Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents (36715 Views)

Wike Donates N500 Million To Sokoto To Support Rebuilding Of Central Market / Army Transfers Corporal Martins To Sokoto For Secret Arraignment Before Martial / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by 17Ebiscoo: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2018
The Sokoto State governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, yesterday threatened to expose his opponents’ dark secrets should he be pushed to the wall.

Tambuwal made this threat when he was receiving a hero’s welcome to the state after coming second in the just concluded presidential primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), adding that he would never desist from his good agenda for the state.

The governor warned those he accused of trying to smear his name unjustly to desist from their actions or he would be forced expose some of their secret atrocities.

According to him, he has decided to remain calm because some leaders had appealed to him from the onset and he promised to keep to his word.

He, however, warned: “I will be forced to open cans of worms should I be tempted further. Therefore, let them be advised that they should allow the sleeping dog lie to avoid some people running away from the state even before the general elections.”

While calling on the youths to embrace politics without bitterness, Tambuwal told them that those bent on using them for thuggery do not mean well for their future.

“Prior to my becoming the governor, all of you are witnesses to the state of ‘areaboyism’ in the state, but with your cooperation, we were able to curtail the menace. Therefore, I am still appealing to all of you, the youths, not to allow yourselves to be used by anybody.

I am appealing to all politicians in the state to do their politicking with decorum. They must bear in mind that politics is about development and the people.

“And I am assuring you today that, come 2019, Sokoto will freely vote for those leaders that mean well for them and the future of their children. Let them be reminded that Sokoto will not vote for leaders that destroy our youths,” he said.

Both the Sultan Sa’ad Abubakar III airport and the Sokoto State Government House were filled up with hordes of PDP supporters who trooped out to receive Governor Tambuwal back to the state.
Tambuwal, who came second in the recent Presidential primary elections of the PDP held in Port Harcourt is returned back to the state yesterday, Saturday.

Political Allies Shun Fayose’s Party As He Vacates Govt House
Ekiti State governor, Ayodele Fayose, has said he will vacate the official residence of the governor today, 48 hours ahead of official handing over and inauguration on October 16.
Fayose said he would hand over the Government House to the State Head of Service today.
However, appointees, friends and political associates shunned Fayose’s last dinner party held Friday night.

The dinner party by the outgoing Ekiti State governor to round off his tenure in office was shunned by the expected crowd of party faithful and political appointees.

According to reports, the dinner which ought to have begun at 7pm did not record up to 20 of the expected guests till about midnight.

Only journalists, armed security men, protocol officers and band boys of a musical group contracted to perform at the ceremony were present as at 11pm.

Those conspicuously absent at the valedictory dinner were members of the state House of Assembly and political appointees of the governor, commissioners and permanent secretaries.
A Government House source said that many of those invited were unhappy with the departing governor for various reasons.

The source, who pleaded anonymity disclosed that aside from the governor who paid himself and his deputy lump sums as severance package, including vehicles, none of the appointees was paid their entitlements.

“Besides, all the 16 local government chairmen are battling to save their jobs in the court, as information was rife on Friday that the incoming governor had concluded arrangement to dissolve the councils anytime soon after his swearing-in on Tuesday.

”The comment of the governor earlier in the day was shocking to most political appointees when he told them that whatever anyone of them may likely encounter in the hands of the new governor should be taken calmly as such was a price of leadership,” he said.

Commenting on the development, one of the personal domestic staffers of the outgoing governor, who also spoke on condition of anonymity, said he was not in any way disappointed by the people’s attitude as it is common with human beings.

He recalled that when the governor was still very much in power, thousands of people would always answer his call at the slightest notice such that the venue of any event organised by him was always overcrowded.

Meanwhile, the outgoing governor pressed on with his plan to leave office today, two days ahead of the Tuesday handover date.

He conducted Bisi Fayemi, wife of the governor-elect of Ekiti State, round the Ekiti Government House yesterday.

Fayose took Fayemi’s wife, who is the chair of the inauguration committee to usher in her husband’s administration in the state, as well as members of the inauguration committee, round the Government House yesterday.

The outgoing governor wrote on his twitter handle: “I am presently taking Dr Kayode Fayemi’s wife, Erelu Bisi, and other members of the inauguration committee round the Govt House. Tomorrow, I will hand over the Govt House to the Head of Service.”

Before the aborted dinner, the governor handed over the instruments of office to the Head of Service, Dr Gbenga Faseluka, at a special valedictory State Executive Council meeting at the new Governor’s Office in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

Fayose said history would be kind to him due to the way he managed the resources in trust for the people of the state, adding that he would be available to answer questions on how he ruled the state anytime he is called upon to do so.

Fayose said, “What has a beginning must have an end. It is not the number of years spent but the quantity and quality of achievements.

“I thank the people of the state for their cooperation and urge them to extend same to the incoming administration. I’m a man who came, saw and conquered. I can’t finish all. I have done my best.

“History will be kind on me as a man who has given his best to the people. I will remember all for your support, I bear no grudges against anyone.”

He also inaugurated the new State Speaker’s Lodge named after Kolawole Oluwawole who was impeached as Speaker on Thursday by the state lawmakers and replaced with Adeniran Alagbada.
Fayose urged the deposed Speaker to see his impeachment as the price of leadership.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/tambuwal-returns-to-sokoto-threatens-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Afamed: 6:19am On Oct 14, 2018
He is yet to recover from the Rivers that flow above his eyes in Rivers state.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by nnachukz(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2018
This man want to put Wamakko on the run. Na leave township warning him dey try give wamakko so.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2018
A traitor

Since the time he was a speaker
A snitch
You will regret your actions

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by sarrki(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Am so happy he was humiliated in the Wike primaries

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2018
sarki you can say all ur opinion in a single post, is that so difficult for you?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Megaideas(f): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2018
So long a letter. Can't even read it.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2018
fakeprophet:
sarki you can say all ur opinion in a single post, is that so difficult for you?

If you observed very well I avoid pdp miscreants

I don’t like enemies of the state

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by magoo10(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
A traitor

A snitch
but you praised him and worshiped him for working
against the PDP even your god Buhari called his actions then fantastic and bold.
Stop crying and face reality what goes round comes around.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by WhyMoD: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by sarrki(m): 6:40am On Oct 14, 2018
magoo10:
but you praised him

God forbid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by NaijaFutbol: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Ok o
Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by kindnyce(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2018
If u wanna make noise, make noise.. Don't just threaten, open the can of worms.
Snitch.. Who threat epp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Noisemaker!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by magoo10(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

God forbid
egbon that is politics for you BMC should just focus on how to sell buhari's dwindling image if at all it is possible than cursing and showing frustration upandan.

26 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
So this is the topic they moved to FP, while pushing that which came earlier probably because of its reception pictures.. they dont want you to know Sokoto is a very Atikulated state and Nigeria is most united now than ever in the past 3 years.

Buhari had his chance to unite the country, but he deepened the division, reversed all his erudite professor VP decisions. Hope is here again.

You can verify the picture via its watermark time stamp/image check.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by MrAJQ(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
But where is the picture of the youths that welcomed him? PDP love shame with passion. They hate anything that will take them far away from shame and lies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Afamed: 6:46am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:

If you observed very well I avoid pdp miscreants

I don’t like enemies of the state
Epic. you buried the boy

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:48am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
A traitor

A snitch

Guy u ar really a workaholic, jumping every topic and creating multiple posts 24/7 just for 30k.
You ar the most loyal zombie so far

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by cmikel: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2018
The source of this. News though undecided
Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Afamed: 6:50am On Oct 14, 2018
MrAJQ:
But where is the picture of the youths that welcomed him? PDP love shame with passion. They hate anything that will take them far away from shame and lies
The picture of youths that welcome him is so large, that the Op left it in Rivers state. kindly ignore them

8 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by abbaapple: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2018
angry

This guy is a confuse mofo! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by uvemi(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2018
We are waiting
Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Afamed: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Guy u ar really a workaholic, jumping every topic and creating multiple posts 24/7 just for 30k.
You ar the most loyal zombie so far
Isn't your assumed 30k better than the failed Sure-P program your Hero scammed us years ago?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Omeokachie: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Expose them for the benefit of the country and the people.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by rxmusa(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2018
You haven't seen anything! No one forsakes a man of integrity and align with deceitful rogues and think of seeing success.

Be a patriotic Nigerian and support President Muhammadu Buhari's quest of salvaging Nigeria from the shackles of destruction

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
So this is the topic they moved to FP, while pushing that which came earlier probably because of the reception.. they dont want you to know Sokoto is a very Atikulated state

You have started again that is how you guys flooded the whole Nairaland with photoshopped red caps and the man was not even in the first three

11 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Isn't your assumed 30k better than the failed Sure-P program your Hero scammed us years ago?

That's my point, you zombies are working off your asses defending a lifeless cow herder. You really deserve a pay rise cos its not easy.But please save some change from your zombie salary cos your work will terminate in few months time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by udemzyudex(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2018
sarrki:
A traitor

A snitch

LOL.. Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Butterflyleo: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Tambuwal and wamakko are not equals. Wamakko installed tambuwal as governor with his own machinery in sokoto state and whenever wamakko steps foot in sokoto, it is locked down for him while tambuwal goes into hiding.

If wamakko sneezes, tambuwal catches cold instantly.

He better thread carefully so that by the time he loses sokoto he would be given soft landing because he will surely lose sokoto as long as wamakko is still alive and as long as the Alu movement of wamakko has sokoto on lockdown.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by Afamed: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

That's my point, you zombies are working off your asses defending a lifeless cow herder. You really deserve a pay rise cos its not easy.But please save some change from your zombie salary cos your work will terminate in few months time
Bla bla bla bla. You haven't said anything different from the first rubbish you early said.

5 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents by contigiency(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Tambuwala you are just coming back, where have you been since the defeat? Or was it too shameful to see your people? Wike over rated himself and you took that without looking back. if don't take care, you will still not go for second tenure as a governor. all because of being in a haste. Ndi b' anyi si na ukwa rue oge ya odaa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.