Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods (38097 Views)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Crocodile Cake I Ordered V. Crocodile Monster I Got. / The Bricklayer Birthday Cake Wife Presented To Her Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Juell(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
talk2hb1:
Hypocritical ppost and picture, must everyone ssee you share food.
Okay we have seen you
This post has given many people (myself included) an idea on how to celebrate their birthdays.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Caseless: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Remarkably good!
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Bowwow11(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
easyfem:
where una dey c all this GOOD GIRL NAAAAA?
my brother ask ooo because good girls are heard to see this days
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by tayo60(f): 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Must you now bring it to social media for everyone to know what you have done? So as to receive men's praises? For nairalanders to know you with your moniker that you have shinkini money? Man, you have pride. tongue
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by talk2hb1(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Juell:

This post has given many people (myself included) an idea on how to celebrate their birthdays.
If we cant gift without celebrating ourselves at other peoples destiny, this is absolute mockery.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by luckyogor(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice gesture,very good, grin grin grin but hope say nor be one or two small chikini fried meat u put for that take away plate o,because the thing when dem do me with that plate for one marriage when i go for ubeji (delta state) this year ehn,i can never forget,after i receive the plate finish,come balance well with my mogadishu pressed white native,lo and behold,the meat na maggi cube i see inside, nor be exaggeration o,i left the place immediately.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by mikejj(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
easyfem:
where una dey c all this GOOD GIRL NAAAAA?
. Lol I feel your pain brother
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Checked86: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
OP, let me know when you want to talk about sex. i am interested
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by OhiOfIhima: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one bro... May Allah enrich you in knowledge, wealth n good health. Amin
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Funkybabee(f): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Look like Ayetoro area
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Gracespecial101(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72082788:
Good of you guys.
God bless your kind heart.
Many blessings and money fall on you.

And as for bae......make sure you put a ring on it TOTALLY before 2019!
wink grin .

We hope she can read this NOW! wink
Yes ooooo he better not be playing Lord of the rings with her since she is his fiancee there must be a ring on that finger
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by OneCorner: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
If dem born u well make u talk say u contest for one mumu counselor because u share food

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by giztzone(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
wow NICE

PropertyPro.ng is recruiting Graduate Interns (Distribution/Circulation officer)

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title:Graduate Interns (Distribution/Circulation officer)

How to Apply

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by seunayantokun(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Are the people he shared the food to really poor? What's the difference between the poor victims of self-inflicted religious dwarfism aided and abetted by leaders who require such creatures to perpetuate endless predatory socio-political and economic lordship over this country and the truly poor who should be given real helps other than some handouts of cooked food?

If they are seen as poor then their poverty should be said to have emanated from satanic uninstalling of their original operating system by their immediate cultural and religious environment.

kenneth56:
[color=#006600][/color] ....Did anybody notice that is only Hausa that are begging for food inthis picture..yet they always have 10million vote , controlling Nigerian resources, custom ,headsof agency and ministries keep shouting Sai buhari .yet they sink with poverty always..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Hassan88(m): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
More years but a word of advice, this pictures are not really neccessary and i believe you did this out of charity so you should have been quiet about it. God bless you for feeding the needy. Amin.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by deebrain(m): 6:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Kudos.

May you be divinely rewarded.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by RELAN2446(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Show off will kill this one o
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by slimfit1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
God bless you, more from where that comes from. You will not beg for a favour. Favour will locate you in Jesus name.

Please, we have to learn, this woman could have done this useless surprise party waste food on people who can afford it, while the once who needs it are not invited. I find it hard to buy things that are not going to make money for me or better my life.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Burgerlomo: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by sweetilicious(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is sweet
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by censeakay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
mcafeez:
In this my post, i wont ask some questions bothering me about sex today grin grin grin grin grin grin Just wanna share with my fellow nairalanders some love moment from my birthday few days ago.

This was how my birthday went #Oct11. I give glory to Almighty Allah for making me to witness another fruitful year. Part of my dreams has been achieved, I thank God.
Like my late dad use to say... "Afeez permit me to be an Oliver Twist, I need something more". Every human being are Oliver Twists we always want more, so I pray Almighty Allah should grant my secret wishes, I want to be greater than this next year Insha Allah.
Having great people in your circle is very great, and in most cases having good people supporting u is better than having money without supporting bodies. I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone who has been supporting me, because i always ask myself WHO I BE?
I have got amazing and great guys around me... Thanks guys, I am happy to be a leader and a friend of una.
A special S/O to my bae Thanks for the love...
We go all make heaven together ��� #HailMac #Romance #Romance #Romance
More of it on earth
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by slimzyguy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
talk2hb1:
Hypocritical ppost and picture, must everyone ssee you share food.
Okay we have seen you
Why are u just like this...Grow up man.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by iphanyi10(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
luckyogor:
Nice gesture,very good, grin grin grin but hope say nor be one or two small chikini fried meat u put for that take away plate o,because the thing when dem do me with that plate for one marriage when i go for ubeji (delta state) this year ehn,i can never forget,after i receive the plate finish,come balance well with my mogadishu pressed white native,lo and behold,the meat na maggi cube i see inside, nor be exaggeration o,i left the place immediately.

hahhahhahaha....my chest ooo.

talk true, shey you no empty the takeaway before you commot?
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
mcafeez:
In this my post, i wont ask some questions bothering me about sex today grin grin grin grin grin grin Just wanna share with my fellow nairalanders some love moment from my birthday few days ago.

This was how my birthday went #Oct11. I give glory to Almighty Allah for making me to witness another fruitful year. Part of my dreams has been achieved, I thank God.
Like my late dad use to say... "Afeez permit me to be an Oliver Twist, I need something more". Every human being are Oliver Twists we always want more, so I pray Almighty Allah should grant my secret wishes, I want to be greater than this next year Insha Allah.
Having great people in your circle is very great, and in most cases having good people supporting u is better than having money without supporting bodies. I want to use this medium to appreciate everyone who has been supporting me, because i always ask myself WHO I BE?
I have got amazing and great guys around me... Thanks guys, I am happy to be a leader and a friend of una.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by Sultty(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
Before we know it we will start hearing"vote Mac for member house of assembly, don't forget he shared food to street beggars during his birthday" vote

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by hybraheeem002(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
More of you in our society @mcafeez, but don't limit your kind gestures to your birthdays only

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by fbabs(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jazakummulahu Khairan

Nairaland members really passed comments with sense on your post

I'm surprised

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by fbabs(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jesse25:

God bless you

Amin and we too
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one guy. Happy birthday and more grace and age.
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by ifiokjohn(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice one guy. Happy birthday and more grace and age. . Longlife
Re: My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods by femi4: 5:08am On Oct 15, 2018
mcafeez:

Guy go marry, you don overripe jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lola Ariztos Celebrates Her 30th Birthday On The Streets Of New Orleans / Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) / Its My Lord's Birthday - Happy Belated Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.