Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East (2977 Views)

NLC’s Planned Protest, Contempt Of Court -AGF / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by BrownRoofRep: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

No one reject Obi? Many of you keep living in delusion. This was how they were deceiving Obi over the last Anambra election, he got involved and lost woefully
The only delusion I see here is you, jumping on Igbo affairs you know nothing about.

Anambra voted Gov Obi twice. His vice president is widely accepted and will be massively voted in the next election.

I am from Anambra, where are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by nnachukz(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Buhari had to consult the leaders before he took action against ipob, it was the SE leaders that met and banned ipob before Buhari took action. If they had stood behind Kanu, nothing would have happened
There you go again, the Governor of Abia State not long ago said they were not consulted before the FG action. All of them including Ohaneze publicly condemned it. Make your research very well before twisting your assumptions as fact. The Igbos in their nature don't regard anyone as leader over them. This is a fact documented in history book. It seems you are not an Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

The only delusion I see here is you, jumping on Igbo affairs you know nothing about.

Anambra voted Gov Obi twice. His vice president is widely accepted and will be massively voted in the next election.

I’m from Anambra the same Peter Obi lost his ward and nearly his polling unit in 2017. A new sheriff is in town.
Ranting on social media will not make Peter Obi popular. Why are all the SE leaders against him?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by drake2(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
When you don't know anything about South East.

This op might not have crossed his father's rusty roof and yet be claiming to know everything about South East.
For the record no one rejected Peter Obi, secondly, Atiku will receive maximum votes from South East.

Rubbishes like this on Nairaland absolutly means nothing.

Seriously, you guys should have ignored the op and this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 9:13am On Oct 14, 2018
nnachukz:

There you go again, the Governor of Abia State not long ago said they were not consulted before the FG action. All of them including Ohaneze publicly condemned it. Make your research very well before twisting your assumptions as fact. The Igbos in their nature don't regard anyone as leader over them. This is a fact documented in history book. It seems you are not an Igbo
Please can you stop asking this it seems your not Igbo nonsense. Make your points.
‭SE Governors, Ohanaeze Ndigbo ban ipob
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1125541-breaking-southeast-governors-ban-ipob.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
drake2:

Seriously, you guys should have ignored the op and this thread.
E pain this amalekite cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
sassysure:
A bum onye Aguata, nwa uga. Kedu ebe isi?
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by arewafederation: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Chai! Aboki is very wicked ooo.

See as some people are fighting themselves over who to be his errand boy.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by reality1010: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:
First Atiku reneged on an agreement reached by SE leaders and then he went on to pick a candidate based on recommendation from Nyesom Wike in the SS without consulting our leaders.
Atiku does not understand we have leaders in the SE, if he thinks he can win the SE without the support of SE leaders then he is simply dreaming.
To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government makes me to wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. All SE governors are also rejecting Atiku’s running mate.
With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election
Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by ofeco: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:
First Atiku reneged on an agreement reached by SE leaders and then he went on to pick a candidate based on recommendation from Nyesom Wike in the SS without consulting our leaders.
Atiku does not understand we have leaders in the SE, if he thinks he can win the SE without the support of SE leaders then he is simply dreaming.
To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government makes me to wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. All SE governors are also rejecting Atiku’s running mate.
With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election

@OP SE people /Leaders are not against Obi's nomination , there are few bad eggs that are using the consultation to put their own personal demands. The meeting they had ended in deadlock because the bad eggs could not convince the majority to reject Obi. The more consultation this politicians make, the more demands from some selfish individuals.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Lawalatm: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2018
TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Ndonu101: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

How can you possibly know who advised Atiku to select Peter Obi when you claim you were not consulted on the matter.

The Presidential candidate Atiku could have consulted SE leaders before picking the VP candidate. But the decision is still Atiku's consultation or not

rather than pick a fight I would say support Atiku/Obi lets get rid of Buhari. There are more consultations to come

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by SocialJustice: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:
Shut up! You easterners are crazy people, Peter Obi is igbo for goodness sake.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Edcure1:

Election, especially presidential ones do not hold in the SE. The political machineries led by the governors determine the outcome by allocation of votes.

So you might want to start taking these governors seriously.
I kept quiet so some won't see me as supporting d governors but ur comment just gave me d needed courage to say something.

Most people in this forum don't understand Nigeria's election but always want to comment based on sentiments.

Election in Nigeria is won by strong men and not street talks.

All those people making noise won't understand until they study states like Lagos, Delta, and a host of others.

Take Delta for example, Ogboru has always had the street but also always lost the elections he's contested in due to lack of strong men and strong structures.

It will be suicidal for Atiku to ignore the governors. He should create a bridge by aligning with some of their interests if not all.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2018
SocialJustice:
[s]Shut up! You easterners are crazy people, Peter Obi is igbo for goodness sake.[/s]
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by senatordave1(m): 11:08am On Oct 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

I kept quiet so some won't see me as supporting d governors but ur comment just gave me d needed courage to say something.

Most people in this forum don't understand Nigeria's election but always want to comment based on sentiments.

Election in Nigeria is won by strong men and not street talks.

All those people making noise won't understand until they study states like Lagos, Delta, and a host of others.

Take Delta for example, Ogboru has always had the street but also always lost the elections he's contested in due to lack of strong men and strong structures.

It will be suicidal for Atiku to ignore the governors. He should create a bridge by aligning with some of their interests if not all.
This mostly happens in the ss/se thats why buhari will get 30%
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government. Makes me wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. With this, all SE governors across party divides are rejecting Atiku’s running mate. How does Atiku intend to win the region?

With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election.
Back to Daura

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2018
immhotep:

Back to Daura
Stay and be shouting back to daura on social media. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by obailala(m): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:
[s]First Atiku reneged on an agreement reached by SE leaders and then he went on to pick a candidate based on recommendation from Nyesom Wike in the SS without consulting our leaders.

To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government. Makes me wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. With this, all SE governors across party divides are rejecting Atiku’s running mate. How does Atiku intend to win the region?

With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election[/s].
Obi is the bestest person Atiku could have picked. Any grievance of the so called governors is inconsequential.

Did you just call Obi an enemy of Anambra?... lol... Only thieves hate Obi.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Stay and be shouting back to daura on social media. Good luck
Back to Daura, my brother wink grin

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Turantula(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

What don’t I know? That all SE governors reject Obi or that Atiku cant win a sitting president without the support of SE leaders?
This my yeloba muslim friend, nobody cares about governors over here
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2018
obailala:
Obi is the bestest person Atiku could have picked. Any grievance of the so called governors is inconsequential.

Did you just call Obi an enemy of Anambra?... lol... Only thieves hate Obi.
Peter obi is the number one thief. Your rants on nairaland does not transform to winning elections

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Peter obi is the number one thief. Your rants on nairaland does not transform to winning elections
Igbo-phobia will not help your case.
Back to Daura.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
Turantula:

This my yeloba muslim friend, nobody cares about governors over here
This my ewu gambia that does not know his Identity, we have leaders here in the south east and they call the shots, ask IPOB, anumpama
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by sholasys: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election.

This is always the problem of Southeast, they likes bringing each other down. I remember during Evans Enwerem, Dr Okadigbo saga, in the year 2007 they could not form a consensus when it looks like the political parties then are looking for a South easterner. Allow him, he is Igbo and experienced. The truth is there is no Man raised from Igbo that one group or the other will not go against
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
immhotep:

Igbo-phobia will not help your case.
Back to Daura.
igbo-phobia when I'm igbo? SE governors are igbo-phobia too? Continue with your madness
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

You sef ,it seems as if you have a lot of spare time on ur hands .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

igbo-phobia when I'm igbo? SE governors are igbo-phobia too? Continue with your madness
Even Tinubu supports Atikulation.

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by socialmediaman: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

You wanted Okonjo-Iweala but that didn’t happen. You didn’t even consider if she wanted the job, if she was ready to be flying and moving about Nigeria campaigning and making promises as a politician, making deals and all that... your choice was not selected, now you go around campaigning against Atiku on social media? Are you for real?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

''how Much Is One Gandollar To Naira ?" - Senator Ben Bruce Ask / Ace Comedian Ali Baba, Others Show Buhari 4 + 4 Sign / Why Is The AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle Weapon Of Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.