Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State (640 Views)

Breaking : Scores Dead As NNPC Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-egba, Lagos State / Breaking: Tension Builds In Apc Over Kwara Governor-elects Waec Certificate / BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by Igboblog: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is currently a heavy tension in Umuaduru, Abia State as a new  leakage in the NNPC pipeline has been detected.

Igbere TV gathered this is the same pipeline that got houses burnt and killed many people.

Igbere TV gathered that calls were made to the NNPC authorities to come and rectify the issue but as at writing this report, they have not been seen.

According to Hon Njoku Chidiebere who shared the report, 

"There has been leakage on the same pipeline that got my people burnt and killed my people,

I posted about it in the afternoon, and some calls were made to the NNPC authorities,

"And till now the oil is still spilling,
Let me state this clear,

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ANY OTHER YOUTH FROM OSISIOMA NGWA BCUS OF THIS CARELESS FROM THE NNPC,
we will react, and I mean it,"

More Details soon... 

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471841/breaking-tension-another-nnpc-pipeline-leaks-abia-state/

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by badonkadonk: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sad buh nothing worth commending would be done timely..
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by baliyubla: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ordinary Pipeline maintenance, the dullards government can't carry out. Now its not enough for him that the country its already on fire practically, he wants the nation to literally catch fire.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by Igboblog: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by Donald95(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Do you know that from Osisioma down to Eke Akpara market down to Osisioma L.G.A and keep going , Is a Federal Road holding Several massive Oil companies including Oil depot Still Federal government only care about the oil while people can go to hell. Due to how Bad the road is, people now have to follow another route which has lots of pipelines in other to bypass the impassable road and now causing tension on those pipelines.

Most times, what Federal government understands is violence. I will advice people to desert the Area and then Make a massive bombing on the pipeline. Government must react because they will loose a lot am sure of that.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by AmadiAba: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
God have mercy
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by AmadiAba: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
This should be on front page so that the appropriate authorities can do something quickly before it's too late
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by Kingosytex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
those living around that area should made to vacate immediately.

life no get duplicate!!
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by AmadiAba: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Why this post no go make front page?

Admins are u waiting when the disaster occurs I will carry it on front page.

Prevention is better than cure.
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by Xander85: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Living in Nigeria should come with a health warning!
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by baliyubla: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: BREAKING!! Tension As Another NNPC Pipeline Leaks In Abia State by goodnessme1(f): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
buhari is intentional trying to reduce the population of east.

Buhari is a wicked terrorist.

(1) (Reply)

Hey Mods, Give Ben Gbulie A Carton Of Beer....good Man! / 60,000km Road Linking Kenya To Lagos To Be Constructed / Okorocha, Oshiomole Fight Gets Messier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.