Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions (2099 Views)

Made In Nigeria Cable; J&b Wire And Cable Owned By Osumenyi Born... / How To Earn 5 Digits Daily From Recharge And Get Paid (ragp) - / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2018
1. The name of this business is called Recharge and Get Paid, registered in Nigeria with CAC and licensed to operate by NCC, with Head office in Abuja.

2. The business has 7 packages (Basic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum and Executive Platinum), and you can register for any one of them. You can also upgrade from a lower package to a higher package, whenever you desire. Each of these packages have different benefits (as explained in the 10min audio presentation).

3. When you join the business, you will have access to a VTU wallet, which you can use to recharge airtime (MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9Mobile), data or cable subscription (DStv, GOtv and StarTimes) to yourself & others (family, friends, colleagues, customers e.t.c)

4. Anytime you recharge airtime, subscribe data or pay for cable subscription, through ur vtu, the company pay you vtu bonus.

5. Anytime you introduce this business to others and they join, the company pay you referral bonus

6. Anytime, those people whom you introduced also introduced others, RAGP pay in indirect referral bonus (down to 10 levels deep).

7. Interestingly, anytime any of ur downlines, both the ones u know and those u don't know use their own vtu to recharge, u also get paid.

8. By building a team of distributors & networkers, you enjoy the following:

- 100k naira monthly bonus
- 500k naira cash award
- 2million naira cash award
- 3million naira cash award
- 4million naira cash award
- 6million naira cash award

9. All the money you earn in RECHARGE AND GET PAID are paid into your e-wallet, and you can transfer it to your local bank account for withdrawal.

10. All transactions are through VTU (Virtual Top up), no paper recharge cards or physical medium of recharges or data purchases.

As a partner with RECHARGE AND GET PAID, you will continue to make money FOR LIFE... because people will never stop recharging their phones, using data for browsing or watching cable.

1 Share

Re: How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions by Chae: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2018
How legit is it? Cos I try to open their website a couple of days ago it didn't open,
Re: How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chae:
How legit is it? Cos I try to open their website a couple of days ago it didn't open,
The business is very legit. The website is undergoing upgrade as they just added PHCN bill to their products and services. I am currently earning 75k monthly.
Re: How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions by Neemah(f): 3:59am On Oct 17, 2018
75,000 monthly? How? you can only make money when you refer people, I'm into the business too.
They are done with the upgrade now.
Chae:

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #500k Annually With Xtralarge Farms Agric Investment! / After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. / Any UK Or Australia AZA Loader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.