Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air (38221 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Kanye West Dancing To 'Immediately' By Wizkid And Mystro!!!! / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Jdbrasco2: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2018
clefstone:
please my Igbo friends should stop using abusive words on Yorubas for now. We all need to join hands at this critical moment to kick out PMB; Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas alike. Let's not incite another group to give out protest votes to d enemies.

Even wizkid go soon ATIKUlate

One of the best comment on nairaland so far. Let us salvage this country. I'm Atikulated!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by BaronBright: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
ok
Nnam so u de here sef grin grin
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by kenex4ever(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Hype well deserved tongue
hyping is never well deserved

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
kenex4ever:
hyping is never well deserved

In this case, it is smiley
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Yorubas have been bashing Igbos since Buhari became president and Igbos in "self defense" have also learnt verbal exchange so Yoruba caused it.

1 Like

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2018
clefstone:
please my Igbo friends should stop using abusive words on Yorubas for now. We all need to join hands at this critical moment to kick out PMB; Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas alike. Let's not incite another group to give out protest votes to d enemies.

Even if you stay calm, your deeds of the past will still come back to haunt you. Igbos are very bitter and will not hesitate to insult any tribe.
Onlu a fool will support you guys
Yoruba and hausas dont roll like that.
If you knew this why didnt you start building trust and friendship a long time ago with yorubas and hausas.
You wee why I said you Igbos are nor politically strategic.
Abeg Carry your own cross.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Even if you stay calm, your deeds of the past will still come back to haunt you. Igbos are very bitter abd will not hesitate to insult any tribe.
[s]Onlu a fool will support you guys
Yoruba and[/s] hausas dont roll like that.
Carry your own cross.
Yorubas have been bashing Igbos since Buhari became president and Igbos in "self defense" have also learnt verbal exchange so Yoruba caused it.

1 Like

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Well so be it.
Why are you looking for a truce when you know you cant get one
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

To be honest to you the bashing came as a result of your irrational behaviour since Buhari won. And why will you blame Yorubas for such action? Now you are begging again.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Well so be it.
Why are you looking for a truce when you know you cant get one
Why are you making excuses if you know you cant give one?
Silly!
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Why are you making excuses if you know you cant give one?
Silly!
LOOSER!!!!!
Im sure your already used to loosing anyway
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

To be honest to you the bashing came as a result of your irrational behaviour since Buhari won. And why will you blame Yorubas for such action? Now you are begging again.
Lies Buhari's emergence is not the reason but your betrayal of GEJ is.. We are not GEJ's brother but we felt he was unduly treated by your "ever unreliable" people.

Begging who? i just said the truth not begging you, man up!

I see yourba becoming 5%" soon after Nigeria is well Atikulated
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

LOOSER!!!!!
Im sure your already used to loosing anyway
LOSER not LOOSER
Hehehehe after you will say someone is bashing you hohohohoh... Insult is in your blood you emotional ewedu clowns..

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by oxygenlove(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish who's mastro?

All I know that songs got this hype because of you WizKid
just say u dnt knw mystro
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

LOSER not LOOSER
Hehehehe after you will say someone is bashing you hohohohoh... Insult is in your blood you emotional ewedu clowns..
[b]
I see yourba becoming 5%" soon after Nigeria is well Atikulate[/b]d
5% is wishful thinking.... That's your regions Guinness world record. Wear it with pride. And always remember that number when you want to insult other larger tribes.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Lies Buhari's emergence is not the reason but your betrayal of GEJ is.. We are not GEJ's brother but we felt he was unduly treated by your "ever unreliable" people.

Begging who? i just said the truth not begging you, man up!

Heey.. see person wey beg just some minutes ago now changing his mouth again. Typical of a pdp member.
Its you thats suposed to man up. I have already told you not to beg but carry you own cross.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Heey.. see person wey beg just some minutes ago now changing his mouth again. Typical of a pdp member.
Its you thats suposed to man up. I have already told you not to beg but carry you own cross.

Hehehehe Mugu
You wish i begged you right?
Go and sit down and wail but your wail will increase when Atiku finally becomes president.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

5% is wishful thinking.... That's your regions Guinness world record. Wear it with pride. And always remember that number when you want to insult other larger tribes.
You wish you will be begged so you start feeling important right? Nigeria is going to succeed without Yoruba votes ok.. Go and sit down

kikikkikiki... Una never see anything
Buhari back to Daura no cry is changing it.

IamAtikulated
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by kenex4ever(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

In this case, it is smiley
I'm happy you know the right football club to follow. Go and hype no more.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

You wish you will be begged so you start feeling important right? Nigeria is going to succeed without Yoruba votes ok.. Go and sit down

IamAtikulated

See you next year then
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2018
See you next year after elections
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

See you next year then
I will take that challenge 100million times over.. grin grin grin
Afonjas are becoming opposition soon.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

I will take that challenge 100million times over.. grin grin grin
Afonjas are becoming opposition soon.
Bookmarked... This chat will contunue after the elections next year. Please I don't want to hear any wailing about rigging oh.

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2018
BaronBright:

Nnam so u de here sef grin grin

haha...bro we dey everywhere o grin grin

you no dey use eye see music gist grin grin
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Bookmarked... This chat will contunue after the elections next year. Please I don't want to hear any wailing about rigging oh.
Is that where you are banking your hopes on, rigging?... In that case i swear Atiku will win and i put my life on the line for that, i know Hausas, Fulani and Middle belt are with me on this. It will shock you how Yoruba will be handed over the 5% medal next year..
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by masseratti: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
valx2:
You are actually condemning the igbos for the same crime you commit againt them.. this ethnic bashing , i dont know how it all started, i actually came on nairaland to meet it..But what i see on this forum doesn't represent what i see in the streets .. i have yoruba and hausa friends nd i relate pretty well with them. I strongly beleive that these online ethnic war of words are initiated by the real enemies of nigeria ; BMC crew members .
tribal bashing has being on before BMC crew, there was taniod for PDP then too, am not a fan of tribal bashing, all I did was to call out the person doing it, I can sling one or two against u personally but I can't insult your tribe its wrong, its as good as being a racist.

1 Like

Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Basher8583: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2018
IloveToMess:

Is that where you are banking your hopes on, rigging?... In that case i swear Atiku will win and i put my life on the line for that, i know Hausas, Fulani and Middle belt are with me on this. It will shock you how Yoruba will be handed over the 5% medal next year..
Stop ranting and wait for next year jor. Sore loser using his life as a wager.
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by IloveToMess: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
Basher8583:

Stop ranting and wait for next year jor. Sore loser using his life as a wager.
hohoho

IamAtikulated
Re: 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air by Henrypraise: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2018
clefstone:

Best speech on dis atikus issue goes to u...
Atikus media team av to really do a hard work on dis... D igbos av suddenly personalise atiku n pdp... De ar working tirelessly for atikus failure...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Tunji Balogun Celebrates His Birthday Today With Cute Photos / Davido Buys 2 Expensive Wristwatches (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.