Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) (43273 Views)

Different Nigerians And How They Reacted To Today's Match - Meme Collection / Nigeria Vs Iceland: How Different Nigerians Reacted (Memes) / Different Types Of Nigerians Reactions After The Super Eagles Lost - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) by COOL10(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Starboytwo:
For the first time in a long while I have finally seen a super eagles player that can move attack and constantly be a pain in the neck for the opposing defenders... Also scoring on his first start for the SUPER EAGLES let's welcome SAMUEL KALU.... Offcourse it's his first ever start for the national team so I will spare him for whatever he did wrong besides he scored a beautiful and well taken goal so his little crimes are forgiven....

I know a lot of people are saying Blah blah but for me I have finally seen a player who brings the fear factor and can delete 1 or 2 defenders before laying the square play for the striker to score....

Our team is gradually taking shape and form... I don't know about out goal keeper yet but I do know we got two good center back(Balogun, ekong) and our backline taking shape Ebuehi/shehu/Ola for right back...Ndidi and Etebo constant k... Iwobi, kalu, Musa, success, Henry, iheanacho etc.... I'm not particularly impressed with ighalo but if you bagged a hatrick then nothing left to say....

All in all good game to our boys and I'm sure kalu is starting next match... Who else saw our bench.... Damn I'm loving this super eavles6
. Mr man,Kalu started against Seychelles in our last match. Get your facts right. Besides from what I've seen,Kalu has great skills but is a stingy player and one thing I dislike in football is stingy play. We're trying to build a team here,not a one man squad. He wasted credible chances yesterday but I'm glad he finally scored. He should learn to pass more often.
Re: Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) by balingaonline(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
grin God save dat Samuel Kalu,if to say he no score pple go curse him like
i will also do the samething, but God save him from us, and he scored best goal of the match

1 Like

Re: Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) by jojothaiv(m): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2018
Ighalo has more more goals in a match than the whole of MUFC strikeforce....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.