Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ (2331 Views)

Bishop Matthew Kukah: Buhari Has Done A Terrible Job As President Of Nigeria / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by MalcoImX: 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
The Catholic Bishop of Sokoto, Hassan Matthew Kukah has said that he did not accompany the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar to see former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

According to Daily Post, Kukah said his photograph with Atiku and the former President is not a political statement. He said “Did you see me accompany Atiku? I was in Otta, you are here now, is it the same as saying you followed me?

“Did you come here with me? The fact that we are in the same location doesn’t mean we came together.”

Kukah made this know while answering questions during an Interfaith Conference which held in Abuja. The Catholic Bishop was seen in a photograph alongside Sheikh Gumi , Obasanjo and the PDP presidential candidate.

Atiku was in Ogun state » to meet with the former President on Thursday, October 11, 2018, ahead of the kick-off of his presidential campaign. Reports say Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners Chapel and Archbishop of Sokoto Diocese Matthew Kukah, among others, were part of the Atiku delegation to Obasanjo's home.

After the meeting, Atiku’s former boss promised to do his best to ensure that he comes out victorious during the 2019 presidential election.

//

https://opera.pulse.ng/news/politics/i-did-not-accompany-atiku-to-see-obj-bishop-matthew-kukah-id8975074.html

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by MalcoImX: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
You better deny, if not, all these years we've followed you as a role model and a voice of the masses would have been deleted.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
BMC zombies...
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Apc wants to tell us another story again. Now it seems Atiku is the biggest nightmare of Bubu.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by nototribalist: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
We're so atikulated

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2018

This one doesn't want to be associated with a criminal.

His northern brothers have already warned him..

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Alphalum: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
But sir, what about this?

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Pekele007: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
Alphalum:
But sir, what about this?
He said they never came together, read the post again

Was the Bishop in that private jet pics
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Redhot111:
NgeneUkwenu why ur voice e no dey gree loud again for this platform? Ani you sef don dey Atikulate small small? Na small small dem dey catch monkey. Una APC house of commotion is gradually being deserted by all. Pele ooo

Go and read my post for just today!

Atiku Can only be the President of Biafra.

He has been rejected in the North West, North East, South West and parts of South South and North Central. .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Redhot111(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Go and read my post for just today!

Atiku Can only be the President of Biafra.

He has been rejected in the North West, North East, South West and parts of South South and North Central. .

It doesn't cost a thing to dream, so keep dreaming

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Dakad: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
Most they go together to affirm the fact that they were there for same mission. I don't understand the justification that they didn't go together, I respecthe Bishop and he's entitled to support anybody he likes buy his excuse didn't justify anything. My Bishop was there also but that doesn't in any way influence my voting decision despite the fact that I reference him as my spiritual father. Nigerian especially the youth we should wake up and stop being gullible

# our mumu don do

Pekele007:

He said they never came together, read the post again

Was the Bishop in that private jet pics

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
The Bishop can support whomsoever he wants. The voting is for the electorate.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Bastonworld(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
ok o
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by seunmsg(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shameless Bishop.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
He doesn't need to deny anything. He has the right to visit even me the priest of okuko bambiala and nobody should challenge him.

He can endorse whomever he likes and we'll vote whomsoever we like. Fight no dey inside

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by yomi962: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

obviously you know nothing. It will be wise to stick to what you know, rather than engage in calumy
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by tit(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
nototribalist:
We're so atikulated

hot girls articulated
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Naajjii: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Honestly i used to respect this Bishop but that has faded, even if buhari has to be replaced, as a true man of God is Atiku, Obj and the rest the right people to replace Buhari given that they had been in government and some of the issues we are confronting today they contributed to them.Is he telling us that this is a coincidence, what about the joining of hands together as endorsement for Atiku that the picture is all over, why did he partake in that as well.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Konki: 1:27am On Oct 14, 2018
He should remain silent over all the killings in the land and keep supporting this blood sucking dispensation ba??
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by OOA1979: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2018
Redhot111:
NgeneUkwenu why ur voice e no dey gree loud again for this platform? Ani you sef don dey Atikulate small small? Na small small dem dey catch monkey. Una APC house of commotion is gradually being deserted by all. Pele ooo

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:53am On Oct 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Shameless Bishop.
He is now shameless cos he doesn't support your pay master? But u didn't call mbaka shameless in 2015
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by jchioma: 4:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Oga bishop, whether you accompany Atiku or not, the truth is that you were there on such an auspicious occasion shikena. Case closed.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Baba Bishop carry the thief deny SHARP SHARP....

Matthew Kukah, one of the few good and sensible men we have around.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by ETHIX(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72066942:
Baba Bishop carry the thief deny SHARP SHARP....

Matthew Kukah, one of the few good and sensible men we have around.

Pls what did Buhari do for the people that lost their jobs?

Dint he add to the number? I benefited from Jonathan despite ur alleged flaws. I did not benefit from Buhari who is saint and has integrity. Is it anti corruption my family will feed on. The minimum wage that would havr benefitted me, he said he can't pay but his fighting corruption. Yeye dey smell
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2018
ETHIX:

Pls what did Buhari do for the people that lost their jobs?
Dint he add to the number? I benefited from Jonathan despite ur alleged flaws. I did not benefit from Buhari who is saint and has integrity. Is it anti corruption my family will feed on. The minimum wage that would havr benefitted me, he said he can't pay but his fighting corruption. Yeye dey smell
Sorry for all these you mentioned.
PMB is building back the broken foundation.
You will smile at the end of it all.
God bless you.
Enjoy your day sir!

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by KingLennon(m): 5:52am On Oct 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This same Criminal finance your lifeless president ambition. This same Criminal was a strong member of APC. Why didn't u say it then? Hypocrites.....you better start Atikulating before its late
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Max24: 7:05am On Oct 14, 2018
MalcoImX:
You better deny, if not, all these years we've followed you as a role model and a voice of the masses would have been deleted.
Why does APC people like intimidating opposition ? Your comment above is symptomatic of Buhari APC and followers. Are you all terrorists ? Can't people have a dessenting opinion to yours again in a democracy ? Very soon u will threaten Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Adeboye and others. All these are signs of a dictatorship in democratic garb. It depicts an insecure government.
Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Redhot111(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=OOA1979 post=72066106][/quote]
This is so real about ur cow rearers government.

Re: Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ by Redhot111(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=OOA1979 post=72066106][/quote]
This is so real about ur cow rearers government.

Why Channelstv Boss Has Been Bought By The Federal Government-Johnnyessence / Shehu Sani Alleges Plot To Attack Tinubu In Kaduna / Rating Of Nigeria Among Other Countries. (pictures)