Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer (5225 Views)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Dominion Anosike: 'They Are After My Life' - Bauchi INEC Returning Officer Cries / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
BREAKING!!! 2019 : Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer In Abia State(Photo)

By Wisdom Nwedene

Barely one day to the general elections, there is currently tension in Abia State after a well-known People's Democratic Party chieftain and a former commissioner of Finance emerged as one of the returning officers for the 16th February Presidential and National Assembly election.

Igbere TV reports that the Former Commissioner for Finance under Chief T.A. Orji, and the current provost, Arochukwu College of Education, Dr Philip Nto is among those chosen by National Electoral Commission (INEC) to work as a Returning Officer or at the result collation Centre.

According to our source who does not want his name to be mentioned for fear of being attacked said that the INEC in Abia has been heavily compromised.

He said :  "They are about to release names of officers who are known paddies of T.A. Orji and his son Ikuku to conduct election of tomorrow. Your intervention from the National HQ is very important."

Meanwhile, at the time of writing this report, other leading political parties in Abia State  including APGA and APC are already agitating and demanding for his removal.

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/566926/breaking-2019-tension-popular-pdp-chieftain-emerges-inec-returning-officer-abia-statephoto/

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Buharimustgo16F: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP is a Goal

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by TIGRITIS: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
No need for tension, it will be addressed appropriately.

It is not acceptable even by any standard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by ashacot: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP AND RIGGING

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by kogistar: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
If two milion votes enter from Kano then three million should enter from Abia it is called trade by barter in politics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by daddytime(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
lol...

You mean T.A Orji is still alive and gunning for elective position in the land of the living?

What a revelation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Matters unfolding..... in Abia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by AngelicBeing: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
PDP is a Goal
grin
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by BuhariAdvocate: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
If he do anyhow he will see anyhow.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by fergie001: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
I know him,he used to lecture at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike....Good for him....
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
He's a professor

Lecturers are used For The position alot

He applied for and got the job
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by olawalepopoola: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP shouldn't blame northerners or westerners if they rig for APC.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by KingNom(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Politicians ohhhhh!
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by fergie001: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
lol...

You mean T.A Orji is still alive and gunning for elective position in the land of the living?

What a revelation...
He is representing my Senatorial zone oooo....chai

In Abia,we don't vote....When i was there,they help us vote....

Anything TA likes,he gives Buhari na so e be...... grin
Orji Uzor Kalu taught him that and now he became a Master.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm pro-PDP, but I don't support this.

Because if it happens in an APC state I won't find it palatable.

INEC should therefore protect it's image by doing the needful.

It's not worthy to leave room for doubt and bias.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by daddytime(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
fergie001:

He is representing my Senatorial zone oooo....chai

Na wa oo...such brazen fuckery....you won't even see his face or hear his voice in the Senate...I hope you guys know what to do tomorrow
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by chriskosherbal(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
I can bet my balls this election go tough.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by fergie001: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Na wa oo...such brazen fuckery....you won't even see his face or hear his voice in the Senate...I hope you guys know what to do tomorrow
He will win again.....no shaking....Abia politics is too funny......
Not just for him but also for his stooge and his son....

PDP will always win across....because INEC is inside their deep pockets.........that's the pattern there....
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Kingsaga: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
What a beautiful day today as Jumia vendor set to give 50% discount price of some particular product powered by atiku's movement. Some product like executive icon perfume for atikulated men and lady magnifique for atikulated women. The executive icon perfume has been selected specially for the men due it's unique fragrance and of course as it's name implies "icon", we would say that alh. Atiku abubakar is an icon of respect and justice that has come to rescue Nigerians from all problems and pain brought by the past regime. This product can only be purchased from Jumia best selling vendor of store name "Billionaires exclusive" and this offer is valid till stock last. More also it has being randomly observed that over 14 millions people trade on Jumia of which a great number of people are in support of the PDP government. so what are you waiting for, let us all join together and support Atiku's movement and let Love heal the world. God bless Nigeria. VOTE ALJ. ATIKU ABUBAKAR, PDP Presidential candidate.

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

What do you want them to do?

Guess you don't know that the other option they have left is Orji Uzor Kalu, a bigger thief.

It's better for them to stick with their current thief Biko.

Add that to the fact that APC is anathema in southeast.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by imaeruaka: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
check out these secrets this book reveals...you need not be told, see for yourself...you would be glad you did....you can also consider gifting a friend.�

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQQSGHG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550190065&sr=1-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=imaeruaka

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by islandmoon: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
let see how it goes!

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by otokx(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC at the state levels appear to have been compromised and some of their officers are working with the ruling party at the state levels.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by otokx(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:

Not much they can do when the returning officer is a card carrying member of a party contesting same election.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Salvador1: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
see them

Tomorrow is already here
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by Salvador1: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
see them

Tomorrow is already here.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by olajizz01(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Is inec blind or what for chosen party man as returning officer.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by senatepresido: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
That betting guy never come

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by ignis: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Everything is working together for our good.
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by sogodihno: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
studio14:
If two milion votes enter from Kano then three million should enter from Abia it is called trade by barter in politics

Lolz, 3 million? even everybody in Abia with unborn children no reach 3 million. oga take it easy o.

Well, Buhari will win sha!
Re: BREAKING!!! Tension As Popular PDP Chieftain Emerges INEC Returning Officer by kahal29: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday / Andy Uba Fumes Ask Politicians He Bought To Return Back His Money / Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.