Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East (2993 Views)

NLC’s Planned Protest, Contempt Of Court -AGF / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Naira Swap: Kaduna Files Contempt Of Court Suit Against FG Over Non-Compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by RTSC: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2018
arewafederation:
Chai! Aboki is very wicked ooo.

See as some people are fighting themselves over who to be his errand boy.... cheesy
I no blame you sha.

Even worms can play on a cold iron.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by obailala(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:

Peter obi is the number one thief. Your rants on nairaland does not transform to winning elections
Obi is the best candidate for that position. Needless to argue mich over this.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by BrownRoofRep: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2018
onatisi:

You sef ,it seems as if you have a lot of spare time on ur hands .
Yeah, shouldn't be wasting my time replying him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by chival(f): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

From the quote above you know nothing about SE politics..

Exactly! Unlike the South-West, no Igbo person allows anyone dictate to him/her who to vote for. Igbos are very independent minded, and we do love Peter Obi. So SE governors, park well with una bad belle. That's how we will be scattering our own fire.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

This mostly happens in the ss/se thats why buhari will get 30%
Buhari may get more than 30% in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers due to the strong men and the federal forces given to them to operate but he may get more than 50% in Edo and Imo states.

Forget all these media noise by some people who doesn't understand Nigeria's election.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Jdbrasco2: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

Buhari may get more than 30% in Delta, Akwa Ibom and Rivers due to the strong men and the federal forces given to them to operate but he may get more than 50% in Edo and Imo states.

Forget all these media noise by some people who doesn't understand Nigeria's election.
globemoney:
First Atiku reneged on an agreement reached by SE leaders and then he went on to pick a candidate based on recommendation from Nyesom Wike in the SS without consulting our leaders.

Atiku does not understand we have leaders in the SE, if he thinks he can win the SE without the support of SE leaders then he is simply dreaming.
To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government. Makes me wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. With this, all SE governors across party divides are rejecting Atiku’s running mate. How does Atiku intend to win the region?

With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jdbrasco2:
You are a disgrace. SE leaders my foot. Igbo's are Republican in nature and they have decided to vote for Atiku.
So I’m also exercising my right as a republican by supporting our SE leaders? Learn to shut up when you have nothing to say
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
senatordave1:

This mostly happens in the ss/se thats why buhari will get 30%

U will have to come down n get that 1 million votes for the lifeless dullard in the SE grin
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by Malawian(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
globemoney:
First Atiku reneged on an agreement reached by SE leaders and then he went on to pick a candidate based on recommendation from Nyesom Wike in the SS without consulting our leaders.

Atiku does not understand we have leaders in the SE, if he thinks he can win the SE without the support of SE leaders then he is simply dreaming.
To make matters worse, Atiku picked as his running mate, an enemy of the Anambra State government. Makes me wonder if Atiku really wants to be president. With this, all SE governors across party divides are rejecting Atiku’s running mate. How does Atiku intend to win the region?

With the SE where he should have 80% of the votes now divided, Atiku may have lost the election before the election.
Akpa otu give there.
Re: Atiku Has Shown His First Contempt Of South East by globemoney: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Malawian:

Akpa otu give there.
anumpama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) / My Struggles Through Life: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT) / ESN Commander Didn't Die In Gun Battle With Army- IPOB Clarifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.