Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got (4166 Views)

Buhari Revealed His ‘true Colour’ After He Got Power: Buba Galadima / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo / See What A Guy Said About Buharists And The Response He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by AgentGoat: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
The minions concentrate on the response but failed to understand that if we had a better economy with jobs provided for the youths, the robbery may not have happened in the first place..

Zombies don't usually see beyond their nose.
army robbery no dey america?

The way many of you thinks. It's a sure way of concluding most of you have zero leaderships skills undecided
Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by kunmiiii: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

Your crime index percentage is in tandem with what?

What are you comparing the above percentages with?

*LongSigh...Stop trying so hard to confuse yourself na, That crime Index is the empirical data and estimation of overall level of crime in those countries based on the total number of murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, etc. and compared to Nigeria, those countries are clearly and far ahead.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

*LongSigh...Stop trying so hard to confuse yourself na, That crime Index is the empirical data and estimation of overall level of crime in those countries based on the total number of murders, rapes, robberi[/b]es, assaults, burglaries, thefts, auto thefts, arson, etc. and compared to Nigeria, those countries are clearly and far ahead.

[b] So you are trying to say?

Its the total number of crime or crime percentage to population?

Or growth on crime compared to the mentioned countries previous year?

Just send the link, i dont think you even know what you are saying..
Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by kunmiiii: 11:51am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

So you are trying to say?

Its the total number of crime or crime percentage to population?

Or growth on crime compared to the mentioned countries previous year?

Just send the link, i dont think you even know what you are saying..

All these rabble rousing all in a bid to justify your askewed tantrums, for you to even ask those questions clearly shows you're deflecting, you're holding a smart phone, kindly make use of the search engines, pls go and trade inanities with your ilks, this is my last quote.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

All these rabble rousing all in a bid to justify your askewed tantrums, for you to even ask those questions clearly shows you're deflecting, you're holding a smart phone, kindly make use of the search engines, pls go and trade inanities with your ilks, this is my last quote.

You should have said you made up figures or put up what you dont even understand and moved on..

Prove your facts and your spewing gibberish... to think i even gave you benefit of doubt dumbo...

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by kunmiiii: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

You should have said you made up figures and moved on..

Prove your facts and your spewing gibberish... to think i even gave you benefit of doubt dumbo...

Why would I need to pull out phantom and imaginary facts when they can be all be verified by a simple search...You don't know how to make use of search engines ni, I expected you to make your findings and counter with facts and figures, but instead you're whipping up diversionary sentiments and beating around the bush. Let's make it easier for you....

https://www.numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp
Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by kunmiiii: 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

You should have said you made up figures and moved on..

Why would I need to pull out phantom and imaginary facts when they can be all be verified by a simple search...You don't know how to make use of search engines ni, I expected you to make your findings and counter with facts and figures, but instead you're whipping up diversionary sentiments and beating around the bush. Let's make it easier for you....

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

Great.... now we are talking and learning, but from your link the survey is based on visitors assumptions and not governmental figures.

So in essence, it does not hold water as can be concocted by any web developer seeking for traffic.

But anyways, its great you tried coming up with a defense. Kudos

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by kunmiiii: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

Great.... now we are talking and learning, but from your link the survey is based on visitors assumptions and not governmental figures.

So in essence, it does not hold water as can be concocted by any web developer seeking for traffic.

But anyways, its great you tried coming up with a defense. Kudos

Lol...Government figures are also not always accurate and can be easily forged, so same applies.

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by Cajal(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
mightyhazell:
the reply actually makes no sense. robbery happens everytime..and victims sometimes get hurt. the fool shd direct his animosity to the lifeless one whose responsibility it is to create employment as a way of reducing crimes n insecurity... zombies sef.
....oga... It made sense
Dollars reigned in PHG
IN FACT....i cannot wait till February... I know atiku will still distribute more
Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by Cajal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
kunmiiii:

Hahahaha....This is a a new week, and I challenge anyone to make a comment that can beat and be more ridiculous, asinine and unbelievably daft than this. Robberies happen even in the best countries and economies.

The most hilarious thing is you're calling zombies, and I'm curious if the zombies ate your brain too, its their favorite delicacy.
...is really missing it

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Posted This. See The Response He Got by EvilMetahuman: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
The minions concentrate on the response but failed to understand that if we had a better economy with jobs provided for the youths, the robbery may not have happened in the first place..

Zombies don't usually see beyond their nose.
America with biggest economy and 4% unemployment rate have robbers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Small Child That Revalidated His APC Membership in Kano (photo) / 2023: 10 Things You Must Do If Peter Obi Does Not Become President / Killers Of Security Couples Spoke Fulfulde (see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.