Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG (19148 Views)

Osinbajo Gifts $300 Each To Over 400 APC Delegates In Adamawa, Taraba - SR / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by JudasNaCarrot: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2018
I don't blame the charcoal black ass ugly homo sepians from the deepest forest of Africa......blame the idiotic Satanist terrorist we have as our president who is so weak,lifeless and doesn't know how to act in international politics.

His only concern is how to win second term and inflict more pains on Nigerians with his retrogressive policies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by peacettw: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Peter Obi will have an answer to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Dididrumz(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Ghanaians are still angry with Nigerians for what happened some years ago.

Meanwhile check my signature if u really are interested in making some extra income.
Free Forex mentorship
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by elninowaxzy(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Nairaland only few people has common sense, talking of a serious issue affecting our brothers overe there in Ghana ,they are now talking is pay back time ,so tell me what is the essence of bring an ECOWAS country. Hope the Ghanian s have not forgotten what happen then because it all started like this.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by ceejay80s(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
we did this to ourselves, let's stop pointing fingers at our leaders, they were not leaders 40, 30, 20 years ago and we are still in same mess,the mess will definitely continue with a new leader,
we are our own problem
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Danelo(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Small Ghana.
Making Nigeria laughing stock.
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by 3114peter(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
how are we sure, our man is not the cause of this thing
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by planetx: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Buhari chased Ghanaians away during his first stint as Head of State, now Ghana is trying to repay him back during his second stint.
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by vioment: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Ghana dun dey do too much sef. Wetin be dem own.

Light solution should be the #1 or #2 focus in nigeria beside corruption.

Without light nigeria is walking blind, na only voice we get that's why na only musicians and movie artistians dey put the country on the map.

Even the movie own na marriage talk morning till night, dragging food issue, dibia issues/rituals, then crying scenes for 8 mins.

Without light, we cannot make clean water, we cannot store food - that's why every food in nigeria is perishable and also beware of meats; and much more, we can do with light. It is because of the effects of constant light that entice nigerians to ghana, to go and hustle or study.

Ghana don't treat us as strangers, we are one of you, and vice versa, na condition make crayfish bend.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by iamwhat: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Who saw what happened between USA & Turkey because of a single citizen? That's what I call a country..... USA pressured Turkey, stop trade with then, used many pressurizing tools until Turkey released her citizen they felt was innocent of the charges levelled against him......
Nigeria is a failed state, how can other respect us since of government doesn't respect us ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by iamwhat: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2018
planetx:
Buhari chased Ghanaians away during his first stint as Head of State, now Ghana is trying to repay him back during his second stint.

Lie!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by criuze(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Naija must go.

Let's make here a better place

Our situation is totally embarrassinand avoidable
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Butterflyleo: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2018
The Nigerians are breaching their laws and since Nigerians are much more than other countries in Ghana, it would naturally affect more Nigerians than other nationals.

I think if this is Ghana being vindictive they would have started deporting Nigerians by now but they have not done so.

From what I gathered, Ghanaians love Nigerians a lot but a good number of them also hate Nigerians.

I think the reason for this closure is due to the fact that the law stipulates that retail businesses should be left for Ghanaians and Nigerians as well as other nationalities are encroaching into that.

Ghana is not our country so we cannot go there and make their people suffer. There should be a balance.

They don't stop Nigerians from importing or exporting but retail business is their concern. In fact they have given us the lions share of businesses to do because they know their people can mostly do small businesses so why are we complaining?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by lunacol(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Ghana is a member state of ECOWAS and this happened under the ECOWAS President who is also the Nigerian president.Even the so called African brothers don't even respect and regard Nigeria.How time flies.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by gabbasin: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
rottenPussy:
This further shows how useless this government is. Why make negotiation a big deal when you can just cut their gas supply, then mandate them to pay up all their debt to have it reopned. Trust me they will be the one crying for negotiation...
go siddon, Nigeria has nothing to threaten Ghana with, Ghana is now an oil producer, Nigeria is not giving Ghana any aid package. If we are good economically would you have seen our people trooping to Ghana to engage in petty trading? Those days Ghanaians are the ones rushing us but now it is vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Mbilla(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Thousands of Ghanaian are living in a place in Portharcourt called Ghana village, doing all sorts of business and no Nigerian worry or disturb them. The way Ghanaians harass anything Nigeria is worrisome. There are many nationalities doing business in Ghana but Ghanaians will never disturb them except innocent Nigerians. There are millions of Zabarama tribe from Niger Republic doing small scales business in Ghana, Ghana government never for once close their shops. Thousands of Chinese doing small scale business in Ghana, Ghana government never for once close their shops. Thousands of Lebanese's doing small business in Ghana , Ghana government never for once close their shops. I wish I'm Nigeria president , I will teach those ingrates fool, a lesson they will never forget in their life.
Just last week, Ghana law makers banned playing Nigeria music in any radio and TV stations in Ghana. Reason that Nigeria songs have be dominating the Ghana media wave and Ghanaians like Nigeria songs more their own, so they claim they do that to protect their own music industry

6 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by mywells: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2018
Caseless:
Just Ghana fa? Those black "buns" sellers fa.
As educated as your people are,you're been rule by a lifeless illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Mbilla(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
gabbasin:
go siddon, Nigeria has nothing to threaten Ghana with, Ghana is now an oil producer, Nigeria is not giving Ghana any aid package. If we are good economically would you have seen our people trooping to Ghana to engage in petty trading? Those days Ghanaians are the ones rushing us but now it is vice versa
Shut up f.o.o.l. Pay the 156 millions dollars your ingrates country is owning Nigeria before you start bragging with your two taste poon oil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by ChrisEsq: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2018
This is how failures think.
1zynnvn:
If they close your shop, carry your "Ghana must come back" bag and go home

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by mywells: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Mbilla:
Thousands of Ghanaian are living in a place in Portharcourt called Ghana village, doing all sorts of business and no Nigerian worry or disturb them. The way Ghanaians harass anything Nigeria is worrisome. There are many nationalities doing business in Ghana but Ghanaians will never disturb them except innocent Nigerians. There are millions of Zabarama tribe from Niger Republic doing small scales business in Ghana, Ghana government never for once close their shops. Thousands of Chinese doing small scale business in Ghana, Ghana government never for once close their shops. Thousands of Lebanese's doing small business in Ghana , Ghana government never for once close their shops. I wish I'm Nigeria president , I will teach those ingrates fool, a lesson they will never forget in their life.
Just last week, Ghana law makers banned playing Nigeria music in any radio and TV stations in Ghana. Reason that Nigeria songs have be dominating the Ghanamedia wave and Ghanaians like Nigeria songs more their own, so they claim they do that to protect their own music industry
you forgot that the word Nigeria, it's now means corruption. no right thinking person would like to associate with Nigerian
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by immaculate1234(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Small Ghana of that year Kai Nigerian has been reduced to nothing. how many Ghanaians can u find in Nigeria. Buhari please let this elapse and go and relax let an experienced somebody come in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by rottenPussy: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2018
gabbasin:
Normally I wouldn't respond to your kind, but I choose to advise you on reading deep on Nigeria's contribution towards electricity supply in West Africa.

Shallom

3 Likes

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Nukilia: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Mbilla:
claim they do that to protect their own music industry

That country is a hate-filled country!. grin
Shame on our leaders who go abroad and make terrible comments about our citizens...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by sunbilor(m): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2018
LUGBE:
They are retaliating buharis's Ghana must go .

Biafrans should plead with them and remind Ghanaians that they are Biafrans, they will open their shops for them.

This means Ghana people have not not forgiven buhari.

This is really embarrassing
Karma is a bitch. Do me, I do you.
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by femu(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2018
nototribalist:
And what are you people going to do about it.? Shut down that Benin Republic border now!!

Enough of this Ecowas bulshit, turn off the west-African gas pipelines now before Avengers will do it for you.

Obasanjo was right to say that we have a president that's too weak and old to sign anything. How I wish Trump is our president now, he would have converted Ghana to Nigerian catfish pond.

You think the pipeline belongs to Nigeria alone?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by IloveToMess: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2018
femu:

You think the pipeline belongs to Nigeria alone?

Oil does not also belong to Nigeria alone too abi?
Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Ghana?... how much low can Nig sink?......

the shithole is cursed with kleptos/SELF SERVING RULERS!

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Ikpongiton: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2018
see common ghana oo ! does any man from ghana has one million dollars?

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by Ikpongiton: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2018
see what mumu president has done to us

1 Like

Re: Ghana’s Closure Of Over 400 Nigerian Shops Worrisome – FG by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
gbadexy:
The fact is that the ghanians never really forgot that we did similar to them when they had economic crisis and our own economy was buoyant.
There's a world of difference between both situations.

While Ghanaians were here in the early '80s, they were just economic assylum seekers and spongers. Taking up jobs and hawking porridge and buns around the streets of Nigeria.

Today, most Nigerians are economic expansionists setting up businesses and running firms in Ghana. From Banks, to real estates and SMEs and one man business.

Plus with the ratification of the ECOWAS treaty, Ghanaians are breaking the regional laws of the subregion that guarantee free movement of persons and trade within the subregion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tricycle Ban: PDP Faults Sanwo-Olu For Not Providing Alternative, To Protest / FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Buhari Assures Nigerians On Religious Neutrality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.