Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP (20025 Views)

Tinubu Ahead In Southwest, Northwest, Northcentral; Obi Southeast / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by FBIL: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin Umahi, Buhari's mole in PDP! This is why he arm-twisted everybody to make his younger brother the PDP SE zonal chairman. The Umahis will fall like rotten paw-paw.
Peter Obi has a reputation and he's well loved by the Abakaliki people. The entire Ebonyi delegates gave ATIKU 100% vote in Port Harcourt, when Umahi directed us to vote TAMBUWAL.
We'll still vote Umahi to complete his road projects because APC gave their flag to a very wrong and terrible candidate, who is also a minority like Umahi. So, NO SHAKING FOR THE ATIKULATED-PETER-OBI
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Xkalaban(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2018
celeiyke:
They are all clowns. They want a politician who will always handover favours to them

Exactly. Bunch of notice me's seeking unnecessary relevance. Rabbish!

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by malachytochukwu(m): 8:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Were they expecting Atiku to meet them one after the other? They are on a long thing... The earlier they start aligning with Obi the better for them.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Ebios(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2018
Gizer:
What is this people’s problem again. Dey said pick some1 from the east, now he did and dey are saying sometin else. Not that he picked a useless person o. You guyz shud go and sit down jor...
Guy, l tire oh. If na consultation, then the good luck of Goodluck wouldn't have taken him to Aso Rock as Vice and later President.
Abeg, they should go and sit down....no sleep.
When God wants to favor sombdy, CONSULTATION is useless.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Dootty(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2018
South East leaders are betrayers, greedy and selfish just like they betrayed Kanu and IPOD simply because of their selfish political interest.
By the way, is Soludo still a member of PDP cause last I heard he's now in APC so they expect Atiku to make an opposition member his v.p.
I know it's all about Ibo presidency 2023 but if they continue at this rate they might just lose the slot to south west. Instead of them to be rejoicing for getting slot, they are busy fighting the Obi.
Besides what useless agreement with Atiku are they brandishing after betraying the same agreement by voting for Tambuwal. Let them go and give their VP candidate to Tambuwal now.
The fact is Obi is best choice both in management and administration and even economic management which Nigeria desperately needs now.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Basher8583: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2018
9japrof:
Its unfortunate that my people the people of the south east no sabi play politics.

We are only good in buying and selling

Yiu are very correct on this one.
Unity is a recipe for a good political strategy
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by frozen70(f): 9:47am On Oct 14, 2018
This is how they go about creating confusion

Atiku picked Obi without consulting them probably because they will start dragging it or biased him and before you know it somany people will start lobbying for it

Atiku have made his choice support him with your votes if you wishes and stop displaying childish behaviour
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I think the South East Governors should keep quiet. They aren't happy they were not asked to field their candidates. I am a proud Igbo man but these Governors need to shut up and drive. grin

Atiku has agreed to do the right thing, Stop blowing this thing outta proportion.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2018
brixton:
Shuo, big big shame on SE governors and their selfishness! All Igbo sons and daughters should call their leaders to order with immediate alercrity. Why are they in their feelings all of a sudden? Say bye bye Buhari is not negotiable, and we refuse to allow self centered egoistic ‘acclaimed’ leaders destract us from our common mission...! Stop feeding your enemies with ammunitions to harm your region!!!

I am a bonafide Agenebode man.

Pls read the article.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2018
krendo:
The vp selection is the sole choice of the Presidential candidate

The governors n senators also has the sole choice if delivering their states n districts to presidential candidates.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The governors n senators also has the sole choice if delivering their states n districts to presidential candidates.

Let them deliver the district and states to Buhari na make we see
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2018
krendo:

Let them deliver the district and states to Buhari na make we see

They will simply become complacent during the election n this will hand over a huge advantage to Buhari.

They will retain their seats n keep looting, they have nothing to lose.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by chinedu234(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are the south east governors the selection committee for the running mate of Atiku presidential campaign? Why do these people think they are more important than other PDP members on this issue? It appears some people are allowing pride and arrogance preclude their ordinary mortal perception.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by izuzu: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
So this is how Igbos want to do when they get Biafra? undecided

Bunch of selfish, money conscious, power hungry people.

Their youths are wasting away in jail, while the leaders are busy thinking of money and power.

Goan axe South Sudan.

Oshikso.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by themanderon: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
This Dave imahi or umahi or whatever is his name should go sit down somewhere. Why is he always Jealous of anything Anambra?
You scream marginalization yet one of you was taken and yet you still complain.
Maybe they want a dummy they can easily manipulate. Anyways I have always known him to be a closet buhari lover so not surprised. jonsing governors.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by NonsoWow: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku should wise up and listen to the southeast stakeholders who have offered him a better alternative in the person of Prof. Soludo so that he can go into the 2019 election battle with a united southeast behind him. But if he insists on peter obi who has many enemies within southeast PDP, then he should be ready for sabotage in the south east. It would be disastrous for him considering that he will more than likely lose the southwest.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by OyinO: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
The Developers will fall yakata for this simple trick and open trap. How dumb and sad?! If only they know that VP is figurehead appointment given to appease boot-lickers to stop them from reasoning straight or talking against the ills perpetrated by Sokoto Caliphate against Igbo land. Pythons will keep dancing because developers will keep selling out. A few millions around, and all the agitation of Biafra and Restructuring plus Referendum or Constitutional Amendment will die a natural death.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
When i hear IPOB say they need biafra, i just imagine their ignorance. Ibo are the most disunited set of people on earth and very difficult to govern. Imo state rejected a priest fom Anambra state. Must they wash their dirty linen in public? I promise you, give them biafra they will be worst than South Sudan. What they want is just me, I, my and mine. Even if you have consulted them, they will never have agreed on one person. They would've prefered it to go to another zone if not them., themselves.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by BMEKX: 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Igbo enwe-eze. Is it not a shame that the only opportunity that is about coming the way of Ndi -Igbo is about to be jeopardized because of ego? This is the kind of thing that took place during Obasanjo regime while the Senate presidency fell on them. It is really embarrassing.
Re: 2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Atiku has agreed to do the right thing, Stop blowing this thing outta proportion.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Lekki Tollgate CCTV Video Watched By Lagos #endsars Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.