Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (42594 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Why Atiku Did Not Campaign In Ogun’ / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by hermesprogidy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
franchasng:
gerrarrahia, Igbos are united, just some greedy foolish Southeastern Governors like Tinubu and co.

The generality of Igbo people are united and are happy with Atiku choosing Obi as VP.

Stop crying more than the bereaved or are you a hired mourner
Exactly my point, igbos are dead politically, you have been bereaved since the end of the civil war. Sorry, to hurt you, but that's the truth. Atiku has made a serious mistake choosing an easterner as his running mate. Whoever you support is destined to loose. GEJ and Agbaje comes to mind.
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by Digriz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Exactly my point, igbos are dead politically, you have been bereaved since the end of the civil war. Sorry, to hurt you, but that's the truth. Atiku has made a serious mistake choosing an easterner as his running mate. Whoever you support is destined to loose. GEJ and Agbaje comes to mind.
you are absolutely wrong,Atiku made the best decision by choosing Peter.He will settle with the governors later during his campaign and they will rally behind him.
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by IbrahimDamola: 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

The idea is not for APC to win SE, the idea is for PDP not to get massive votes from the SE as expected. Many of you don’t know politics

And because you are running around Amawbia government house for Obiano' crumbs PDP won't get massive votes from SE? grin

The champaign obiano drank and left over for you is making you brain-damaged. Abeg make I laugh small. grin grin

Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by globemoney: 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

And because you are running around Amawbia government house for Obiano' crumbs PDP won't get massive votes from SE? grin

The champaign obiano drank and left over for you is making you brain-damaged. Abeg make I laugh small. grin grin
I hope you will support our candidate Gen Gbor. There is no way APGA presidential candidate will lose in an APGA state
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by IbrahimDamola: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

I hope you will support our candidate Gen Gbor. There is no way APGA presidential candidate will lose in an APGA state

Who sabi ogbor? Did you even know him 3 weeks ago? Because he gave obiano champagne money for 'presidential ticket'? grin

Better go and join thieefnuubu's NURTW touts for your anywhere-belle-face-politics. East doesn't play such politics. grin

When Obiano leaves Amawbia with that demented puppet failed Apga chairman who can't build his village street in Ngene, Amawbia, you'll start running around the next governor there for your daily bread.

Hunger kee you dia. grin

Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by OMONOBAOSAS: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ojukwu is a hot tempered hero please stop tempting him. He was pleased with all the decisions made by Obi while he was alive. Even when one of his sons was part of Obi's government, he thought being the son of Ojukwu he would always be shielded by his father. When he disagreed with Peter Obi , Obi stood his ground and guess what, Ojukwu abandoned his son and followed Peter Obi. He followed Obi because Obi is an economically tight-fisted person! He doesn't do bazaar with people's money and that is what Apga is supposed to represent for Ojukwu. Apga is a Conservative party by ideology.

Today, Obi discovered that Apga is no more what it originally represented and had to bow out. He preferred to quit than to be part of the ongoing jamboree.

He knows Ojukwu left Apga already and so, what is just left of Apga is nothing but a nomenclature. He would be ashamed to be caught being part of the cash spraying galore.

Surely even Ojukwu would always support Obi 's decision. The Soul of Apga is still with Obi anywhere he goes. The goal of Apga is to save the Igbo race from marginalization and insults.

The goal of the present Apga has metamorphosed from Igbo agenda to family agenda. Willie and sons/ Umeh and sons. These wanted Obi to be part of this jamboree, probably to join as Obi and Sons LtD. Obi had to bow out.

He still goes on to pursue the Igbo interest that he has vowed to Ojukwu to always protect. In a way, Peter Obi is always an Apgan in exile. He would always meet and dine with Ojukwu in the world of Ideas. While the noise makers are always jumping around his graves. They forget that: not all those who call me father father! Will enter the kingdom of the father, but those who genuinely do his will.

Now , who really do the will of Ojukwu, ? I mentain that when the time comes, Ojukwu knows who to strike! Remember, a general is always a general
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by OMONOBAOSAS: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ojukwu is a hot tempered hero please stop tempting him. He was pleased with all the decisions made by Obi while he was alive. Even when one of his sons was part of Obi's government, he thought being the son of Ojukwu he would always be shielded by his father. When he disagreed with Peter Obi , Obi stood his ground and guess what, Ojukwu abandoned his son and followed Peter Obi. He followed Obi because Obi is an economically tight-fisted person! He doesn't do bazaar with people's money and that is what Apga is supposed to represent for Ojukwu. Apga is a Conservative party by ideology.

Today, Obi discovered that Apga is no more what it originally represented and had to bow out. He preferred to quit than to be part of the ongoing jamboree.

He knows Ojukwu left Apga already and so, what is just left of Apga is nothing but a nomenclature. He would be ashamed to be caught being part of the cash spraying galore.

Surely even Ojukwu would always support Obi 's decision. The Soul of Apga is still with Obi anywhere he goes. The goal of Apga is to save the Igbo race from marginalization and insults.

The goal of the present Apga has metamorphosed from Igbo agenda to family agenda. Willie and sons/ Umeh and sons. These wanted Obi to be part of this jamboree, probably to join as Obi and Sons LtD. Obi had to bow out.

He still goes on to pursue the Igbo interest that he has vowed to Ojukwu to always protect. In a way, Peter Obi is always an Apgan in exile. He would always meet and dine with Ojukwu in the world of Ideas. While the noise makers are always jumping around his graves. They forget that: not all those who call me father father! Will enter the kingdom of the father, but those who genuinely do his will.

Now , who really do the will of Ojukwu, ? I mentain that when the time comes, Ojukwu knows who to strike! Remember, a general is always a general
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by john11769(m): 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Atiku is a very good candidate, i think he will represent his party the PDP, the nation and the masses very well.
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by kechywillz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
I have said it several times,fúck SE governors,we don't give a a shït about them, infact if they do anything thrash,we will equally vote them out too
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

It will my ijaw brother.most governors dont really like atiku and wont work for him especially those going for 2nd term.this are just signs.someone like ikpeazu who is facing stiff opposition from otti will need federal help so he may rather work with buhari secretly.umahi has never hidden his like for buhari.
Buhari has given governors more free hand and access than any other president ever,atiku will never do that.not up to 2 million votes will be recorded in the south east.just watch out.atiku's failure will start from ss/se.when it happens,i hope i will be remembered.

"" not up to 2 million votes will be recorded in the south east.""

I'm starting to as patterns of some mental illness in ur posts. U are bipolar.
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Atiku lost badly in Anambra state as an APGA presidential candidate...grin
Re: Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi by franudi: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dannyset:
Ignore the Governors at your own peril. They've just told you they will work for Buhari reelection and you're doubting it. All they need to do is allow APC have a field day during the presidential election. Your vote becomes meaningless.

Most of you don't understand politics, you just make noise.
Did Buhari consult them when he chose Osinbanjo?

Dino Melaye With Okorocha, Remi Tinubu, Others (Photos) / Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do