Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App (297 Views)

Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada / Your Business Needs A Website, I Can Build A Professional And Affordable One / Five Reasons Your Business Needs A POS Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App by akeentech(m): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Today I’d like to discuss mobile applications in combination with business, why your business needs a mobile app. And why you ought to consider building a mobile app for your own business or company.

If you think that mobile apps are exclusively for big name brands like Facebook, Banks, Google, 9jabet, Walmart and Bank of America, you are very wrong.More and more small and medium businesses are following the mobile trends. Understanding that a compelling mobile strategy involves something other than just a mobile-friendly site.

If you are still not sure why anybody would like to build their own particular mobile platform, here are the best seven benefits of going down this way sooner rather than later.

#1. Be Visible to Clients at All Times

Statistics have shown that "on average" people will spends more than two hours a day on their mobile phone. While most likely only a handful of apps make up the bulk of this total usage.

However, it doesn’t change the fact that each user has to scroll, unlock and scan their gadget for the apps they are looking for. Being “in the way” can be an advantage to your business, as our mind unconsciously does record every text or image or well-designed app icon it comes across — even if it happens unnoticed.

#2. Create a Direct Marketing Channel

One of the greatest reasons why your business needs a mobile app is that all the info you’d like to provide to your clients – including special promotions and sales – is right at their fingertips.

Via push notifications you are getting even closer to a direct interaction. Also you can easily remind customers or clients about your products and services whenever it makes sense.

#3. Provide Value to Your Clients

Talking about on-hand info, what about digitalizing that loyalty program you already have in place? Rather than sticking to the old point-collection card, make it possible for your clients to collect their rewards through your mobile app.

The benefit? More downloads and more return clients. You can check out PunchMe, a service that enables you create smart-phone based loyalty programs.

#4. Build Brand and Recognition

A mobile application for your business can enormously contribute to your brand awareness. I’d love to break this topic down into two aspects, the mix of which will make your application a true champ:

A mobile app it’s just like a blank billboard sign. You can do what you need with it; you can make it hip, informative, stylish, functional or shocking. However, what you truly need to do is create an app that has features your clients will love, while at the same time is all around branded and delightfully designed.

The more regularly you can get clients involved with your app, the sooner they will be inclined to purchase your product and and service. In advertising this is known as the “effective frequency“: as a rule of thumb, seeing and/or hearing your business brand roughly 20 times is the what will truly get you noticed.

#5. Improve Client Engagement

Regardless of whether you are selling flowers, blogging, making shoes, barbing, spa services etc. your clients need a way to contact you. Having a messaging or help desk feature within your app can truly make a difference in the way in which you communicate with your clients. Think about it: many businesses, for instance, built their entire business model around this principle.

Rather than calling them for their products and services, you can book it with a few clicks on their platform. Now think about it: How many clients would like to communicate with you by means of text than through phone?

#6. Stand Out From the Competition

Nowadays mobile apps at the small business level are still rare and uncommon. And this is the place you can take a major leap ahead of your competitors.

Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your clients. They’ll be astonished by your ground breaking approach.

#7. Cultivate Customer Loyalty

Last, but not the least, the most essential and important reason behind why your business needs a mobile app is client loyalty. With all the clamor out there —newspaper ads, billboards, flyers, coupons, websites, website banners, roadside banners, Facebook ads, email marketing and flashing signs — we gradually lose our impact on customers account of the immense amount of advertising surrounding us all.

It’s a great opportunity to return to making a sincere and true connection with your clients, and making them a loyal lover and admirer of your product and service. I am not saying a mobile app will save your business; however it can be a way of staying closer to your clients or customers, and being only a “fingertip” away at all times.

Source: https://akeentech.com/7-reasons-why-your-business-needs-a-mobile-app/
Re: Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App by akeentech(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2018
CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App by canadastime(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2018
akeentech:
CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Every business needs a mobile app for growth and development.
Re: Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App by Seconsol92(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2018
I have a simple app idea I need to be developed... How do I contact you?
Re: Reasons Why Your Business Needs A Mobile App by akeentech(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Seconsol92:
I have a simple app idea I need to be developed... How do I contact you?
You can contact me through my signature thanks. Lalasticlala please this deserves FP for more view thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Creating Hand Band / How To Make MEGA SALES (even As A Newbie) / The Entrepreneur Africa Is Recruiting: Urgent Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.