Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo (23910 Views)

EndSARS: Sowore Deserves Better Than What He Got In Abuja - Opinion / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Jasper Iornem Dzughgba Assassinated In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Zenithsblog(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2019
After the serious beating, Hon. Jasper Ndubuaku, chairman Imo state recovery team tells his story.

Hon. Jasper Ndubuaku who led his team to invade Rochas Okorocha's property, received the beating of his life at Spibat, Owerri.

It was gathered that the youths of Owerri gathered and gave him a thorough beating after they protested that the government of Emeka Ihedioha has failed them after 3 months.

Ndubuaku while addressing journalists, he narrated how Rochas has declared war on Imo people by attacking him and how he was rescued by men of the Nigerian police force.

Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B1xMh0iAdDi/

https://zenithnaija.com/after-the-serious-beating-hon-jasper-ndubuaku-tells-his-story-2/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Zenithsblog(f): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Watch Trending Video HERE

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by mejai(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
The man belle sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by PureGoldh(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Issoryt grin this heading alone makes me laugh out loud...

Bloggers no get joy Oo

"After the serious Beating" grin

IMO youths are not smiling at all...

But one thing I will like to pass out to all IMO youth(s) is this... Don't make yourself available for all these top officials to use you as baits in order to achieve their selfish aims

Well, my people.. If you need Original Pure Honey

Call or whatsapp me 081 0166 6771

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Young03(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2019
He first dey feel like a demi god but now he's humbled

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by yinkus6750(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2019
What did he go to recover at the former governors home?'
Even efcc was pursued out if Epe.
He was a two term lawmaker, his own issues are more than corruption.
Kettle calling pot black.
They should set up a proper commission or probe.
Or hand him over to efcc.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Issoryt grin this heading alone makes me laugh out loud...

Bloggers no get joy Oo

"After the serious Beating" grin
someone even said he needed midwife's attention.. Joy don comot naija aswear ���

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by tooth4tooth: 9:16am On Aug 30, 2019
Rochas has declared war on Imo people by attacking him

See who dey recover stolen properties. See him belle shocked

Demon sef dey call devil wicked.

This man really need to visit the anti - natal cos he's probably pregnant of stolen money as well

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by hisexcellency34: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2019
He still get mouth to talk...stupid errand boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Stephendeals: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

At this stage Ihedioha should soft peddled and focus more on developmental strides, so he do not become another Buhari with all noise about phighting kwaruption yet the nation slid down to the poverty capital of the world under his watch.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by majamajic(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2019
that gutter pic

a new meme for

DO U KNOW ME ?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by asatemple(f): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Just fantasizing how the punch was landing on his tommy. Everyone is provoked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by WaywardSon(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
The Fool did not know he's just a tool and a thug. Next time he might not be so lucky

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Pubichairs(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Serves him right

for over 3 months Ihedioha has been in power he hasn't done any tangible something to show his worth, Owerri I must say is now competing with Aba in terms of Dirtiness

IMO state have gone back to square one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by maestroferdi: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
APC silly propaganda... driven by senseless bloggers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Stanchriss(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Hahahahahahahaha...thank your stars.they no open that your looted big Belle...recoverer shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2019
Meme loading

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Born2Breed(f): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
grin

Yeah we saw it. How you were beaten blue black or is it green blue.... grin

You were flogged like a 12yrs old and striped half naked,with your protruding tummy like a 7months pregnant woman.

You need some fitness exercise cos you are obese due to too much big stouting,pepper souping and nkwobing.

100 days in office all we hear is destroying and seizing anything Rochas. Ihedioha you be disgrace. See your mate for Oyo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by zeromeridian: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
All the comments coming here all afonja who would not mind thier businesses.
APC is dead in ImO and rochas must pay for all his evil.

This are hired Thugs from APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Mixedfruit: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
Lone ranger. You went alone with your defenceless team without police backup.
Was he expecting a welcome party? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by haleymoon: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
This man need to hit the gym to relieve himself of this nonsense in his body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Biritiko: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
Good for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by AntiWailer: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2019
I thought one guy said na lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Okorocha looted funds to turn Imolites to thugs and they agreed.

No wonder someone said that he doesn't rest whenever he visits the state because of begging...

How can people in their right senses be this foolish..

Highest they will give them 1000 or 500 hundred naira.

Ndi Imo has been caged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by mozona(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
u neva chi chon chin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2019
What do u expect when u slapped his daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos) / Kanu’s Actions Worse Than That Of Northern Youths –makarfi / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.