Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. (644 Views)

Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria / How Do I Buy A Car Direct From U.S Or Canada/Process in Nigeria / We Buy Your Distress Car Direct From Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Hello

Need to buy and ship your car from Canada? Look no further.

Our pedigree: we are an Ontario registered exporter and have bought and shipped over 200 cars in 2019 and 2020 alone. In year 2021, we are determined to make sure that more individuals and dealers enjoy our hassle free service.

Note: we will never ask you for money until you are 101% satisfied with the car you choose and approve. Infact, our installmental payment plans have proven to help our customers in the buying process.

For estimate and enquiries or to schedule a meeting. please call or whatsapp +1 437 374 0300

Thank you.

Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by zuraking(m): 6:11am On Dec 22, 2020
What's your old moniker on nairaland?
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2020
zuraking:
What's your old moniker on nairaland?
it’s not a business moniker. It’s a personal one.

This is solely for business. If you want more proof I am more than willing to provide them via meetings, referees or WhatsApp. Which would you prefer sir/ Ma?

Please let me know.

2 Likes

Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 8:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Ask for a free estimate. Feel free to WhatsApp or call +1 437 374 0300 today.

Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
We are right here
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Yes we can.
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
9 days till the end of the year. Honestly if you made it this far, YOU have achieved a lot. Do not let motivational speakers tell you otherwise.

On this thread, I will be sharing the journey of some of our cars from Canada to Nigeria - Make sure to follow and feel free to ask me any question.

Thank you
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
2007 Sienna Purchased in January 2020 - Total Landing Cost was # 2 Million Naira only. This customer trusted the process. They got a low mileage non accident, cleanest Sienna available in the city of Toronto.

Client approved of the purchase, so we bought it.....

More updates to follow.

Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Thank you for the fresh orders. God bless you guy’s immensely.
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2021
Keep the questions coming on WhatsApp +1 437 374 0300
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Here to serve.
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mehd o
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Did you know that buying a car from Canada is simpler than you think? Just DM +1 437 374 0300
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Just DM
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2021
Customer wey don turn brother!!..my people get your cars from canada at an affordable price..i highly recommend this brother's service..they will sure find a legit clean ride for you at a fair price despite the value of naira oo!!! Clean and swift deals all the way..hurry up and get yours..bless��
Re: Order your car direct from Canada �� To Nigeria �� - Car Journey Story Inside. by LuxeriaAutos: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Nasir246:
Customer wey don turn brother!!..my people get your cars from canada at an affordable price..i highly recommend this brother's service..they will sure find a legit clean ride for you at a fair price despite the value of naira oo!!! Clean and swift deals all the way..hurry up and get yours..bless��
Thank you very much for choosing us for your Cars import from Canada. We look forward to more businesses with you. Once again, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Rx330 Lexus Forsale(less Than A Year) / *extremely Clean Registered Toks Standard RX 330,full Option / Toyota Highlander 2007 Toks 4plugs Lagos 2.9m Sold Sold Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.