Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,289 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria (1286 Views)

Cheap Cars From U.S / Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. / We Buy Your Distress Car Direct From Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 7:18am On Oct 14, 2018
The thing is I've read some post and stuff and have registered on Copart and Autoexport.com and have seen clean titles that I would like to buy and stuff.
After registering on Auto export a lady called me and we were talking and I asked her how much will it cost to ship the car to Nigeria, the total cost and she told me that its $1,600. That's after buying any type of car that its going to cost $1,600 to ship it down to Nigeria. I asked her if there will be any extra payment and stuff that I'd like to know before I venture into buying one and she said no.
I'm here to ask guys that have been importing cars what will it cost to clear the car from Nigerian Custom authorities and will the type of car influence the cost and whatever?
I heard one have to pay 30-35% of the cost of the car when it gets to naija, is it the cost of the brand new version of the car or the amount you bought it? I just want to buy cars direct from U.S anytime I want to. The price there is cheaper but I don't know about the cost of clearing it in naija as things here de turn out anyhow. Anyone please enlighten me on this.

GAZZUZZ
AutoJoshNg
CarGuideNg
AutoReportNg
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by yesloaded: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2018
you can ship your car to Nigeria for as low as half of quoted $1600. am not here to advertise any shipping company to you
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by LagosWharf: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The thing is I've read some post and stuff and have registered on Copart and Autoexport.com and have seen clean titles that I would like to buy and stuff.
After registering on Auto export a lady called me and we were talking and I asked her how much will it cost to ship the car to Nigeria, the total cost and she told me that its $1,600. That's after buying any type of car that its going to cost $1,600 to ship it down to Nigeria. I asked her if there will be any extra payment and stuff that I'd like to know before I venture into buying one and she said no.
I'm here to ask guys that have been importing cars what will it cost to clear the car from Nigerian Custom authorities and will the type of car influence the cost and whatever?
I heard one have to pay 30-35% of the cost of the car when it gets to naija, is it the cost of the brand new version of the car or the amount you bought it? I just want to buy cars direct from U.S anytime I want to. The price there is cheaper but I don't know about the cost of clearing it in naija as things here de turn out anyhow. Anyone please enlighten me on this.

GAZZUZZ
AutoJoshNg
CarGuideNg
AutoReportNg

My simple advice

1. Stay away from auctionexport. You will regret it if you do any business with them.

2. If you should buy, use copart. On copart you can see a car you like and buy. For copart, you need someone on ground to bid, check, pickup and ship. You can try people like kakakibuy here on nairaland.

3. For custom clearance, it doesn't strictly follow the 35% fee. When you see a car you like, come here to Nairaland in cartalk section and ask for the custom clearance fee for the car. Mention the car name, model and year. You will get exact quote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by Icon2007: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
@lagoswharf thanks for the advise! Nevertheless how sure are u that him dealing with kaki auto is safe. Have u had dealings with him? Can you convince me d more to patronize him thanks
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by Makawhizzy: 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
yesloaded:
you can ship your car to Nigeria for as low as half of quoted $1600. am not here to advertise any shipping company to you
Kindly enlighten us
Thanks
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by greggng: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
SexyDenzel:

GAZZUZZ
AutoJoshNg
CarGuideNg
AutoReportNg

I can link you up if only you can pay my consultation fee. The person uses co part
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by Lush100(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2018
I am also interested.

i thought of using auction e...but now that i see an advice not to use, i'll check on copart.

do u need someone on ground in US to do the check on the car?
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
LagosWharf:

My simple advice

1. Stay away from auctionexport. You will regret it if you do any business with them.

2. If you should buy, use copart. On copart you can see a car you like and buy. For copart, you need someone on ground to bid, check, pickup and ship. You can try people like kakakibuy here on nairaland.

3. For custom clearance, it doesn't strictly follow the 35% fee. When you see a car you like, come here to Nairaland in cartalk section and ask for the custom clearance fee for the car. Mention the car name, model and year. You will get exact quote.

Thanks bro.
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
greggng:

I can link you up if only you can pay my consultation fee. The person uses co part
Link me up to someone that uses copart so that?
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
yesloaded:
Really? how ? can you explain bro?
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by yesloaded: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Really? how ? can you explain bro?
Please dig deep sir, we have shipping agent that ships cars for as low as $700 from USA to Nigeria. I won't mention any but you can search that on nairaland here. To make it simple, just create a thread asking for shipping company that ships cars at cheapest rate, pick the one out of those who comment on your thread, do your own findings about them and if you are OK with it nothing stops you from using their service.
Good luck
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by greggng: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Link me up to someone that uses copart so that?

Read your message again if you are not joking
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by Bettycars(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
SexyDenzel:

GAZZUZZ
AutoJoshNg
CarGuideNg
AutoReportNg
I have clean cars imported straight from Nordic countries for sales.
Contact me on 07065870508
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2018
*UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARMY RECRUITMENT FOR NON- CITIZENS*

*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬*
*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬*
You can get into the Us Army if you are not a citizen. Choose one of these areas to apply to:
*U.S. Air Force (USAF)*
*U.S. Army (USA)*
*U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)*
*U.S. Marine Corps (USMC)*
*U.S. Navy (USN)*

*NB: Don’t pay money to anyone for this recruitment*
*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬*
*Please follow the link and get to know everything about the application >>>>>>>>*

https:///2ENsE56

*▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬*
*��‍♂��‍♂Dear Members,*
*��‍♂Please Share this Post At Least one WhatsApp Group. It May be helpful for someone...�����*
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by Hoodbilonia: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2018
i wan buy from.copart
latest range
Re: How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria by SexyDenzel: 6:22am On Nov 07, 2018
http

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2012/13 Fulloption... 3.55m / Recently Registered 2006 Honda CRV : SOLD !!!!! / 2009 Toyota Camry Sports 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.