fighting over vice-presidency. What a shame.

In front of us, Fulani have dominated us all and some people are saying that Nnamdi Kanu who wanted the freedom of his people is a fool for embracing slavery under Fulani

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Primaries: Court Orders APC, INEC To Maintain Status Quo / Why Are Enemies Of State Rejoicing Over The Return Of Nnamdi Kanu? / Why Shehu Sani Resigned From APC [full Details]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.